What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shasha

nothing I didn't notice this post when I was eating like 5 minutes ago...well does drinking count, I am drinking a DR. Pepper.:)
not sure what to put here, at the moment.

AmberStarfire

A hot dog and a chocolate mint coffee.

Beguile's Mistress

Potato chips - I shouldn't but I am!  *glares defiantly*

Captain Maltese

Lasagne coming right up. Yeah, from the microwave oven - would I spend two hours making food to be served for one?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Raspberry danish that I made. It is yummy.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Beguile's Mistress

A piece of soft pretzel I managed to sneak home from work and warmed up in my toaster. :-)

Kakihara

Sadly, oven baked stuffed crust pizza, individual size, for breakfast.  Good breakfasts seem to be only for weekends anymore.

AmberStarfire

Thai chicken soup (a fresh made one from the supermarket), with buttered toast and a latte.

SmokingCamels

Two Cheddar Brats with spicy mustard and kraut on wheat buns and a Dos Equis to wash it down.

Bliss

Coffee counts as food if it's thick enough, right?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Bruja

Quote from: Bliss on April 10, 2016, 11:38:19 AM
Coffee counts as food if it's thick enough, right?

If not I am screwed.

OT: Luna bar in Dark Chocolate Mocha Almond and a big glass of water.

Captain Maltese

A delicious breaded cod piece with green peas, corn and carrots. Dollop of melted butter, and a couple of spoons of sour cream. Yum.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Captain Maltese

Quote from: Captain Maltese on April 10, 2016, 04:00:18 PM
A delicious breaded cod piece with green peas, corn and carrots. Dollop of melted butter, and a couple of spoons of sour cream. Yum.

Somehow I think that came out wrong.

FurredMonster

Whole wheat wrap with roast beef, some nice homemade sweet garlic sauce, tomatoes, and red onion!

AmberStarfire

Some kind of Dunnes brand potato snacks with salt and vinegar flavouring.

They were okay.

Kitsunetsuki

homemade veggie lasagna w/roasted cauliflower taking the place of the ricotta...so delish!
[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Beguile's Mistress

Captain Maltese

Dinner leftovers; stew with lots of things in.

Rel Mayer

Pineapple Greek Yogurt.

Nom, nom, nom.

Caedy

Frozen mango pieces.  OM NOM NOM! 
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Beguile's Mistress

A delicious red delicious apple