F looking for Dom M , Plots inside ^^

Started by mieko, August 11, 2010, 04:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mieko

"I'm Not Serving That Kind of tart"
My character is new to the city, working for a catering company which you happen to run. You're the executivein charge of everything, a playboy and hiding a secret to boot (This secret is negotiable, we can work out something together). During the course of a huge event held at your company. My character happens to stumble upon you while in the act. Your character uses some very unscrupulous methods to ensure my character keeps her mouth shut, and in the process you blackmail her into doing things she never would other wise. I'm looking for very strong NC/themes with this one, with an underlying romantic current. And in the end a happy ending. ^^
Taken

"The Bounty"

My character is an elven maiden who at some point has stepped on the toes of someone very powerful and managed to insult him quite publicly. This man has put out a bounty on her and you are one of the bounty hunters. Again there will be some NC scenes in this though it would lend toward the lighter end of it as there will be a mutual attraction after not too long, though there will be a clash of personalities. My elf tends to be on the bipolar side so you can never quite tell what to expect from her. Again I look for a happy ending. So sue me ^^
And I've got another...a purely vanilla one this time.

"Keeping Up Appearances"
This is relatively tame compared to anything else I've done. Maybe extremely tame really but it's purely meant to be a romantic comedy. My character is a young Englishwoman of 19, yours is a somewhat older man from the States. Having gone through two years worth of prospective suitors and rejecting them all she'd set her opinion of you before even meeting you. It's up to you to either win her over through romantic means or by matching her wit for wit. PM me if you'd like to work out more details. ^^

mieko