Island of Monsters (NC, Exotic, Freeform) Interest Confirmed, Accepting Players!

Started by Savant of the Wastes, April 15, 2014, 02:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Savant of the Wastes

Captain Pearson's Log #4 - January 18th, 2025

We have finally acquired a solid foothold on the island. The pre-fabricated compound has been fully erected, and we've managed to set up a guard. The scientists have finished running their tests on the island, and it seems that there is an odd magnetic field, emanating from somewhere further inland. At the moment, we have found no way to work around the field, so any electronic communications are limited to an operational range of a mile at best. My head of research suggests that we no longer attempt to land aircraft in the area, between the field and the lack of a decent landing pad. We've already lost three teams to mechanical failure. Future research groups should only attempt to arrive by sea.

We have managed to find out more about the local inhabitants since the previous update. They are, for the most part, humanoid, though their basic forms and size can vary from the size of large birds to something resembling a lion. Our research team has theorized that there could be even large samples out there. All the samples we've managed to find so far at least resemble a cross between humans and some other lifeform, mostly animals, but we've seen some plant-based lifeforms as well. An unconfirmed report claims to have spotted 'golems', large rock-like hybrids.

The natives seem to be attracted to humans. many of them have attempted to jump our scouts. but it is hard to say they are hostile. It seems bizarre, but they seem to be interested in humans for a... Sexual purpose. According to various reports, these natives jumped them and initiated sexual intercourse, sometimes with exotic appendages. After causing several orgasms, they left. We have no confirmed deaths so far, but we've been steadily losing men. Our researcher theorizes that the inhabitants use semen as a food source at the very least, and have perhaps some form of breeding mechanism. Of note is that one female scout was also assaulted, and treated in much the same fashion. At least some of these creatures will target women as well.

Our next goal is going to be to attempt to capture one of these creatures, alive. They seem to be intelligent, a few scouts have reported them being spoken to, and the creature in question actually attempting seduction. Of course, no soldier worth their salt will be taken in by such petty tricks, so there should be no danger in bringing in one of them to the base, now that we have set up a proper guard.

This was the last log submitted by Captain Pearson. The facility was found entirely abandoned by the next crew to arrive. They were the first expedition force. You have entrenched yourself in their facility, and it is now much improved. But there is still lots of Island still of explore. The men have started calling it Monster Island. They're not wrong.

~~~~~~~~

Well, there you have it. I've always wanted to run a game like this. This game is here to make room for a variety of kinks and fetishes. Obviously, monster girls are going to be a big part. The Monster Girls give you room for almost every kind of fantastic creature under the sun, though I'd ask that you keep it reasonable. The monster girls are looking to feed off the brave men (and women) that have to their island. Nonconsenual is the name of the game, but if that's not your thing, seduction, using your body or maybe some more exotic pheromones is also well within reason.

The domination doesn't have to go one way either. The human facility this time has managed to capture a few monster girls for themselves. The scientists are going to want to run experiments, the soldiers are going to 'interrogate' the girls. Some monsters might submit, some might even try to turn the tables on their captors. If monsters aren't your thing, the men and women stationed overseas are liable to get pent up, antsy or just plain bored, and they could certainly have fun with each other to pass the time.

This game won't be entirely about sex, though I imagine it's going to play a big part. Your job is still to explore the island, and find out all of the secret things there. I'll be handling that, along with the groups of various NPCs. I'll add in more information here, if interest develops.

So far, I'm thinking of keeping the system freeform, but if anyone has a System they think would work really well, I'd be open to that as well.

So, is anyone interested?

Also, this is the first game I've run here, so feel free to give me any feedback if you want!

Character Sheet:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: (Straightforward)

Gender: (Male, Female, etc. Monster girls should be well, girls)

Race: (Human or Type of Monster Girl)

Position: (If you're playing a monster girl, you can skip this part. Human characters should note their position on the expedition force, Scientist, Explorer, Janitor, 'Camp Follower', etc.)

Appearance: (Can be a picture, or just a rough description of what the character is like.)

Personality: (Straightforward)

Other Info: (Help out your fellow players! Tell us what you're looking to do with the character. Dom/Sub? Something a bit more complicated. Fill it in here.)

List of Characters:

Humans:

Yugishogun - Miyoko Asakura - Janitor/Cook

Izaya Orihara - Tatsuya Hosokawa - Technician/Explorer

inflatetress - Layla - 'Amusement Toy'

Biles - Zia Carrera - Lab Assistant

Jecter - Robert Strong - Explorer

Monster Girls:

Godric the Radical - Alen/Subject S - Flower Girl

chatherinehellfire - Catherine - Tiger Girl

Thrasius - Serenity - Mermaid

Wolfie - Rhea - Wolf Girl

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Biles on April 16, 2014, 03:25:13 AM
I might join if I get to play a futanari.

Sure, go for it. It'll be something different. A futanari monster girl, I presume? Or did you want to play an ordinary human futa, which is a bit harder to explain.

Thrasius

Yukina

I'll join. It'll be nice to rp female x monster girl scenes.

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Chaeronea

Are you looking for characters as part of the exploration group? Or for the monster girls on the island?

Izaya Orihara

Monster Girls?
I highly approve. *Thinks of all the rape scenes from Monster Girl Quest*
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Chaeronea on April 16, 2014, 08:26:42 AM
Are you looking for characters as part of the exploration group? Or for the monster girls on the island?

Whatever floats your boat. Optimally, we should have enough people split between the exploration group, monster girls in the wild, captured monsters girls, and the group in the headquarters. I'll pad out the scenes with other NPCs, to make sure everyone has someone to interact with.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Savant of the Wastes

Quote from: Godric the Radical on April 16, 2014, 09:03:58 AM
Can the monster girls futas as well?

Sure, of course! That seems to be a rather popular option... I wonder if we'll get any 'normal' monster girl applicants at all. It's kind of funny.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Savant of the Wastes

Well, while I'm not opposed to futas in general, I'm not sure this is the game to splash that in. Doesn't really fit. Maybe a trap? Would be a bit more suitable. A very effeminate looking man, or even a transgendered character.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 16, 2014, 12:05:21 PM
Well, while I'm not opposed to futas in general, I'm not sure this is the game to splash that in. Doesn't really fit. Maybe a trap? Would be a bit more suitable. A very effeminate looking man, or even a transgendered character.

Well, I usually do bishounen/trap types as characters.
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

catherinehellfire

I'd be interested.  Not sure if I want to be human or monster yet though.
If sex was a roller-coaster, I'd ride it over and over again.

Absences: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261213.0

Savant of the Wastes

That seems to be enough people to be getting a start. So here is a character sheet for you all to use. I've also edited it into the first post, to make things easier.

Name: (Straightforward)

Gender: (Male, Female, etc. Monster girls should be well, girls)

Race: (Human or Type of Monster Girl)

Position: (If you're playing a monster girl, you can skip this part. Human characters should note their position on the expedition force, Scientist, Explorer, Janitor, 'Camp Follower', etc.)

Appearance: (Can be a picture, or just a rough description of what the character is like.)

Personality: (Straightforward)

Other Info: (Help out your fellow players! Tell us what you're looking to do with the character. Dom/Sub? Something a bit more complicated. Fill it in here.)

King Serperior

I could be interested.  That said, I want to offer my Monster Girl Thread for all the ones who wish to play monsters   :-)

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Yukina

Yukina

Name: Miyoko Asakura

Race: Human

Position: Janitor/Cook

Appearance:

Personality: Miyoko tends to be a very meek and shy girl. When speaking to others she hasn't made friends with, she tends to stutter a lot. Despite being the janitor, she can very knowledgable due to being a bookworm. The meek girl unfortunately has a poor sense of direction though.

Other Info: I plan to have her be submissive to other females. She also has a poor sense of direction, so stumbling upon monster girls won't be too hard for her.

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

Izaya Orihara

Name: Tatsuya Hosokawa

Race: Human

Position: Technician/Explorer (includes computer/gadget related stuff, cameras, and radars, as well as vehicles to a degree)

Appearance:

Personality: Tatsuya is a very pragmatic person. Extremely intelligent, he can decipher the true natures of people. However, he seldom holds regard for the feelings of others, and ends up hurting some of them due to his nature of being frank and direct, yet at the same time, cautious, wary and generally distrusting of others, and at times, somewhat cunning and manipulative, and not particularly normal mentally. He can seem emotionless at times. He's not too bad, though. Delving into technology, games and music, he tends to use such things to help distance himself from the real world.

He is extremely talented, and uses his skills to good use. He tends to act reserved with his feelings, making him seem like an extremely mysterious person. He is something of a hikikomori. It is said that he became one after his friends shunned him from a project because they were jealous of his intelligence, which caused him to be wary of friendship, though it's clear that several other factors also contributed in that part of his personality. He can be quite uncomfortable around girls. When cornered, he seems insanely terrified, paranoid and servile. Has something of a dark past, because reasons. And because I have a habit of giving my characters such things.

Other Info: Though he tries to portray himself as a dominant/sadistic type, that's something of a façade, and his true colours are along the opposite end of the spectrum.

Biles

Quote from: Savant of the Wastes on April 16, 2014, 12:05:21 PM

Well, if necessary, I wouldn't mind playing a trap though. In anycase I'm just curious exactly how futanaries could not really fit. Also, could there be a possible compromise in which shemales can be accepted in the game?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Metro Mech

Name: Alelan (And just that name... but in the lab she is called Subject 5)

Race: Flower girl

Appearance:
Personality: Alelan is very shy to strangers and because of this she often hides in a flower shape form to be away from them. Though when she gets to meet she can be very kind and nice but she is still often fearful. But beware the foolish for though she be scared it doesn't mean she won't fight back with ferocity unseen before. Being the plant she is she constantly needs food for her growth but the food she wants is the seed of men and women. With this she hunts for her food much like a wolf but she will try to subdue them before drinking them of their sweet juices

Other Info: To those to understand, she has a flower just where her groin is and you have to go there if you want a cock to come out and her pussy is right there as well
Behold my O/O