Into the Fray [TW AU - Some spoilers for season 1, LGBTQ friendly-Men needed!]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 13, 2013, 11:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eBadger

I'm not quite ready to call it amazing, but the pilot was interesting and surprisingly low on camp.  Whoever picked that title, and the cheesy as hell image for Netflix, needs to be kicked in the shin. 

undisclosedtoyou

Lol, yeah, that's the main reason I say it's better than it should be.  It get's better than the pilot, obviously. XD
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

undisclosedtoyou

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

CurvyKitten

I didn't realize there was a season three, must hunt this down and watch!

helvorn

I would love to play a hot, teen aged bitch... errr... cheerleader...  :)

The setting is awesome and I love the energy in the group already.  Count me in if you will have me!

eBadger

Quote from: helvorn on September 18, 2013, 12:56:28 AM

The setting is awesome and I love the energy in the group already.  Count me in if you will have me!

Yay, glad I could drag you into this!  And I most certainly look forward to having you. Do you want to do boyfriend/girlfriend, family, something else?

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: CurvyKitten on September 18, 2013, 12:54:19 AM
I didn't realize there was a season three, must hunt this down and watch!

Mhm, part one of season 3 has aired, part two will come out in January, I think.

Quote from: helvorn on September 18, 2013, 12:56:28 AM

Sweet!  And yeah, one can never have too many bitches!

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

helvorn

Quote from: eBadger on September 18, 2013, 01:01:04 AM
Yay, glad I could drag you into this!  And I most certainly look forward to having you. Do you want to do boyfriend/girlfriend, family, something else?

Drag me into the bushes and ravish me!  :)

Boyfriend/girlfriend would work just fine or you could be a wolf that claims me, turns me and takes me.

helvorn

eBadger

Quote from: helvorn on September 18, 2013, 02:40:42 AM
Drag me into the bushes and ravish me!  :)

Boyfriend/girlfriend would work just fine or you could be a wolf that claims me, turns me and takes me.

Oh, I shall, darling, no worries about that! 

And how about both?  You prefer a jock, or a dark and mysterious transfer student?

undisclosedtoyou

Good morning!  I'm glad to see some plotting already happening.  Keep it up!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

helvorn

Quote from: eBadger on September 18, 2013, 03:29:24 AM
Oh, I shall, darling, no worries about that! 

And how about both?  You prefer a jock, or a dark and mysterious transfer student?

Wag, wag... wiggle, wiggle...

Both is fine.  I'd prefer a dark and mysterious transfer student of course :)

Vael the Destroyer

Are the Argents going to be open? I don't want to be any of the main Argents, but I would like to make an original character that is of the Argent family.

jetblackmirror

Would everyone hate me if I created a Stiles-ish-esque character, along with another OC character? I've just got two really good ideas in my brain and I can't bring myself to choose between the two.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

undisclosedtoyou

Hey everyone! okay I'm currently mobile, so once I get home I'll answer all your questions.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on September 18, 2013, 09:06:47 AM
Are the Argents going to be open? I don't want to be any of the main Argents, but I would like to make an original character that is of the Argent family.

I was thinking that all cannon characters are open, but, they won't be playing the same plot's that they did in the show, with the exception of the Argent's, and the Hales.  But that being said, you are more than welcome to make an OC Argent!  Hell, give Allison a sister or brother, that would be more than okay with me.

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 18, 2013, 09:52:03 AM
Would everyone hate me if I created a Stiles-ish-esque character, along with another OC character? I've just got two really good ideas in my brain and I can't bring myself to choose between the two.

I would completely hate you!  Joking.  You're welcome to create a Stiles like character, but keep in mind that his character can possibly be taken, so please make enough differences between them to keep things interesting.  As for your second question, this brings me to a GM notice.

GM Notice
As of right now, I want everyone to start the game off with a single character.  That being said, a second character will be allowed in the near future, you are more than welcome to write up said second character and submit them for approval, but I ask that you either wait to play them, or make them NPC's until I open the ability to play second characters.  This is just so we start things nice and steadily, giving everyone the opportunity to get used to everything and everyone.  Once I feel that we're all comfortable than I'll let you guys do your things.

I'll be putting important GM notices on the first or second post of this thread, for easy look up.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

In thaaaaat case, can I just play Stiles? XD I wasn't sure if we would be allowed to use Cannon characters. And I love Stiles.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vael the Destroyer

Ooh, Allison is gonna have an awesome gay brother who's a kick ass hunter, just saying. But, don't worry wolfies, he isn't like grandpa Gerard.

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: jetblackmirror on September 18, 2013, 03:27:38 PM
In thaaaaat case, can I just play Stiles? XD I wasn't sure if we would be allowed to use Cannon characters. And I love Stiles.

You may submit a character sheet, once I have it up, for Stiles; but cannon characters won't be first come first serve.  So If I get another application for him, I'll decide which write up fit's the story best.  Which basically means that I suggest writing up an OC as well, in case you don't get that character.

Quote from: AShatteredSymphony67 on September 18, 2013, 03:31:41 PM
Ooh, Allison is gonna have an awesome gay brother who's a kick ass hunter, just saying. But, don't worry wolfies, he isn't like grandpa Gerard.

Hahahahaha, omg if he were, everyone would be in trouble, lmao. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Chaosfox

There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

eBadger

Quote from: helvorn on September 18, 2013, 08:55:39 AM
Both is fine.  I'd prefer a dark and mysterious transfer student of course :)
Will do, those are more interesting to play anyhow...I'll look around and see if I can find a decent pic to work from. 

Vael the Destroyer

Nope. No trouble for anyone. Unless they try to get between him and his secret love for Derek Hale. Then it's go time.