News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or Not Guilty II

Started by Ariel, June 12, 2019, 03:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ariel

Quote from: Styx26 on June 04, 2019, 12:20:26 PM
*thinks a bit*

Half-guilty? Because I've had those desires and wants so intensely they'd clouded reason at times. But lately, the urge has been dulled...

You desire something/someone, like REALLY desire it.

Not guilty.

You like to eat fast food.
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Bronze

Oh, absolutely guilty :(

You prefer an animal other than cats or dogs.

clonkertink

Hmnm... I'm gonna say not guilty. I'm not a huge animal person, but I still tend to like cats.

You tend to have more than one book on the go at any given time.

stormwyrm

Guilty. I tend to move between books, especially the ebooks.

You are rather innumerate.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

Undeniable Sin

Not guilty. I have a basic knowledge. I'm no genius but I manage

You don't have any pets?
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Nico

Not guilty. We have two dogs.

Passing it on.

stormwyrm

Not guilty. I have seven kittehs.

You frequently misspell words.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

RedRose

Nope. I won spelling contests. Now, when my brain decides to create a mishmash of French, German, English or whatever else…

Passing it on
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Phantomhive

I am so guilty, typing on a keyboard definitely but writing on paper NEVER.

Have trouble making decisive choices.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

clonkertink

Guilty. Especially when it comes time to decide where to go for dinner.

You've been putting off grocery shopping for a while.

Phantomhive

Now I can't say guilty or not guilty here cuz my partner does all the shopping and cooking lol (the easy life for me)

Has an unexplained fear of something.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

Nico

Phantomhive

Quote from: Nico on June 15, 2019, 02:48:41 AM
No.

Passing it on.

Just for the records I do its an unexplained fear of anime demon butlers JK JK JK lol

stormwyrm

O/OA/A, Requests

Phantomhive

NOT GUILTY

Tho my partner does all the cooking, I actually can cook surprisingly enough I also can bake.

Don't get enough chill time.

Wandering Mind

Guilty but part of that is poor time management on my part.

Passing it on.
Estimated response rate: 3 to 10 days.
Owed Posts: Too many
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

clonkertink

Not guilty. If anything I have had too much chill time of late.

The next person is hereby accused of looking gorgeous today! What do you plead?

Wandering Mind

Not guilty.  Nope.  Went into work with bed hair.

Maybe the next person has a higher opinion of themselves.  Passing it on.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Phantomhive

Nope.

The next person posting will be as clueless as I am. (lol)

Wandering Mind

Guilty.  I'm at least as clueless.

You drink coffee.
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Nico

So very guilty! ~laughs~

The next person never got a speeding ticket.

Phantomhive

Before my accident, had the perfect driving record. After, never got behind the wheel again.

Passing it on.

clonkertink

Nope. Never even pulled over.

Next person got a parking ticket recently.

Rabbit

Not guilty.

Has the next person ever sung publicly? (Solo)

RedRose

I have. I was kind of a singer eons ago ;)

Passing it on
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]