I'm Just Hangin' This Brass Plate

Started by Unnatural Selection, October 29, 2007, 10:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Unnatural Selection

Good morning, day, afternoon, evening, and night.

Here I am, still so new to the site that I haven't lost that "new poster' smell everyone loves when they're giving you a test drive.  I did the thing where you say hello, the thing where you say what you like and don't like, and now I'm doing the thing where you say:  Come play with me!

Anyone care to ease an elliquiy virgin into his first story?
Here you go

Science is a way of thinking much more than it is a body of knowledge.
--Carl Sagan

Jeramiahh

Well, now, having just read your on's and off's, I have to say, it looks like we share a few common interests... especially since ya quoted me. *grin*

Got any ideas? If not, I have a few that've been stewing in the back of my mind for a good, long while.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Unnatural Selection

Quote from: Jeramiahh on October 29, 2007, 10:42:15 AM
Got any ideas? If not, I have a few that've been stewing in the back of my mind for a good, long while.

I dithered a little bit about putting in an outline for a couple of stories, but in the end decided not to for my first night out and all.  If you have things already a'stewin', I'm all ears.
Here you go

--Carl Sagan

Elvi

It really helps us oldies if new members throw a few ideas out for us to chew on...*smiles*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Unnatural Selection

Hello Elvi.  Sorry about the poke thing a while back.

I did consider that, I really did, before I posted.  But looking over some of the other threads, I came to realize that I don't really have a drawer of story ideas I'd like to play out, at least, none that are suitable for a first game here on E.

I do have a couple of characters in the stable I could pull out, if you'd be interested in that.

MacPhearson:  Captain and owner/operator of the light cruiser Relentless, the most infamous bounty hunter in the "not at all like "Star Wars or Firefly" galaxy.  He has a knack for always tracking down his targets, bringing them in alive more often than not.  Comes complete with an Aesthetic Scar and trademarked Dark Past.  Character:  Magnificent Bastard with a Heart of Gold.  Setting: high-adventure science fiction.

Yuki:  A retired protagonist from a "swords and silk" revenge epic, unparalleled swordswoman who lives up on that mountain where retired martial artists live.  Started off as an Enfant Terrible, graduated to Femme Fatale.  Character:  Obi-Wan meets La Femme Nikita meets Lady Snowblood.  Setting:  Oriental fantasy.

Buzz:  Tongue in cheek pastiche of the antagonist from the "Saw" films.  Rather than torturing his victims to death, he places them in elaborate sex traps, forcing them to overcome their own inhibitions to get free, with bondage and toys galore.  Setting:  Any.

Here you go

--Carl Sagan

Elvi

Oh the poke is long forgotten....just don't do it again....*laughs lots*

All three of those ideas are very good and solid to build a roleplay upon.
Unfortunately they aren't quite my style, but you have now managed to give others some ideas that I am sure you will have takers for...*smiles*

Be patient and I am sure you will be up and running soon...
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Moondazed

If I weren't in a slump right now and neglecting threads that I dearly love, I would say that Buzz sounds like tons of fun *wicked grin*  I'm sure you'll develop a following in no time ;)
~*~ Sexual Orientation: bi ~*~ BDSM Orientation: switch ~*~ Ons and Offs ~*~ Active Stories ~*~

Unnatural Selection

Here you go

--Carl Sagan