The concequences of too much trust. (puppy-play, bestiality and more)

Started by Blinkin, January 05, 2020, 05:54:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Standard Anouncement:

The gender of the player and that of the character has no bearing on the other. It is totally irrelevant to me if you are a male wishing to play a female, a female wishing to play a male or a wolf wanting to impersonate a sheep. As long as you're willing to work with me and be an active, contributing partner to our partnership, then I'm happy to work with you.

This is a fairly specific idea, but I'm open to adjustments, including such things as particular details, genders and so on. The only non-negociable element is that I'm playing the puppygirl.

It had started as a lark for her; a 30-something divorcee suddenly without a purpose in life. A woman looking for something, nearly anything to fill all the hours that she had once devoted to Him and His needs. While browsing chatrooms, forums and other types of meeting people, she stumbles into a discussion about pet play. Intrigued, she begins to chat with someone; someone who understands what she's going through. They understand, offer comfort and, of course, talks about the joys, the adventures of pet play as a lifestyle. Soon enough, they're texting almost constantly and they are nudging her, subtlely, for personal data; afterall, he/she is a good person and has helped her so much; a truly caring person. Finaly, she agrees to meet and be their puppy for a weekend. It's not like she has anyone to answer to and nothing holding her in her little apartment for a weekend.

The weekend starts out light, he talks her into undressing, he convinces her to let him insert a tail plug and mittens that look like puppy feet. It's a fun and exciting first night as he shows her what being a puppy girl means and they make love that night, in the doggy position, of course.

She sleeps surprisingly deeply and wakes the next morning... in a kennel and securely bound. Her lover isn't what he seems and she gets a sample of just how hard things can get when she's put into a pen with a dog.When she's good and knotted, he pulls out his dick and groans as he gags her with it. "Good girl, that's my good puppy..." Her life as a dog has just started and only he knows what her fate is.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.