My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Started by Kunoichi, April 10, 2011, 08:09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunoichi

Well, in that case he's still at least two, because he's had one birthday party on the show. :P

Chris Brady

It was, if I remember correctly, his FIRST birthday ever.   So he's on his way to being 2.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Kunoichi

I thought it was just the first one where he got so many presents from so many different people?

Singlas

At risk of breaking flow of what is being said right now, I just wanna add in my two cents. My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic, is awesomeness incarnate. And of the six main ponies, I must say my favorites are Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy. I can't decide between the two, its a tie.  Though Pinkie Pie is pretty awesome/funny as well. ;D

Dhi

Applejack and Rainbow Dash, both voiced by Ashleigh Ball.

If you like her voice as much as I do, check out her band, Hey Ocean! She doesn't sing as Applejack or Rainbow Dash, but I love her sound anyway. I enjoyed the album It's Easier To Be Somebody Else a whole lot, and I just picked up the brand new one, IS. Haven't listened to all of it yet.

This is one of my favorites from It's Easier To Be Somebody Else:
Hey Ocean - Fish

Wolfy

Wolfy

Sabby

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lyra-plushie

This exists. You're totally buying one.

Kunoichi

xD Interesting find.  Looking it up on knowyourmeme, though, it sounds like only one was made, and that one's already been purchased...

Wolfy

Kunoichi

Silverfyre

Wolfy

Quote from: Sabby on June 04, 2012, 05:22:57 AM
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/lyra-plushie

This exists. You're totally buying one.

it's just...the hole...in the back...good god...what were they thinking? D:

Kunoichi

Quote from: Wolfy on June 10, 2012, 08:33:16 PM
it's just...the hole...in the back...good god...what were they thinking? D:

...Check the know your meme link. >>; Trust me, the person who made it was probably thinking exactly what you think they were thinking.

Dhi

I was thinking "There's too much stuffing in that puppet"

Wolfy

I mean, that whole is large enough to put your fist int-

OH GOD.

Kunoichi

Enjoy the mental scarring, Wolfy. :P

Sabby

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3r0nspkyL1r97thgo1_400.gif

My Little Meatspin. Not embedded because it's NSFW.

As for the website it came from... pretty good quality stuff here. A few flash animations and a pretty decent dating sim, but it's mostly comics and pics so far.

Chris Brady

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 10, 2012, 07:40:56 PM
This just in, folks:  Tara Strong is best pony!
You know among early Anime goers, back in the 90s she was one of the most reviled VAs in the business.  How times have changed.
My O&Os Peruse at your doom.

So I make a A&A thread but do I put it here?  No.  Of course not.

Also, I now come with Kung-Fu Blog action.  Here:  Where I talk about comics and all sorts of gaming

Sabby

There we go!

Kunoichi

Sabby

That's strange, i doesn't seem to want to embed... posted direct link for now.

Kunoichi

Going directly to the website, the image doesn't want to show for me on there, either. ^^; That's probably why I still can't see it.

Edit: Okay, now I can see it. ^^

Lizz

The male following of MLP is one of the many things I dont get about the internet...