Captured in Russia (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, March 05, 2016, 02:47:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

This was supposed to be a low cost vacation in Eastern Europe. When your friends told you that you could visit many exotic countries like Poland and Belarus for just a few dollars a day, how could you pass on this opportunity? Sure, being naturally cautious and shy, you didn't really relish the idea of hitchhiking with unknown people, in countries you didn't speak the language, but at least you would be with friends, right? Well, unfortunately, it turns out your friends aren't that great at planning. In the middle of the trip, the three of you (you being the only girl) found yourselves to be completely lost in the countryside, and before you knew it, you had crossed illegally into Russia. And of course, that's when a military patrol spots you...

For this RP, I will play a young Russian officer named Yulia who doesn't speak a word of English, and you will be the female tourist on a trip with your 2 male friends. My idea is the story would start as you get spotted by the military patrol, and your 2 friends bail on you. As they capture you, Yulia is left alone to guard you while the other officers hunt your friends down. Even though the two of you can't communicate, it's quickly clear that Yulia is attracted to you, and she will try to get some fun while they wait for the others to be found. Whether you're receptive to those advances or fight her off is up to you, but whatever your feelings, when suddenly after a few moves you both hear a number of gun shots, the situation suddenly becomes much more tense, as it's clear your friends are unlikely to come back. You can see in Yulia's eyes that she also did not expect this turns of events, and is unsure what to do. What will you do from there? Try to run away from her? Fight her off and hope you can escape before the others return? Ask her for help in the hope that she will protect you from the other Russian officers? Give her what she wants and hope to seduce her into keeping you safe? Play and find out!

----

playfullchick76

I like this one, and I'd like to play it out with you if you havnt found anyone else for it yet.

elfguy

Sure, let me know about the girl you'd like to play, and I can start us a thread.
----

playfullchick76

I'm thinking Ellen page. She fits, and I watched x men, days of future past a few nights ago.

elfguy

Well she sure would catch Yulia's attention. If you're ready I can start us a thread.
----

playfullchick76