Breaking the Mold, the Z cup Mold.. Growing REAAALLL BIG! (Transformation)

Started by magikal, August 17, 2016, 10:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magikal

Hi! Thank you for stopping by and reading my idea. Hopefully the idea intrigues you and you'll private message me.

the setup:
A girl next door type character, Angelique, (my character), is cute, but utterly forgettable, nothing unique. She tries to do modeling out of high school, but can't get anything but catalog jobs, that pay closer to $10 bucks an hour. She wants to make a 1000 or 10k an hour, not a measly 10 bucks.

Your character goes about putting into motion a plan to make Angelique one of the most curvy woman on earth. Maybe your a scientist, a magician, a genie, or have some unknown power that makes dreams come true.

Angelique wont stop until she's #1!

Will you help her attain her goals or maybe even push her further!

The game will be played on one of e's threads. I'm looking for a literate partner that posts 5 to 10 sentences or more per reply and can post at least 2 to 4 times a week.

here are some sample images of Angelique as she's growing:

If you want to include other fetishes besides growth, just write me and let's discuss it.

If you are interested, please private message me!
Thanks
Magikal
Take a look at my Os/Os to see if we're compatible.
My Ons and Offs
Magikal's F-list
I plan on posting 3 to 5 times per week, maybe more as time allows.
If I'm waiting on a post for you for 2 weeks, I will just remove the game from my list. Please message me to let me know you are still interested.
I am looking for a few new games right now- check out https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=342389.0