[M for F] Game of Thrones - The Dark Lord

Started by Spoons, May 19, 2015, 02:44:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoons

I want DETAILED and DEVELOPED stories. Sex will be a factor, a large factor, however, I do not want the story to revolve around it. I am open to new ideas and different stories than the ones I have listed. If my post interests you and you have an alternate story you want to play? PM me, I would be happy to discuss it. If you like a story concept but want to change a few things about it? PM me, we can discuss it. Our RP will be on the forums, but I am not opposed to chatting on skype -- or even RPing on skype -- so long as all posts end up on the forums at some point.

In roleplay, I have very few limits. So long as things are done tastefully, most things are ok. I love to DOMINATE. I have no problem breaking a partner in any of the stories.

Game of Thrones - The White Witch (Possibly Extreme):

Anyone who has watched Game of Thrones or read the books knows about the "One True God," The Lord of Light, and all the other names that they have for him. He's a cool concept for the book series, but I want to start an RP about the opposite. It is one of my series predictions, but also a fun "fan fiction" idea of mine that there is another side to the "Lord of Light," The Dark One. The Nameless God. Whatever you want to call it. This RP will be about him, about the God of Death and Darkness.

In this RP we will assume that there are secret worshippers to the Dark One all over the world. Ontop of that, there is a secret church and secret order. Your character will be the female priestess, or just a worshipper, who had been called by the High Priest to find the Order's champion that will eventually strike down the Lord of Light and allow the world to be consumed by darkness. This RP will be dark and based off evil characters who want to cleanse the world by ending it. Your character will be expected to do -anything- to prove she is loyal to the Dark God and to find the champion. Anything.

In this story I will eventually play the champion, but for the most part, I will be the dungeon master. I will play everyone your character interacts with. I will set your character on quests and give your character obstacles to deal with. Melissandre has magic, and so to will your character. As your character makes certain achievements the Dark God will grant her powers of a certain branch (frost, control of undead, shadow manipulation, and we can think of others if you like). She can either move up the same path and get stronger with it (it will start weak, frost might start as freezing a cup of water but could finish as shooting beams of ice from her fingertips, who knows) or she can branch out and learn more than one type of magic. It's up to you.

In this story anything goes, but I never want to make my partner feel uncomfortable. We need to have good OOC communication to ensure we're both having fun.

Here is a short list of things you can expect me to enjoy in a story (In no particular order):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Incest
-Non Con
-Rape
-Blackmail
-Extortion
-Romance
-Groups
-Slavery
-Bondage
-Situations where your character has to put out to survive
-Stimulation/teasing
-Foreplay
-Oral (both ways)
-Anal
-Orgasm Control

Here are things I generally do not enjoy:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
-Waterworks
-Scat
-Excessive Blood
-Excessive pain
-Receiving Anal
-Death

Looking for CONNECTIONS in Deviations! Here are a list of my ideas!

Spoons

Looking for CONNECTIONS in Deviations! Here are a list of my ideas!