[Interest Check] REDLINE: The Fastest Race In Space

Started by MzHyde, November 07, 2012, 10:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MzHyde

Set in the far future, REDLINE is the galaxy's biggest and deadliest illegal road race, only held every five years at a secret location not unveiled until practically the last minute. Anything goes in this daring, no-holds barred race to the finish. Weapons? Check. Insane vehicles? Check. Aliens? Check. Gambling? Check. The race is a destructive, highly competitive, highly dangerous romp through some of the galaxies most dangerous places. Imagine F-Zero: The Movie, and you took a hit of acid on the way to the theatre. It's weird, it's wild, it's crazy, and it's going to blow your mind to the back of the auditorium! What I'm looking for are some brave RPer's interested in the greatest race in space. With enough interest, I'm going to get to work on filling out this topic, creating a little bit of a narrative to go with our race, and a simple dice system so we can have a 'real' race where nobody knows who's going to win until the very end!

Cryptonoms

Seems like a pretty cool concept, and who doesn't love battle hot wheels in space? I am interested to hear more, and what you plan to do with it!

Prince Truhan

CmdrRenegade

"GORI RIDER MOTHERF*BEEEEEEEEEP.....!!!!"

Color me interested as well.
"Every creative act is open war against The Way It Is."-Tycho Brahe of Penny Arcade

I'm CmdrRenegade and these are my Ons and Offs and Apologies and Abcenses on Elliquiy.

MzHyde

Thanks for the interest, but due to not enough interested players this is closing.