News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Girls just wanna have fun! (F lf M/ F lf F)

Started by curiouskitty, February 19, 2013, 08:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

curiouskitty

Hello all!
I thought is was about time to put my own ideas out there and see who is interested.  My On's and Off's are linked in my siggy please check them out to see if we'll work well together. Also, please respond via PM to keep the thread as clean as possible.

I'm not overly picky about how we RP. I don't do IM's only because I don't use anything like yahoo or aim. I'm looking for a partner that is creative and willing to collaborate.  I don't want either person to feel like they have to do all of the creative work.  I enjoy doing both short and steamy one shots or longer plot/character driven stories.  I also like to discuss terminology before we dive in. (I know that sounds a little odd) Some people enjoy using slang and being a little more "rough" with the language, others prefer more medically accurate terms, and still others like to be a little subtle and use euphemisms.  For me it depends on the story and goal of the RP, but I'm willing to play around with different styles. 

I have a real life outside of RPing and sometimes it gets the better of me.  I will try to post about once a week (When there is that much time between posts I also try to make the posts longer) but I will let you know if things are just too busy. I NEVER simply drop an RP if it's not working for me and I expect the same from you. If it's something that can be fixed then let's work on, if not let me know and we can just go our separate ways.

Also, what I have listed here is just to give you an idea of what I'm interested in. I'm always open to other ideas, so if you think we would be compatible don't be afraid to shoot me a message!

Story Ideas

** Current Craving

King/Concubine**: My character, Mira, is a member of the royal family in a neighboring clan/country.  In a strategic political move her father gives her to you as a gift.  Where the story goes from there is up for discussion. Though I'm personally a romantic I'm open to take this wherever our characters lead. I would love to see a little political intrigue involved and I see this being a long-term RP.

Professor/Student**: This one is pretty obvious.  As far as length I think this could go either way. It could be a fun one shot or a long-term storyline.  With the longer RP I would love to play around with the idea of the college have a policy forbidding student/faculty relationships.

A Modern Arrangement: Rachel is a struggling college student visiting her cousin in NYC. Richard is a manipulative billionaire who really needs some positive PR. What would be a better story than a reformed playboy sweeping a small-town girl off her feet? Unfortunately, Rachel has no intention of being swept off her feet. Not used to hearing the word "no" Richard goes so far as to buy out the bank the holds her parents mortgage.  Eventually, Rachel is persuaded to sign a contract. She'll play the starry-eyed lover caught in a whirlwind romance, that ends in the wedding of the century; and Richard will erase her parents debt and provide them with a stable income.

Needs and Wants: Kelly has been working as a nanny for a few years now. But her new job is challenging in a whole new way. Nancy, the mom, is an absolute bitch. She cares more about her career than her family, and is constantly berating her husband and kids. Kelly and the husband bond over their mutual frustration with Nancy and love of the kids.  Kelly finds herself falling for him though and things soon get messy.

Meant to Be: A story about a romance that never was between a young hero and a mage apprentice. They denied their own desires, resulting in feelings going unspoken, even after the ancient evil is slain. The hero moves on, journeying across the world, not to be seen again for a very long time. The mage girl becomes a high ranking sorcerers at the royal court, a leading figure in all things magic within the kingdom. She marries the king and is seemingly content with her life. All is well until, twelve years later, a new evil rises. The band of old allies assembles and the hero returns to save the land once more. Old feelings stir within the pair and passions awaken once more.

Movie/Book Based Pairings
Loki/OC**
Snape/OC
Sirius/OC
Remus/OC
Rumple/OC (Once Upon a Time)
Dean (or Sam or Cas)/OC
Jorah/OC**
Khal Drogo/OC**
O/O's.
Requests
RP Status:Open

Sintan

curiouskitty

Update: Added "A Modern Arrangement"

Concubine/King and Professor/Student are currently taken.
O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty

Updated: Closed Plot Ideas and added to preferences.
O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty

O/O's.
Requests

curiouskitty