News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Ancient Egypt (Still Recruiting)

Started by AmbrosiaPudding, March 19, 2015, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Interdiction of words

Everything is lining up in a fun manner
Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

TheBlackThrone

If no one else joins by Friday (just to make it fair in the case of late joiners), if he hasn't been claimed yet, I'll make Horus my second character and leave my third option open to fill in any gaps we may need or for plotting purposes.
The gates are open
Current Time Zone: US MST
Delays: School 20 Feb - 9 May
Current solo request: None.
Current group request: Strings

Almondus

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 24, 2015, 12:18:50 PM
If no one else joins by Friday (just to make it fair in the case of late joiners), if he hasn't been claimed yet, I'll make Horus my second character and leave my third option open to fill in any gaps we may need or for plotting purposes.

Sounds good! I plan on posting the IC thread today if everyone who has applied gets their character sheets in. It's my day off so I'm going to reply to all of my current roleplays and then I'll start all three of Ic threads I have planned. I will also be taking a second character. Probably Osiris if no one claims him.
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

TheBlackThrone

Quote from: CarnageIncarnate on March 24, 2015, 12:36:54 PM
Sounds good! I plan on posting the IC thread today if everyone who has applied gets their character sheets in. It's my day off so I'm going to reply to all of my current roleplays and then I'll start all three of Ic threads I have planned. I will also be taking a second character. Probably Osiris if no one claims him.

You know, Osiris was going to be my first choice before Geb, but I read more about Geb and I like how he's not as popular in media, or as I also assumed, as an option and I like unique characters like that. :)
The gates are open

Rel Mayer

Ooo!  A Geb!

Since I am playing Nut, let me know if you want to plot!

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 24, 2015, 12:40:33 PM
You know, Osiris was going to be my first choice before Geb, but I read more about Geb and I like how he's not as popular in media, or as I also assumed, as an option and I like unique characters like that. :)

I actually liked Geb when I was writing his little description. In fact, I liked them all, which is why I chose the ones I did.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Interdiction of words

Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Kokaine

I think I may offer up a Priestess or a female Vizier for a the Pharaoh as my second character.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: Interdiction of words on March 24, 2015, 12:50:17 PM
So who hasn't been claimed?
l

I need to do some updating, which I'll do when I get to my laptop but the current Gods not taken are, Shu, Khonsu, Osiris, and Horus.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Interdiction of words

May I throw my hat on Horus if that is ok?

TheBlackThrone

Horus is going to be my second character unless someone not already in this game claims him because if someone already in this game was going to claim him, then what would be the point of my reserving him?  ??? Person has until Friday (12am).
The gates are open

AmbrosiaPudding

Quote from: TheBlackThrone on March 24, 2015, 03:50:25 PM
Horus is going to be my second character unless someone not already in this game claims him because if someone already in this game was going to claim him, then what would be the point of my reserving him?  ??? Person has until Friday (12am).

That's true, BlackThrone did claim Horus as a secondary character first.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Interdiction of words

Oh sorry, missed that bit of information. Shu then?

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

AmbrosiaPudding

I just want everyone to know, I was thinking about it while I was planting my garden, I'm not waiting on all the characters I've outlined to be filled for me to start the roleplay. I'm waiting for the people who've requested to play a certain to turn in their character sheets.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Sexy Firefly

AmbrosiaPudding

GM ANNOUNCEMENT
I will be putting up ALL of the IC threads in two and a half hours. The threads will be,
Ra's Palace - which all the temples are within.
Egypt - which will include all lower and upper Egypt along with the Pharaoh's palace
Set's Temple, while it currently does not have any pictures I'll work on that.
My first post will be in Ra's Palace, I would like to ask that everyone let me get all the threads up AND my first IC post before anyone posts in them.

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Kokaine

If anyone would be interested in having a Priestess in their temple or a slave, let me know :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

AmbrosiaPudding

Solo Count 0/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

Juggtacular

Quote from: Kokaine on March 24, 2015, 09:28:30 PM
If anyone would be interested in having a Priestess in their temple or a slave, let me know :)

Ra could use a Priestess.

Kokaine

Okay. I will see what I can come up with :)

My O/Os

Urbanzorro

If anyone is up for it Anubis could probably use one too.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Kokaine

I'm gonna wait for a bit in case we have late joiners but if anyone has a ideas for other characters they might want to have as connections to their character or to be interacted with, I have two slots open and I'm willing to consider requests. Yes, I'm liking the possibilities in this game that much xD

My O/Os

Almondus

Well, I have a few priests that could use lovers or slaves if you'd be interested Kokaine.