M for F Incest Roleplay Mom/son Sister/brother

Started by Gosco, May 03, 2010, 11:08:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gosco

Hi there,

I have a craving for a roleplay involving a mother and son or big sister and little brother.

The ages are unimportant and a bit moot considering the relationship. I'd just like to play the younger character out of preference.

Better Grades
For the mother and son, roleplay, I see it going a couple different way. Maybe, the son isn't doing so well in school so the mother starts to bribe him for good grades, when he comes home. It can start with some money, or video game, things a teenager would enjoy. But when the son's grades start dropping again, she needs to do something more drastic. She decides that maybe if she gave him a *ahem* blowjob, he would get his grades. And boy does it work. Now she has something she can use whenever she wants her son to do better. The plot is negotiable, but I think what makes it interesting for me is if the mother does the act out of necessity rather than attraction. She doesn't really want to do it, but it's the only thing that keeps his grades up. so she gives in.

Teaching Sex Ed
Another variation of the first one is the mother decides to teach her son sex education rather than let the schools have their way. It ends up that it is easier for her to just show her her body and teach some things with her body rather than show him out of a textbook. Again, the thrill here for me is that the mother isn't just simply attracted and jumps in but it is out of necessity.

Stripping for Son
Another mother/son one is the son having a birthday party. He has over some friends and they decide to hang around the house for a bit. Well something goes wrong with the entertainment for the party. Go carts fall through and they can't go to the mall because it was closed down due to remodeling. Her son's friends get restless and start to tease him about his bad party. His mother, out of frustration, decides that she can be the entertainment for the party. In any way possible...

I Need Heeeelp
In this plot, the brother/son would have some kind of handicap, whether it be a broken arm or confined to a wheelchair for various reasons. He gets more and more frustrated as he can't do things that he used to do all the time. He finds himself having raging hard ons all the time.  and can't even hide them with his hands being restraint. In this game, the sister/mother could either feel sorry for him and want to help, whatever it might be, or he could confront them

Soooo Bored
The big sister and little brother ideas are a bit more shallow, but still can get me going. The big sister is getting stir crazy because she had to stay in the house for house arrest or as a punishment and the only boy that is available is her brother. Even though she would rather find a guy from school, if he is the only one available, she guesses he is the one that she'll need to release her sexual frustration on.

Thanks.
What would the world be like without the creative? Always the same.

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Gosco

"History? I'll teach you history. You want to know the difference between you and the you 5 minutes ago? The you 5 minutes ago had 5 minutes to live." -Anachronox

Jester

i am happy to play a mother for "Better grades" i like the idea. pm me if you are happy for a guy to play the mother.

Wolfy

Same as Jester..I may be interested in the Sooo Bored or Teaching Sex Ed Plot..if you don't mind a guy playing a female. o3o

Gosco

Gosco