Assassins Creed: Throughout Time

Started by Norsegod1839, November 02, 2018, 04:39:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

Assassins Creed: Throughout Time

Game Idea

In this game Players will have the option to play across multiple time lines through a modern day Animus plot. What I mean by that is that my current plan is to run three rooms in different time periods. Then a modern room to tie it all together. These three time periods will be new time periods in the Assassins Creed Universe IE times the main games have never explored. Times that I would like your guys help deciding. There's a rich universe to explore here and the plan is to create an engaging narrative that every one will have fun with.

NOTE: You do not have to play in all three time lines! I thought I would offer the multiple time line angle because I know there are a great many time lines that interest people in the Assassins Creed Universe. If you only want to play in one time line then fine. However I expect everyone to have a presence in the modern area as well.

What I mean by that is that I'd like to keep the set up similar to the games. The Animus and a group of people exploring the past of the Creed/Templar war. I have an idea on how to tie it together and make it interesting that I will include in the Plot Synopsis. So if I haven't lost you yet read on.

Plot Synopsis

Modern Day Element

For the modern day element my thought involved a newly discovered Piece of Eden. The Assassins recently discovered it and when the lead Assassin who tracked it touched it he received a vision of a group of people would would help him complete the artifact. These people, and their ancestors are the key to finding the rest of the artifact. To that effect the Assassins have approached them offered their family protection from the Templar while they find the pieces of the artifact. The people that artifact are tied to feel a connection to it and a draw they can't ignore. The Templar's are right on the Assassins trail as well and can be expected as an enemy faction in the game.

This is by no means "set" in stone. If any one has an idea or better concept for the modern day elements please let me know. Something else that
As for the places the Animus will take you...

Time Periods Up For Grabs

Just a few thoughts on the two (Or Three) Time Periods we might find ourselves in.

1. The Old West

2. Feudal Japan

3. Open To Input (Throw one at the group and we'll vote on it!)

4.Norse/Viking Times

5. World War 2

FAQ

Can I play A Templar?

Yes! If you want to play a Templar hunting the assassins in either the modern day or the past plot threads then let me know. I can figure out a way to work it in and we can go from there.

Can I forgo the modern day stuff?

I will take that on a case by case basis. If you want to play someone specific to one time period and nothing more we might be able to work something out.

Will this by a system game?

Nope, free form sandbox.

Do I need to participate in every time period?

No you do not. If you only want to play only one time period and the modern time frame that is fine as well.

Character Sheet

[float=left][img height=300 padding=5]https://placeholdit.imgix.net/~text?txtsize=33&txt=350%C3%97300&w=350&h=300[/img][/float]
[center][size=18pt][glow=blue,2,300][u][b]Handle Within The Order[/b][/u][/glow][/size][/center]

[size=14pt][u][b]The Basics[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Legal Name:[/b]
[b]Alias:[/b] Any nicknames in the Order can go here
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] 18+, please
[b]Gender:[/b] Anything goes here
[b]Time Period:[/b] Is This a Modern Day character? Or what Time Line are they a part of.

[hr]

[size=14pt][u][b]Physical Description[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Face Claim:[/b] Include the name here and the picture down below
[b]Appearance:[/b] This is used to add in any unique scars or anything that the FC doesn't show

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Personality and History[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[center][b][u]Personality[/u][/b] [/center]

One short simple paragraph is needed though you can elaborate as well.

[center][b][u]Biography[/u][/b][/center]

This can be around two or three paragraphs. What I mostly want is a explanation of how you became a part of the Assassin Order OR Templar Order. If you have yet to join either order then please include what your life has been like up to this point. For those already in the order an explanation of what you do and how you operate within the order would be nice.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]Weapons & Equipment[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b]Weapons:[/b] You can choose a total of [b]THREE[/b] weapons. For instance if you want to dual wield two revolvers than you can have one long riffle on your back. Or if you want a rifle and a shotgun then a pistol that is fine. Every one that is an assassin gets the Assassins Blade standard and it does not count towards your weapons.

[b]Equipment:[/b] Things you carry around NOT weaponry related.

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Skills[/b][/u][/size][/center]

[b]Skill:[/b] What's your character best trained in? Do they excel at one aspect over the other?

[hr]

[center][size=14pt][u][b]Fc Picture[/b][/u][/size][/center]

Fc Picture Goes here or formatted in the sheet for those that can do it all fancy

Example Character Sheet

Below you can find an example of the character sheet.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mentor

The Basics
Legal Name: Matt Francis Gregor
Alias: Mentor, The Eagle, Merlin
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Time Period: World War Two Time Line

Physical Description
Face Claim: Henry Cavill
Appearance: Various Scars on his body from his missions over the years.

Personality and History

Personality

Calm and calculating Matt (formal name of Mathew) takes his role in the brother hood seriously. He is calm and decisive and makes a point of acting only when he's fully thought things through. He is a kind man even though he maintains a sort of professional distance from his students and the rest of the Order. That being said he does see the place as a place of family and tries to help everyone of his students. Being kind and caring are two things he stresses on himself and everyone around him.

Biography

Mathew was born into house Gregor and the Assassin Order. House Gregor was recruited into the Assassin Order by none other than Edward Kenway back when he was operating in London. His family were part of the few groups of nobles that actually cared about the common man and the betterment of the world. They were steadfast believers in the Order and while the first of his family were not full fledged Assassins they did begin training their children while also providing funds and help to the Order.

Mathew was born and trained into the Assassin Order along with his brother and sister. He excelled in his training with them and eventually became a full fledged agent. He participated on a number of missions for the Order and rose in their ranks. He experienced wins, loses, and deaths during his years as a low ranking Assassin. While there were times he doubted the mission the Templar's had a nasty habit of bringing things back into stark contrast for him. One event in particular saw the death of his long standing love interest at the Templar hands.

After that his commitment to the Assassin Order became unshakable. His rising in the ranks of the Assassin doubled as he threw himself into their war to mask his grief. By the time World War 2 started he was on the brotherhood council and one year into the war became the mentor of the England Branch of the Assassin Order.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: He carries an old cane sword but primarily relies on his fist and his blade.

Equipment: Binoculars and primarily a notebook that he uses to jot down information

Skills

Skill: Expert Free Runner and strategist also a close rang boxers.

Fc Picture

Ghost

The Basics
Legal Name: Jackson Mathias Hawk
Alias: Lone Wolf, Commander
Sexuality: Hetero
Time Period: Modern Day

Physical Description
Face Claim: Ryan Reynolds
Appearance: None save for a military tattoo on his bicep

Personality and History

Personality

Short, Gruff, and wise cracking. Richard is a man who embodies that military archetype while at the same time turning it on it's head. He was always known as a joker but his squad mates used to say he was a "government issued" jokester. He takes things very seriously even when he is joking and reacts well under pressure. He is surely

Biography

Before the Order, before his hands with the First Civ Jackson was a commanding officer in the army and a recon sniper. He was a man of honor and distinction who treated his job seriously. A well liked man with several tours of duty who came home to a simple life and a cat. That might not have changed if it weren't for the events that befell him and his unit in Afghanistan.

The details of that mission were classified and locked away in the deepest darkest vaults of the pentagon. What was supposed to be a joint military operation between Abstergo and the US Army to retrieve an artifact from insurgents. The file states that the only survivor was the Abstergo team and that he and his unit died.

At least thats what the file says.

In reality the Templar's tried to betray his team and kill them. The insurgents were in reality members of the Assassin Order and managed to save him alone. His entire unit died at the hand of the Templar's and they made off with the artifact. Unfortunately for them Jackson managed to take a piece of it off and received a vision that pointed him to the rest of the artifact.

And the people who could help him find it.

He's joined the Assassins as a full member now and has brokered command of this mission.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: Primarily he carries a modified sniper riffle dissembled in a specially designed suitcase. He is rarely RARELY seen without it. He keeps it close on hand. He also carries a silenced machine pistol.

Equipment: Binoculars, Communication gear

Skills

Skill: Sniper, Field Recon, and making decisions under pressure

Fc Picture

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mentor Ragnar The Wise

The Basics
Legal Name: Ragnar Lothbrok
Alias: The Wise, The Whisper
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Time Period: Viking Time Period

Physical Description
Face Claim: Charlie Hunnam
Appearance: A long jagged scar going down his cheek

Personality and History

Personality

Calm and stoic he embodies the mind set of "speak softly but carry a big stick". He consider himself a leader first and everything else second. He's known for hhis brash no nonsense way of speaking and his drawings

Biography

Ragnar Lothbrok was a Viking ruler and member of the Norse Brotherhood of Assassins. He is an ancestor of Tadhg Ormond and Michael Klotz, the latter through the paternal line.

Despite being the leader of a Viking tribe, Ragnar's persona as an Assassin was only known to a few individuals. While training alongside his brother Rollo, Ragnar achieved the rank of Master Assassin at the age of 22 and became Mentor of the Norse Assassins the following year.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: He carries two twin boarding axes and a longbow

Equipment: Maps of the area, notebook and a set of pencils for his drawings.

Skills

Skill: Accomplished free runner and tracker primarily

Fc Picture

ff

Cool concept!!

I'm pretty flexible on time period and would just go with whatever time period(s) other people were most interested in really. Between the two suggestions (Feudal Japan or Old West) I prob prefer Japan (more architecture to climb and crowds to blend in...OK granted a blonde chick doesn't blend well in feudal Japan unless she throws on some geisha makeup and dyes her hair) but, again, am flexible

Maybe a setting sort of like the Last Samurai movie, where Japan is wrestling with some Western influence (esp the introduction of firearms).

Open to playing either Assassin or Templar.

Norsegod1839

FF I heard all these wonderful time frame suggestion of yours.

Then saw the picture of your pirate girl and promptly couldn't think of anything but how much I want to play against her. ROFL

Welcome aboard! I will certainly slot you in for being more interested in Japan. As well if you want to throw in any idea for a certain time period let me know.

ff

Thanks!!

I figure the pic would work for an early Western sailor/pirate/trader visitor to Japan (even though it's based on Edward's Black Flag outfit in the Caribbean setting as I'm sure you could tell). Maybe someone who came along with one of the historical early expeditions
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Westerners_who_visited_Japan_before_1868 )

I'm good with pretty much any setting though and I know you talked about multiple and the Animus/modern stuff too

Norsegod1839

It could! If we go the route of Fuedal Japan I think we could work it in. It's probably not the most "period specific" type of outfit but... this is Assassins Creed! If a bunch of different orders can wear the same white robes (or variations on it) then I think that's fine lol.

BlueEyedBard

Personally I really like the idea of an old west period assassins creed setting.

One that was touched on a little bit in one of the games, that I think would deserve more attention, would be a WWII setting, maybe nazi occupied France.
That would give all kinds of cool vantage points. Not to mention great weapon advancements.

I also think some kind of Norse/viking setting would be cool. The opportunity to sail around the northern seas. Shield and spear action.

Also, if you wanted to attempt something really wild, I've always felt the lost city of Atlantis could be approached by assassins creed.

Anyway, those are some thoughts I had
Also, I am interested in joining this game ^•^
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Norsegod1839

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 07, 2018, 02:14:44 PM
Personally I really like the idea of an old west period assassins creed setting.

One that was touched on a little bit in one of the games, that I think would deserve more attention, would be a WWII setting, maybe nazi occupied France.
That would give all kinds of cool vantage points. Not to mention great weapon advancements.

I also think some kind of Norse/viking setting would be cool. The opportunity to sail around the northern seas. Shield and spear action.

Also, if you wanted to attempt something really wild, I've always felt the lost city of Atlantis could be approached by assassins creed.

Anyway, those are some thoughts I had
Also, I am interested in joining this game ^•^

You mentioned World War Two just as I was planning on editing it as a potential time! It's definitely an option I will include in my intial concept.

I will also notate the interest in the Old West. Honestly I'm not against getting all the time frames you guys want up and letting you guys decide who post in where.

Same goes for the Norse Viking Setting

(Funny you should mention Atlantis! I think it's being explored in the newest Assassins Creed game as well)

But welcome aboard Blue Eyed!

BlueEyedBard

Thank you ^•^

Hah I didn't know Atlantis was going to be explored. But the newest game is ancient greek, isn't it. So that would make sense.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where this goes.
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Norsegod1839

The following time lines have been put up as possible threads.

World War Two

Norse/Viking era

BlueEyedBard

If any lady wanted a great look for a feudal Japan assassin, here's one... ohh and a good Atlantian...maybe even western.
Assassins
On/Off

Norsegod1839

I really like that first picture there Blue Eyed!

Recruitment is still active as well guys and girls! If interested drop on in.

Primarch

I could get in on this. Wild West & Western arrival to Japan both sound particularly promising to me. Assassins being involved with the IRA during the War of Independence may also be promising.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Norsegod1839

I'll add it to our list of prospective itme periods! I like that idea to.

Cold war was something I thought might be fun as well.

Katiana

Really interested in this, I particularly love the idea of a WW2 & Viking settings. Would like to play an Assassin.

Norsegod1839

Welcome Katiana! A pleasure to have you aboard.

I think both WW2 and the Viking Settings have the most votes so far. So I can either get the ball rolling on that or we can wait. Honestly I wouldn't mind all of these time periods being thread rooms for those willing. Gives everyone a bit more option wise.

BlueEyedBard

May not want to get too many going at the same time... maybe start with one or two, and then introduce new ones in the "modern thread" periodically?

I would just worry about like... five storylines starting at once.
On/Off

Norsegod1839

Right! I meant down the line.

If you guys are okay with moving forward with the WW2 and Viking Setting I can go ahead and start working on the character sheet for our modern day characters.

Then I suppose we do a separate character sheet for our historical characters? If every ones okay with that?

Katiana

I am. *squeals* I'm really excited about this one.

Norsegod1839

Me to!

I will create a overall base chracter sheet for both the modern and past protagonist. At the most if means you have TWO characters. The Modern Day one and the Time Period one.

I will create both the Viking Time Line and the WW2 one. If you want to play both then it means three characters. If you want only one time line then just pick which one and also do the modern day one.

BlueEyedBard

On/Off

Norsegod1839

You guys can find the character sheet now! I will have a example character (My Gm Characters up shortly

legomaster00156

Interested in playing a male Templar, with a prestigious Templar bloodline (maybe a distant descendant of the Cormacs or Kenways). I especially like the idea of a WW2 era, though the viking era is also great.

Norsegod1839

Great! Lego you and I will have to get together to figure out how to work him in but I'd be more than happy to figure it out.

Would you be okay with making your Modern day counterpart being okay with the assassins? Might make for an intersting clash if he was horrified his ancestor fought on opposite sides and did it so well.

legomaster00156

Hm... Perhaps I could be playing a double agent? A Templar infiltrating one of the remaining Assassin cells to learn what they know. That would keep me from needing to be too antagonistic in the modern day, while also allowing me to do nasty Templar business on the side.  :-)

Actually, if we have enough Templars, we might split the modern day storyline into multiple threads, one for the Assassin base and one for the Templar base. That doesn't necessarily mean they can't still interact in each other's base, or maybe in a "neutral" setting.

Norsegod1839

Maybe! i'm not necessarily against a double agent! I was more worried about how much it would play into the historical aspects. I don't want your guy to have little interaction with everyone else because of him being the only Templar. I guess it depends on how many people we get wanting to be Templars.

Norsegod1839

Update!

I went ahead and posted an example character sheet of my Gm character for the world war two time frame. I will get the modern day Gm character and the viking one up tomorrow!

legomaster00156

Hm, I'll try to put something together tonight or tomorrow. Finding a good picture will be the hardest part.

Norsegod1839

Sounds good! I will be getting my other two characters up today so that way you guys have the examples.

Katiana

Brilliant, i'm starting on my character sheets now, but it would be good to see your examples :) Do you have a specific Skills list you'd like used?

Norsegod1839

No not at all Katiana! I would say that if you plan on being an assassin that you base your skills around the training they're known for. Other than that though feel free to adjust or go with what skills you think you need!

Norsegod1839

Alright and now the modern day Gm Character is up!

Norsegod1839

There we go! I finally got the viking character up.

I'll let you guys peruse them and ask any questions. Hopefully I did a good job of showing you what I am looking for. On top of that, that I gave you some clues and inspirations on to what we might be doing.

Also I wouldn't worry to much about the time frames as I am not sure just yet on when the various times will begin. If anyone has a good idea on when might be a good time period to start. I plan on researching the time frames to see when might work the best but would love to hear from you guys as well.

BlueEyedBard

Paris, France. Aug September, 1940.
On/Off

Norsegod1839

Thank you Blue Eyed! Let me look at that time period and I will start incorporating it into my IC post.

legomaster00156

Debating whether to make my guy a member of the American or French rite. A descendant of Shay Patrick Cormac either way, though. We do know he was in Paris for a bit there.  ;)

legomaster00156

The Strongman

The Basics
Legal Name: Merric Overton
Alias: Cormac
Sexuality: Straight
Time Period: Modern era

Physical Description
Face Claim: Gladiolus Amicitia, from Final Fantasy XV
Appearance: His eyes are heterochromatic, with one green and one blue. It's not easy to tell if you don't look closely, though. He also still bears a minor but permanent scar on his chest after taking a bullet in Iraq.

Personality and History

Personality

A strong exterior does little to hide that Merric is truly a good, friendly person. He enjoys bad jokes and strong drink, and he can be extremely charming towards friends and acquaintances alike. His record is flawless, and save for his Templar affiliations, he gladly lets his life be an open book.
Of course, he is secretly a member of the insidious Templar Order, a middleman in the organization who kills Assassins for the "good of the world". He honestly believes in the cause, which can be traced back to a lifetime of grooming for this very role.

Biography

Merric was born in and has resided in the United States his whole life. He is a descendant of Shay Patrick Cormac through his mother's side of the family, while on his father's side he has heritage that stretches back to the Egyptian Rite of the Templar Order. His parents met within the Order, and Merric was groomed for the Order from a young age, even though he didn't know it until much later. He was taught to respect authority figures and to have a distaste for rebellion and sedition. He was given the best education his family's considerable wealth would allow, but was encouraged to join the armed forces as soon as he turned 18 instead of going right into college.

Joining the U.S. Army, he was deployed to Iraq for war on a variety of terrorist organizations. His climb through the ranks was noted by the Templars, both within and without the military, and he found himself recommended for ever higher promotions. Soon enough, he was urged to change his branch to join in the Navy SEALS. He passed every test in the top 5% of the class.

He was formally introduced to and inducted into the American Rite during leave from the military. Of course, he joined without complaint upon learning that not only has his family been involved in the Order for generations, but that Assassins have been linked to terrorist and rebel insurgencies throughout time.

Having finished out years of service in the military, he now serves the Order to hunt down Assassins, much like his ancestor. He went through the Animus Training Program to explore Shay's memories, as well as those of his grandson Cudgel, and learn their skills. This led to the development of his own Eagle Vision, a power he only wished he had in Iraq.

He has been tasked with infiltrating an Assassin cell, posing as the only surviving member of a raid on a cell in Syria - a raid that, in fact, he had been involved in. Familiarity with the culture that he developed in the Middle East serve him well for maintaining the cover, and his nature as an “Assassin” helps to cover for his obvious American heritage. Abstergo forged incredibly convincing credentials to prove his status as an Assassin.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: In addition to an Assassin's shock blade, he also carries a modified air rifle designed to be silent and deadly – a type of weapon he saw Shay and Cudgel using frequently in the Animus. He carries a taser for nonlethal incapacitation.

Equipment: He carries a light pack filled with useful gear he came to rely on in the military, including a tightly-packed bedroll, blanket, change of clothes, Swiss Army knife, bolt cutters, first aid kit, and flashlight. He substitutes Eagle Vision for night-vision goggles.

Skills

Skill: The most obvious advantage that he holds over the average Assassin or Templar is his access to the rare ability Eagle Vision. Besides this, he is a decorated soldier with the skills to match his reputation. He is best at battlefield medicine, as well as sniping. Hand-to-hand combat is something he is quite proficient with, but not on the level of the average Assassin, who often prefer close combat. He is multilingual, fluent in English and Latin with a proficiency in Arabic and Kurdish.

Norsegod1839

Quote from: legomaster00156 on November 17, 2018, 07:52:21 PM
The Strongman

The Basics
Legal Name: Merric Overton
Alias: Cormac
Sexuality: Straight
Time Period: Modern era

Physical Description
Face Claim: Gladiolus Amicitia, from Final Fantasy XV
Appearance: His eyes are heterochromatic, with one green and one blue. It's not easy to tell if you don't look closely, though. He also still bears a minor but permanent scar on his chest after taking a bullet in Iraq.

Personality and History

Personality

A strong exterior does little to hide that Merric is truly a good, friendly person. He enjoys bad jokes and strong drink, and he can be extremely charming towards friends and acquaintances alike. His record is flawless, and save for his Templar affiliations, he gladly lets his life be an open book.
Of course, he is secretly a member of the insidious Templar Order, a middleman in the organization who kills Assassins for the "good of the world". He honestly believes in the cause, which can be traced back to a lifetime of grooming for this very role.

Biography

Merric was born in and has resided in the United States his whole life. He is a descendant of Shay Patrick Cormac through his mother's side of the family, while on his father's side he has heritage that stretches back to the Egyptian Rite of the Templar Order. His parents met within the Order, and Merric was groomed for the Order from a young age, even though he didn't know it until much later. He was taught to respect authority figures and to have a distaste for rebellion and sedition. He was given the best education his family's considerable wealth would allow, but was encouraged to join the armed forces as soon as he turned 18 instead of going right into college.

Joining the U.S. Army, he was deployed to Iraq for war on a variety of terrorist organizations. His climb through the ranks was noted by the Templars, both within and without the military, and he found himself recommended for ever higher promotions. Soon enough, he was urged to change his branch to join in the Navy SEALS. He passed every test in the top 5% of the class.

He was formally introduced to and inducted into the American Rite during leave from the military. Of course, he joined without complaint upon learning that not only has his family been involved in the Order for generations, but that Assassins have been linked to terrorist and rebel insurgencies throughout time.

Having finished out years of service in the military, he now serves the Order to hunt down Assassins, much like his ancestor. He went through the Animus Training Program to explore Shay's memories, as well as those of his grandson Cudgel, and learn their skills. This led to the development of his own Eagle Vision, a power he only wished he had in Iraq.

He has been tasked with infiltrating an Assassin cell, posing as the only surviving member of a raid on a cell in Syria - a raid that, in fact, he had been involved in. Familiarity with the culture that he developed in the Middle East serve him well for maintaining the cover, and his nature as an “Assassin” helps to cover for his obvious American heritage. Abstergo forged incredibly convincing credentials to prove his status as an Assassin.

Weapons & Equipment

Weapons: In addition to an Assassin's shock blade, he also carries a modified air rifle designed to be silent and deadly – a type of weapon he saw Shay and Cudgel using frequently in the Animus. He carries a taser for nonlethal incapacitation.

Equipment: He carries a light pack filled with useful gear he came to rely on in the military, including a tightly-packed bedroll, blanket, change of clothes, Swiss Army knife, bolt cutters, first aid kit, and flashlight. He substitutes Eagle Vision for night-vision goggles.

Skills

Skill: The most obvious advantage that he holds over the average Assassin or Templar is his access to the rare ability Eagle Vision. Besides this, he is a decorated soldier with the skills to match his reputation. He is best at battlefield medicine, as well as sniping. Hand-to-hand combat is something he is quite proficient with, but not on the level of the average Assassin, who often prefer close combat. He is multilingual, fluent in English and Latin with a proficiency in Arabic and Kurdish.

You're approved man Though i am SUPER curious to see how you being a Templar double agent plays into our narrative!

Norsegod1839

So far I have only gotten one sheet in for our modern day element! Those of you still tuning in remember that we need at least on modern day character and one time line character!

legomaster00156

I'm holding off on the past persona until we decide for sure which eras will be involved.

Norsegod1839

we did at least for now it will be World War Two and the Viking Era

Katiana

I shall have my modern day posted today. Nearly done. Just finishing her history.

Norsegod1839