The New World

Started by Talra Di Deliren, January 19, 2013, 10:21:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSiiNx

His eyes opened slowly as he was still a little weak and in pain. He looked up at Talra and whispered "Meeting you here or out will always be something to treasure as long as I get to see your beautiful face" He reached up and took her hand bringing it to his lips and kissed it "Thank you" He closed his eyes again going back to sleep as he was still heavily medicated. He needed the rest anyway, and he looked so peaceful with you at his side.

Talra Di Deliren

Blushing she looked around to make sure no soul saw or heard what just happened. Then as she was sure, she leaned down brushing her lips against his. "You really do pick those moments..." After cleaning all the sludge and blood from him she took his clothing to clean and returned the next day. She hardly slep the last two days worried that he really would get killed. And it would be all because of her. Her sunken eyes indicated the lack of rest though no one said anything. They were too busy setting the football stadium fo a public execution to be held as soon as the man himself was well enough. Her visitation this time was to check his wound and give him clean bandages. All the while spending all her time with him as he rested. She had to point out that it was for the healing process along with keeping an eye of any suspiciousness, when intsead she stared at him, head propped on her lap, and stroking his hair. "At least I can be alone with you like this...without prying eyes of scorn..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
-Bride - Night Play - Dark Hunter series-
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

He opened his eyes as he felt her presence "Hey" He said with a smile on his face.  "I'm not dead yet, why look so down?" He said with his sarcastic sense of humor even though he knew his execution was right around the corner. He gazed in her eyes and grabbed her hand holding it in his. "You know.. I was going to follow you.. But that creature came, and I knew I had no chance.. But I gave myself up willingly and satisfied because I was truly happy to have spent my last moments with you... I said something back there, something I regretted not being able to look you in the eyes and say.. But now being that again where in a position to face out last moments again at least I'll be able to rest in peace knowing that I was able to tell you.. I love you" He took a deep breath and kissed her hand once more as he did before. "My darkened heart has found a little light and it is you Talra.. Always remember this."

Talra Di Deliren

Tears welled up in her eyes by his words, being the most precious words she'll cherish. "Sin..." She tried not to sound so saddened at the moment but her voice cracked with her quivering lips. "Sin... I found balance and feel whole when I'm with you... I...I love you as well, Sin. And I can't bare to let you die..."
"Sometimes we let people treat us wrongly because we want to be loved and accepted so badly that we'd do anything for it. It hurts to know that no matter how much you try, how much you want it, they can't love or accept you as you are. Then you hate all that time you wasted trying to please them and wonder what it is about you that is so awful that they can't at least pretend to love you."
*Please always check the last posts of my A/As before messaging or never responding back*

xSiiNx

He caressed her cheek as he seen her eyes water. "There is nothing you can do.. You should go now.. I'd rather you not seem me like this, or how I am to end up." He fought through the pain and sat up to kiss her lips one more time "Go.. Before you get caught with me"

Talra Di Deliren

"No..." She shook her head after he kissed her fighting the tears. "They don't know you are awake, yet. I'm responsible in reporting your well being... If you are awake, they expect me to come to them emmediately, but... I had specifically told them to leave me alone with you..." Lightly she placed a hand to his chest feeling the skin and muscle back at work. "They don't have to know..."

xSiiNx

He kissed her again once more passionately, and pulled her into the bed to lay beside him. He winced at the pain but it was worth it. As he lay facing her her and gazed into her eyes he pecked her lips "Well, you know.. It wont be a secret for ever" He pecked her lips again. "So what are we to do?" He moved lower and kissed her neck.

Talra Di Deliren

"Hm..." She couldn't keep the slight moan from escaping her lips when his lips made contact to her skin. While feeling his breath tickled her neck so lightly she tried to gain her thoughts. "W-well...why do you think they cage you...in the infirmary...?"

xSiiNx

"So not to escape.. Hurt anyone... Be with you?" He kissed your neck and moved back up to your lips.. His hand roaming your back caressingly and moving lower.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra drew in a sharp breath that slightly hurt her broken rib mending itslelf. Though she ignored it and spread her hands exploring his chest and abb work to his sides. "Yes...but there's a window... You can escape there freely..." From his lips she pressed hers to his jaw line nipping him lightly.

xSiiNx

He stopped kissing her. "I couldn't do that... If I escape I put you at risk since I'm your responsibility" He sighed and hugged her. "Do you have my chain?.. I left it for you to have when the monster attacked.." He looked at her neck not seeing it on her.

Talra Di Deliren

"I have it..." She slipped her hand into her bicker and pulled out the chain showing it to him. "And worry not what would happen to me... They'll probably think you forced your way out taking advantage that I'm hurt..." She lifted her shirt slightly to show the bandaging.

xSiiNx

He gently touched her side "Are you okay?" He hated seeing her hurt  and wished he had that injury instead of her to go along with his others. He took the chain from her and put it around her neck. "I want you to have it... Even if I got out that window I wouldn't get far.. Not with these wounds"

Talra Di Deliren

"Oh..." She gazed at the chain then wrapped her arms over his shoulders. "I'm fine...but I won't allow them to take you...not as long as I live..." She had been through worse battle and injuries, except this is worse.

xSiiNx

He smiled at her and kissed her lips again. "Your so cute when your determined" He gently pulled her on top of him so she was now straddling him. He began planting kisses on her neck and lips again, his hand roamed lower and tugged at the front waist area of her pants gently.

Talra Di Deliren

"Oh, shut up..." She giggled as she kissed him in return. "I meant it..." Her face reddened at the touch of his hand wanting to explore. "Sin..." She paused to cup his face in her hands gazing into his eyes. "I must say...I don't know how it happened but...I really do love you..." Then she kissed him deeply and passionately.

xSiiNx

He grinned before he was kissed passionately. In between the the kiss he managed to get out "I... Love... You.. To"  The kiss was deep enough to make its way in between each word.  He undid the button on her pants and his hand moved lower unzipping the zipper. He pants were now loose enough for his hands to explore further and he brought both hands to her back and let them wander down her back into her pants on to her ass. He continued to kiss her passionately in return wanting wanting it to feel as it did when they shared there first kiss.

Talra Di Deliren

Talra gasped under his lips when he cupped her ass cheeks making every touch he made send heat all over. As they deepened their bond at that very moment it seemed that everything had stopped but them. Excitement flowed through her and she pushed him flat on his back pressing her body against him while kissing him. She wanted to do something but was unsure of what, forgetting completely the fact she was in an infirmary of Sword headquarters.