Father of the Groom Meets the Mother of the Bride (F wanted)

Started by Bostonesq, September 18, 2010, 07:28:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bostonesq

I would like to find the right woman to play the mother of my son's future wife. Posting frequency would be nice if every day , more or less, but at least a few times a week. I like an equal mix of plot /character development and intense sexual content.  The sexual activities would be pretty straightforward, perhaps with a little kink if we find ourselves going in that direction. You can certainly share your thoughts on your characters and any other aspect of this.  Ideally we would each play the main characters (father of groom and mother of bride) and perhaps also a few snippets from our respective family members.

Here is the general theme:   

My son (Jason) and your daughter (Cindy) met in college, fell in love and have moved in together after graduation as they each pursue graduate degrees at the same university in the city where i live. We simply adore each others child and they have decided to get engaged. My son of course asked your husband for his blessing for his daughter's hand, and we all support their decision. Plans have been made for all of us to meet for the first time in Disney World  where we will spend three nights. We have jointly rented a three bedroom condo.  We are from much different backgrounds. My wife and I were born and raised in the big city and I have a high stress occupation as a trial lawyer. Based upon our Italian family background we tend to be somewhat loud, emotional, and profanities are not uncommon to my normal vocabulary.  You and your family on the other hand are from a small town in the  midwest where you run a successful farming operation. Your own use of the word "damn" can make you blush.  You are more the quiet and stoic kind. We are all very good people, just different. We all get along from the moment we first meet. At dinner the first night I of course order more wine that you and your husband normally would consume, you are feeling no pain and indeed, there is a physical attraction between us. Some of my banter towards you frankly goes over your head...or at least I think that way. On the second day of our vacation plans have been made to take a day long side trip. Unfortunately I received an e-mail early that morning which will require me to work for a few hours so I cannot go. You also for some reason (you supply) cannot go..or perhaps do not want to go knowing we will be alone for the day. You have this naughty streak in you but you have never acted upon it..until now. 

This can be played as either a one shot or longer term RP. We can progress through their marriage..held in my big city since they are both in school here..then we visit your rural town for a second celebration.

Suggested Characters:

Anthony (Tony) and Jane Lupo
Barb and Clint Mueller
Jason Lupo
Cindy Mueller

Please message me rather than post in the thread if you are interested or have any questions.