You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 18, 2018, 07:53:53 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Drawing Board ◦ F for M ◦ looking for DBH, MCU, FFXV, and others  (Read 3067 times)

Offline VivifiedVanityTopic starter

Disclaimer ◦ Hi, I'm Viv! ◦ Read Me

place holder
I'm a fan-based writer by default who can occasionally be tempted into the odd original pairing so long as it's something a little bit more than the real world. I tend to be drawn mostly to dark fantasy and otherworldly things written to the theme of a forbidden romance that both parties are helpless to resist, though I much prefer infatuation and obsession to love. I'm a predictable creature really, and tend to be fairly laid back about plotting so long as I like the characters in question. It's why I prefer character-driven stories to plot-driven stories. For me the sole purpose of writing and roleplay is for the characters, and if I'm not taken with them then I'll have a difficult time falling into the writing. This doesn't mean that you have to come at me characters first, but it's definitely an easy way to reel me in, this also doesn't mean that I shy away from in-depth discussions about plot and world-building, but if those are the only things we're discussing my interest will start to wane and eventually fade altogether even if you originally had me at hello.

It's part of why I tend to lean more towards fan-based stories than original pairings. The characters are already hammered out for us, we just have to decide how and/or why they end up shoved together for the duration of the story, and to that end I'm open to AU methods, crossovers, and holding to the original canon.

If there's something you wanted to see but the original source material failed to deliver, let's take things that direction. If you had a ship in a movie that didn't pan out or wasn't explored thoroughly enough, let's build a story around it. If your favourite character is someone from x movie and you'd love to see how they'd interact with someone from y movie, let's make it happen. This doesn't mean that I'm open to every fandom there is, but if the source material is something that I'm fond of and I fancy the characters in question then I'd be more than willing to try and work something out. Drop me a message, and we'll see where things end up.

Note: Also, it should go without say, but please have a look at my on and off thread before you message me (posting history is good too) just to make sure that we're on somewhat of the same page with what we want from a story.
place holder

bedroom themes I love ◦ Dry or Clothed Sex ◦  Dubious Consent ◦ Virginity and First Times ◦ Reluctance ◦ Desperation ◦ Ménage à Trois/MFM
themes I love ◦ Monster x Maiden ◦ Vampire x Victim ◦ Hurt/Comfort ◦ Obsession/Infatuation ◦ Love/Hate

settings I love ◦ The Otherworldly ◦ The Victorian Era ◦ Low/Modern Fantasy ◦ Moody Atmospheres ◦ Dark Fantasy

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:53:55 PM by VivifiedVanity »

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:54:48 PM by VivifiedVanity »

What Type of Characters Do I Like?​

what I love to find in male characters
  • Emotionally distant characters who are the victim of finding the one person they can't get out of their head and don't know how to handle it.
  • Monsters who look like men: the benevolent serial killer, the cold but tragic vampire, the darkling fae brought to his knees by maiden fair.
  • The dangerous figure who walks the fine-line between the villain his deeds paint him as and the hero his reasons make him.
  • Dark hair long enough to be gently brushed aside.  Fine-boned, dexterous hands.  Long and lean frames covered by long coats and layers.
  • Dry.  Moody.  Emotionally Distant.  Impassive.  Mildly Possessive.  Obsessive.  Intelligent.   Dangerous.  Touch-Starved.  Vulnerable.
  • faceclaims I'm fond of playing opposite: Richard Armitage, Tom Hiddleston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Hugh Dancy, Ralph Fiennes.

what I often put in female characters
  • Tactile creatures who have the bad habit of wandering touches, warm embraces, and threading their little fingers through locks of hair.
  • Fair endowments are often more modest, moulded into shapely contours only with the help of lacy intimates... or by their absence.
  • Modest layers to soft dresses that are easily pushed up and out of the way.  Bodices, bustles, garter sashes, and other various lacy things.
  • Small, fine-boned things or tall and waifish.  Warm hands.  Pouty lips.  Bright or vivid eyes set against pale skin and soft hair.
  • Overly Observant.  Warm.  Willful.  Helplessly Tactile.  Soft and Somewhat Stubborn.  Unintentionally Coy.  Naive.  Empathetic to a Fault.
  • face-claims I'm fond of playing as: Felicity Jones, Claire Foy, Astrid Bergès-Frisbey, Liv Tyler, Emily Browning, Anne Hathaway.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:55:01 PM by VivifiedVanity »

Various Original Pairings

your character is on the left x mine is on the right and in italics

long-term, short-term, maybe a bit of both ◦ the vampire and his mortal ward x the young ward trying to tempt him
long-term, short-term, maybe a bit of both ◦ wounded vampire who finds himself in the wrong house x young maiden who lives there

short-term ◦ vampire trying to cross a spring x water nymph who lives there
short-term ◦ the vampire addicted to Fae blood x a Fae from the Seelie Court
short-term ◦ vampire x willing or reluctant victim

*I like my vampires to be a mix of Anne Rice and Bram Stoker

short-term ◦ the monster beneath the bed x the maiden whose bed he lives beneath
long-term, short-term, maybe a bit of both ◦ malfunctioning android x the daughter of the man who created him

short-term ◦ betrothed x his bride during a bedding ceremony

long-term, short-term, maybe a bit of both ◦ Fae tending his wounds x the young maiden who happens upon him
long-term, short-term, maybe a bit of both ◦ Fae from the Unseelie/Winter Court x the maiden once promised to him

short-term ◦ Fae from the Unseelie/Winter Court x Fae from the Seelie Court
short-term ◦ Fae tending his wounds in a small spring x water nymph who lives there

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:55:13 PM by VivifiedVanity »

Various Fanbased Pairings

your character is on the left x mine is on the right and in italics

Hellboy: The Golden Army

Prince Nuada of Bethmoora x OC (BPRD Agent or someone in the wrong place/right time)

Prince Nuada of Bethmoora x OC (another elf from the Bethmoora clan)
Prince Nuada of Bethmoora x Princess Nuala of Bethmoora

*I’d like this to focus more on their connection than their blood relation

The Hobbit Trilogy

Thranduil, the King of the Woodland Realm x OC (the late Queen of the Woodland Realm)
Thranduil, the King of the Woodland Realm x Arwen Undómiel, the Lady of Rivendell

Detroit: Become Human

Simon x OC (Cyberlife or Channel 16 Station employee)
Daniel x OC (Cyberlife employee)

Conor RK900 x OC (his new partner in the DPD)

Marvel/MCU

Loki, the God of Mischief x Leah, Dead's Keeper (brought into the MCU and aged-up)

Loki, the God of Mischief x Darcy Lewis, Research Assistant and Intern

Jotunn!Loki, the God of Mischief x OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir, the Goddess of Fidelity)
Loki, the God of Mischief x OC (Sigyn Iwaldidottir, the Goddess of Fidelity)

The New Legends of Monkey

Font Demon x Sandy

Final Fantasy XV

Ardyn Lucis Caelum, Immortal Accursed x Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, the Oracle
Ardyn Lucis Caelum, Immortal Accursed x Iris Amicitia, Demon Hunter

Ardyn Lucis Caelum, Immortal Accursed x Aranea Highwind, Niflheim's Commodore​

« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:55:25 PM by VivifiedVanity »

update ◦ [overhauled the thread and fine-tuned a few pairings]​
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:55:50 PM by VivifiedVanity »

update ◦ [added Hellboy, Hobbit, New Legends of Monkey, and a few more original pairings]