The Harrows (A tale of Horror and incest. Interest check)

Started by Prince Truhan, January 05, 2015, 02:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 06, 2015, 10:30:43 PM
I have a feeling there will be a few 'similar' vices, and that's to be expected. For example, there might be a girl who wants to submit in BDSM, but I'm going to make my girl a true masochist. Similar to Portia in a way, but she won't receive the same amount of pleasure. She will take anything a sadist or Dom can bring, and beg for more. At least, eventually. So yours is a more extreme version of a hidden Dom, just like mine will be an extreme hidden sub. I think that your character sounds awesome, but I like sadists... *blushes*

Truhan and I can get VERY extreme, so this game will be in the extreme section. We can just use warning labels if some of the players are disturbed by it...lol. So you have two really extreme GMs, Gnothi. I think we'll be fine with it. ;)

And like he said, I really hope you join.

I'm all for the extreme stuff, haha...  I've seen (and have had character's experience first hand ;) ) how extreme Truhan can get from another group.  I just didn't want to scare away any potential interest with him.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Prince Truhan

Well as Christa said, I intended to place this on Extreme so your idea would fit with that.

The way the influence affects him doesn't need to be like others, maybe he sees things that make him feel guiltier of his desires until he snaps. Or that tempt him more and more to act on them? Or his thoughts turn to human victims?

I think you can do something fun, and you shouldn't worry about scaring others.

GnothiSeauton

Edit:  So here he is...  And if there's a need for someone to write the mother role, if there is one, I'd be willing to scrap him and do a mother character.  I've got a little bit of an idea for one.

Name:  James Torrance

Role:  Youngest(?) Son

Player:  GnothiSeauton

Secret Flaw:  Psychotic and Sadistic Thoughts and Tendencies.

Appearance:  Dark brown hair is usually let loose in his usual appearance, at times tied back.  His eyes are often hidden behind a set of glasses.  The clothes upon his body are usually casual and relaxed, obscuring from view the surprisingly lean and strong body.  He has no tattoos or piercings, and usually keeps his face clean shaven.

Character Model: Aaron Taylor-Johnson

Personality:  James is usually reserved and quiet.  He often keeps to himself, preferring to stay in his room than going out and being around people.  What friends he has are usually online.  Bullied in school for most of his academic career, James often keeps his thoughts and such close to the chest, and has a hard time expressing himself from time to time.  Almost always is he reading, or doing a combination of writing or drawing in a leather-bound sketchbook that is usually with him.

Relationship to Family:  Pending on others and collaboration.  For the most part, he is a quiet and withdrawn individual.  He's supportive of his family when and if needed, being there when he has to.  Troubles with school and bullies has been things he's kept to himself in the past, apart from a few calls having to be placed from school officials.

History:  Spoiler for Content

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
A difficult and troubling growing up phase of his life has shaped James largely into the individual he is at present.  He'd always been a quiet and socially awkward kid growing up, and soon turned into an easy target for bullies.  Never once did he fight back, never did he try and assert a dominant stance that never seemed to be within him.  He took the abuses and bullying, physical and mental attacks, and bottled it up deep within, trying not to dwell on it with each and every day.

An outlet for his troubles came in the form of the sketchbook that he keeps by his side.  In it's many pages, he allows his mind, the dark and troubling aspects, to come out and come to fruition with pencil and pen.  They were dark to say the least, troubling would be putting it mildly...

He never told anyone about the bird he found in the backyard one day...  He never told anyone what he did with it...  He never told anyone about how it made him feel...  It was bottled up within out of fear, out of dread, knowing what possibilities could unfold if anyone knew how much he enjoyed killing and torturing the little bird.

ONs and OFFs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219072.0

Definite Limits: Eh.  Surprise me.  I'm up for anything.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Prince Truhan

Nobody asked for the mother role yet so feel free to make her if you want. That being said, I really like this character and if you want to play him, he is approved.

Scribbles

Prince Truhan,

Sorry, but I'm withdrawing my interest, I still love the idea but I might be stretching myself too thin.

And this is certainly not because Gnothi's character is absolutely terrifying!
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Prince Truhan

Alright, if you find the time you are welcome to join.

Letrixia

Name: Kathleen 'Kitty'

Role: Youngest Daughter

Player: Letrixia

Secret Flaw: Sadomasoquist, secret bdsm lover, secret rape lover (watching rape videos), Secret Slave

Appearance: Kitty

Character Model: Online Model (no idea on name)

Personality: Kitty is a girl that likes to do whatever she wants, she is the wild child of the family. She is the type of girl however that always tries to keep her word on everything she promises. She doesn't like bullies at all and is willing to fight to defend people she notice that are being bullied. With her family she is equally open, she is not afraid of expressing her opinion with any of the family.

Relationship to Family: [Willing to work it out with other players]

History: Kitty was always raised right however she picked to be a rebel. She liked to go against the rules of people and secretly wishes that any of them would force her in her place. Being a brat to everybody she almost always got into trouble in highschool getting into fights with girls and boys alike. Once she kicked a man between his legs so hard that they had to take him to the hospital and she was suspended for two weeks. Not graduating from high school she now knows that her father was planning to move to a new house, the way she saw it she liked the idea because she could raise her reputation in the new school even though she would need to repeat a grade.

ONs and OFFs:Clicky

Definite Limits: Scat, Gore, Vore, Bestiality.

Clio

Quote from: Letrixia on January 07, 2015, 10:05:10 AM
Name: Kathleen 'Kitty'

Role: Youngest Daughter

Player: Letrixia

Secret Flaw: Sadomasoquist, secret bdsm lover, secret rape lover (watching rape videos), Secret Slave

Appearance: Kitty

Character Model: Online Model (no idea on name)

Personality: Kitty is a girl that likes to do whatever she wants, she is the wild child of the family. She is the type of girl however that always tries to keep her word on everything she promises. She doesn't like bullies at all and is willing to fight to defend people she notice that are being bullied. With her family she is equally open, she is not afraid of expressing her opinion with any of the family.

Relationship to Family: [Willing to work it out with other players]

History: Kitty was always raised right however she picked to be a rebel. She liked to go against the rules of people and secretly wishes that any of them would force her in her place. Being a brat to everybody she almost always got into trouble in highschool getting into fights with girls and boys alike. Once she kicked a man between his legs so hard that they had to take him to the hospital and she was suspended for two weeks. Not graduating from high school she now knows that her father was planning to move to a new house, the way she saw it she liked the idea because she could raise her reputation in the new school even though she would need to repeat a grade.

ONs and OFFs:Clicky

Definite Limits: Scat, Gore, Vore, Bestiality.

Oh I thought you were just going to do a secret submissive, BDSM girl. I didn't know you wanted to be the secret rape lover and slave...I was going to use that for mine. Lol.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Name: Cara Torrance

Role: Oldest Daughter

Player: Christa McGinn

Secret Flaw: Extreme Masochism; Desire to Please; Desire to be Utterly Dominated and Possessed; Desire for Pain; Desire for Older Men

Appearance: Cara is petite, but quite curvy, with full D breasts, round hips and an hourglass shape. Her skin is pale and lightly freckled, and her eyes are blue. She is quite pretty, but doesn't think of herself that way. Her hair is long and red.

Cara 1
Cara 2
Cara 3
Cara 4
Cara 5

Character Model: Martine Wijman

Personality: Cara is smart, kind and loves her family. She can be quite stubborn and sometimes a know-it-all, but she is more than willing to admit when she's wrong. More of a bookworm, she loves reading and anything intellectual. She is usually naturally dominant in her day-to-day life, but in the bedroom, she doesn't know what she is. She is very sexually inexperienced, but it quite curious about everything she can learn.

Relationship to Family: Daddy's Girl, and the rest are unknown as of yet.

History: Cara is the oldest daughter of the family, and as such, she is Daddy's Little Girl...and always will be. He doted on her as she grew, and she always felt close to him. She grew up smart and nerdy, and always had her nose in a book as soon as she knew how to read. She was top of her class at school, even if she wasn't the most popular...mainly because of her intelligence and awkwardness. She grew into a beautiful woman, though, and when boys started to notice, she made the decision to be picky about her sex life. She is rather secretive about it, and doesn't seem to date much, but she can be quite the flirt and tease. She dresses modestly, but is able to have that sexy librarian or innocent about her.

She went to college and majored in history, and graduated. She is now working on her master's degree while working part time in the local library. She's looking forward to this vacation, as she feels like the family has been growing apart. She is still a vaginal and anal virgin, although not oral or any other way.

Her flaw will be the extreme masochism and desire to please. She wants all her freedom taken away, and to be put in her place by an older man...or multiple men. She wants as much adoration and attention as possible, and she wants to be utterly possessed and dominated. She wants to be taken care of, and to be hurt. She wants pain and the pushing of her limits.

Of course, all this is unknown to her and everyone else as of now. She has no idea that she desires these things, as she would view them as a weakness to her almost feminist point of view and independent nature.

ONs and OFFs: Christa's Loves, Lusts and Lives

Definite Limits: Scat, Snuff

Letrixia

Prince Truhan

Letrixia your girl is approved, just one thing the trip to the Harrows is a vacation not a move. That doesn't mean she can't be changing schools though.

Letrixia

I dont think that matters because the ghosts are going to make them stay hehe

Prince Truhan

Pockets

I'll try to get something up for my character either tomorrow or over the weekend. My work schedule right now has been absolute chaos.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Clio

Quote from: Pockets on January 08, 2015, 08:15:08 PM
I'll try to get something up for my character either tomorrow or over the weekend. My work schedule right now has been absolute chaos.

Understandable. Take your time. :)

Also, we're open to extended family...like Uncles and cousins and such, so if any new people want to apply, those roles are available as well.

Nymphadora

VERY interested just not sure I have the time to fit another awesome tale in...

Grrr but such a great idea!
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Prince Truhan

King Serperior

I am very interested here.  I already have an idea of, perhaps a older brother who is in med school and has recently broken up with who he considered the love of his life, the one person he wanted to make a family with as well as the person he was planning to be engaged with soon.  So, this hidden bubble of frustration has secretly turned him on his mother and sisters and now all he wants is to make them pregnant and bear his children.  With the medical training, he wouldn't be against drugging and raping any of the girls.

Of course, that's if there's any room left to join?

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Clio

Quote from: King Serperior on January 11, 2015, 01:49:19 PM
I am very interested here.  I already have an idea of, perhaps a older brother who is in med school and has recently broken up with who he considered the love of his life, the one person he wanted to make a family with as well as the person he was planning to be engaged with soon.  So, this hidden bubble of frustration has secretly turned him on his mother and sisters and now all he wants is to make them pregnant and bear his children.  With the medical training, he wouldn't be against drugging and raping any of the girls.

Of course, that's if there's any room left to join?

It sounds perfect. :)

Pockets

Name:Jackson Torrance

Role: Oldest Brother

Player: Pockets

Secret Flaw: Controlling and abusive nature made worse because of his time with the police.

Appearance:Jackson while on duty is in uniform and dressed for work. When off work, he’s as relaxed as he can get wearing loose clothing, or none at all when in the privacy of his own home. He’s lithe but quite muscular due to an obsession with staying fit and strong.

Character Model: Karl Urban

Personality:Jackson has always been a very driven individual. Went into the police academy at 18 fresh out of high school and graduated two years later to be the youngest officer on the Metropolitan Police force despite many nay sayers. He’s usually a kind and compassionate man, but under it is buried a lot of anger and rage and dark fantasies.

Relationship to Family: He’s the estranged sibling/child. Not because he did anything wrong, it’s just that he’s always been a busy guy. Long hours on the job and time spent away from home hasn’t really made him easy to contact and when his family did manage to get in touch with him, he was butt ass tired.

He used to be really close to everyone before the Academy though.

History:Jackson was one of those kinds of people who knew what he wanted to be from an early age and worked tirelessly towards it. Sometimes at the cost of his personal life. He had many different girlfriends in High School who liked him because he was buff and a nice guy, but then they realized that his devotion to the gym was before them. Which caused more than a few issues.

His decision to enter the police academy after graduation had caused a bit of an argument between him and his parents who wanted him to choose a job with better pay, better hours, and a lot safer. But he had made his decision and wasn’t about to change it. They accepted his decision, if a bit grudgingly.

His family was there for him whenever he called during his time in the academy but after he graduated he slowly slipped away. Not by choice but rather by circumstance.

Recently, he had been a part of a SWAT team that had broken down the door of a white slaver’s ring. Once it was all done and over with, he helped the paramedics with getting some of the girls out, one of them begged him to beat her while he fucked her. Saying that she was a lowly cunt who needed to be beaten and used. Those words echoed in the darkest parts of his soul.

Because of the horrors of that particular raid, the entire SWAT team involved in the raid were given a month’s paid administrative leave. Three days into his leave, his sister Cara had called him informing him that they were having a family vacation somewhere off in the woods away from most of civilization for a while. They wanted him to come too. So he said what the hell and packed up his truck with his weights, some clothes, and fishing equipment.

ONs and OFFs: Flexible, but no M/M, vore, gore, or scat

Definite Limits: I’m fairly open, but if something hits the squeamish button, I’ll speak up.
08/02 - New A/A Update

King Serperior

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 11, 2015, 03:01:35 PM
It sounds perfect. :)
Glad that you think so! 
Quote from: Pockets on January 11, 2015, 03:12:56 PM
Name:Jackson Torrance

Role: Oldest Brother
Hmmm, this could very well conflict with being in med school for my idea, being the oldest brother.  But, I suppose that I could have him about 24 and have him starting medical school or be in his second year.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Prince Truhan

KS I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

I just want to also point out to anyone interested that extended family is allowed, and even good ideas for non family characters.

King Serperior

Name:  Alexander Torrance

Role: Second Oldest Son

Player:  King Serperior

Secret Flaw: After losing the only chance to be with the woman he loved and raise a family together, Alexander fell into a deep depression that spawned an intense desire to make a family by any means possible, even going so far as to unconsciously view his mother and sisters as perfect choices to carry his children.  As the spirits influence him, he will begin slipping fertility drugs into his sisters' and mother's systems in order to increase the changes of them bearing his children.

Appearance:  Alexander is only slightly shorter than his father and is very fit from being a runner in many 5K runs.  He generally wears casual clothes except when he's at med school.  He has light, green eyes and is rather good looking, though he doesn't let that go to his head. 

Character Model: Gerard Butler

Personality:  In his second year of Med school, Alexander is quite smart.  He's generally kind to his sisters, but feels that his brothers overshadow him in every way.  After arrival at the cabin, he'll become closer to his mother and sisters, if only to achieve his goal of impregnating them by any means possible.

Relationship to Family: Unknown, but is generally closer to the female members of the family.

History:  The second oldest son, he has to deal with being in his older brother's shadow.  In his numerous attempts to separate himself from the rest of the men in the family, he took to burying himself in his schoolwork, quickly shooting to the top of the class.  Throughout this, he still managed to have a somewhat decent love life, going on dates all until he graduated high school.  As such, he had a rather wide sex life, not that he would ever tell his family about it, of course.

Soon after entering the local community college, he found that biology, specifically medical biology, interested him.  From there, he continued on to med school where he met a woman who he believed was the love of his life.  For the rest of the year and the year after, they hit it off strongly and had a wild sex life.  However, towards the end of their second year of med school, he found her in bed with another man, her boss in fact.  There, he fell into a depression that lasted for the last few weeks at med school. 

Upon returning home, his dreams of becoming a father crushed in an instant, he began to harbor dark thoughts as he watched his sisters and mother throughout the days, especially as they walked out of the bathroom after their baths and showers.  As he had a wide number of 'partners,' he has experience in most forms of sex and isn't a virgin by any means.

ONs and OFFs:  Link;  Willing to try anything at least once, so long as one asks first.  Am open to to him being raped by any member of the family.

Definite Limits: Scat, Snuff, extreme needle-play, gore

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Black Howling

Now that I have my computer back to myself, I've got a wicked idea for this game. I'll send a message to Prince and christa about it when I get home to ensure its workable.

Clio

I've opened a Character Thread here. Letrixia, I'll add you when you choose an appearance. :)