This or that?

Started by belsammael, August 03, 2007, 02:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bliss

Lighthouse without question.

Fireworks viewed from among the crowd directly beneath, or fireworks viewed alone from a distance sitting on a boat?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

strangely made

Fireworks viewed alone from a distance sitting on a boat.

A house in the middle of nowhere or a apartment in the middle of a large city?

Spirit_Wolf

a house in the middle of no where

red hair/blue eyes or brunette/green eyes?
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Zephyrys

Red hair/blue eyes.  Easily.  Can't resist the redheads.  =p

Medieval Europe or Feudal Japan?
Always smile.  People will wonder what you're up to.  =)

Question Mark

Fuedal Japan.  I mean, Europe has castration policies...  Japan has f*cking samurai...  Hmm...

Squeaky wheel or South Beach diet?

Spirit_Wolf

*grins at the redhead claim and fluffs her own hair*

sadly- I have no idea what either of those are, being as im not on any diet- *thinks:must be a US thing*
but if I had to choose, south beach sounds more appealing

the smell of subtle perfume/cologn, or natural scent (so long as its appealing of couse)
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Caeli

Very subtle cologne; in my experience though, I dislike the scent of most colognes. :3 Myself, I like fruit flavors. Girls always get the fun things to play with.

On a beach watching the sunset, or in the middle of a field looking for the stars?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Kalen

On a beach, at sunset.. preferably not alone.

Holding your tongue, or saying too much?

Spirit_Wolf

Holding your tongue.

silver or gold (jewelry-wise)

Caustic

Silver. 

Beaten up or mocked mercilessly?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

Beaten up.

Moon or stars?
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Stars, definitely... they could be anything...

All-nighter down to the wire, or tireless, constant planning?
Stories are for those late hours in the night when you can't remember how you got from where you were to where you are. Stories are for eternity, when memory is erased, when there is nothing to remember but the story. -Tim O'Brien

Bliss

All-nighter down to the wire.

The beach: During the day in the winter sun, or at night in the summer darkness?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Summer night.  Definitely.  *sigh*

Kiwi or pomegranate?

Bliss

Oh, that's difficult; but I prefer the mythos associated with the pomegranate.

Which leads me to query: Greek Pantheon, or Roman?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caustic

Hm... Greek, though I confess my limited knowledge doesn't give me a lot of insight to base that choice on.

Hard rock bands: electic violin/cello, or Jethro Tull-esque flute?

Bliss

You keep bringing the true challenges today... but I think the Tull-esque flute, because it's one of the instruments for which I haven't a knack, and therefore am in awe of.

Dark City, or Cube?
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Question Mark

Cube??  O_o

Alone, in the winter, in the artic circle with the aurora borealis (all heating, feeding, etc. accomodations met of course)

OR

Star-gazing with binoculars on a summer night

Caeli

Aurora Borealis. Star-gazing, I can do anywhere, anytime... and while I've never seen the Lights, I've heard that they're gorgeous.

Watching the sunrise from atop a mountain with your significant other,

-or-

Snuggling up next to the fireplace while you watch the snow fall outside?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Lirliel

Sunrise, much more beautiful sight.

Taking a trip to a beautiful mountainess country, (Tibet ect) or Taking a trip to a country with great beaches (Hawaii)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Kalen

I've seen the Rockies up close twice.. I've never been to a truly HOT beach (outside of Florida and California.. but I was a kid at the time).  I'll take the beaches.

Winning the lottery, or getting rich through hard work?

Zaer Darkwail

Winning lottery, already worked much to get cash and want relax bit :P.

Go blind date into romantic location or go already familiar place with person who you know you will have fun time with?

Kalen

Familiar face, familiar place.

Expensive car or expensive home?

Zaer Darkwail

Expensive home, I spend most of time in my house anyway :P.

Fancy outfit, or fancy haircut/make up?

Caeli

For myself... neither.
If I absolutely had to choose one... fancy outfit.

Vacation cruise or backpacking trip?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ