Application Process...

Started by HeyThereLittleBear, July 08, 2011, 12:28:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyThereLittleBear

Okay, so I was re-reading through the Approval Policy and the Rules and when it comes to the part about one account per person.
I used to have an account up here before I was old enough to join, but I don't remember the username or e-mail associated with it so I made this account.
Will this hurt me being accepted or delay it?
If if will, what can I do to fix this?
Chill me, thrill me
Fill me with fantastic terrors never felt before
Nameless here, forevermore.

Ons / Offs

Oniya

I've seen that the Powers That Be can recognize duplicate accounts.  Typically, the applicant gets a message that they should return to using the earlier account.  Since you have brought it up that you don't remember the username/email for that account, I'm betting that they can assist you with that.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Kye

Staff is aware of the issue Pandex, they will let you know if anything is wrong with your application, or if another account is found for you.  :D