roleplay please? :] (MxM)

Started by imaginationpen, April 11, 2011, 08:35:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imaginationpen

heylo! i've not yet been approved yet for this forum but i'm excited to be. until then, if anyone would be interested in a (MxM) storyline... i'd love to play!

i play submissive males, usually in the ages 13-18. the boys are usually girlish, but i'm open to suggestions. i have a couple set characters but i am also not opposed to creating a new character for the right situation/scene/story.

a story that i might be interested in would be an abusive relationship, or anything along those lines. maybe a sweet high school lovers tale? i'm looking for a lot of story, angst, drama, and maybe some lemon or more if i get accepted.

let me know if you're interested!! (by the way, i know everything is in lowercases. this is how i show OOC, between my correctly capitalized IC.)
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

I'd be happy to join you, I can roll just about anything, just let me know what you want to have and I can go with it :D

imaginationpen

Oh, Eli!! Thanks for the response! <3
Well I am looking for something 1 on 1, ... and obviously not being completely sexual but. . .!! I mean, are there any aspects that you may want to add to the RP? Things you like or dislike about the things I mentioned? Something you'd like to inform me about?
I would like to play the submissive. I have a few ideas, but would like to ask you about your ideas/wants/etc first :]
plots + current + o/o

imaginationpen

Some ideas that I have (the dominant positions will be in bold):
Teacher x Student
Student x Student
Younger Friend x Older Friend (ages)
Employeer x Employee
Cowboy x Cowboy (haha...)

These two could go either way, the dominant being either:
Frequent Customer x Bus Boy/Waiter
Tutor x Student

What do you think about these? Of course, sexual stuff can be done later when(/if... lol) we get accepted, or we can keep it lemon. It'd be nice to have a sweet but particially abusive relationship with a lot of drama and plot. I don't have a preference, they're all fun to play haha.
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

I like the studentxstudent one, I believe you mentioned a highschool setting? I'm thinking maybe upperclass Private boarding school? I'd be fine with playing the student :)

imaginationpen

Um yes, a high school setting sounds good. A boarding school also works for me. Perhaps we could do something along the lines of your character is someone with a reputation at the school, perhaps not a good one? Mine would be a new boy, (or maybe yours could be new?).

They could be roommates. The story could be of them developing their relationship as your character slowly begins to control aspects of my character's life, becoming more and more rough with him until my character is unable to befriend anyone outside of your boy? Just some ideas for plot. We could aslo say that my boy falls for another kid in the school, (later on of course) and so that'll bring conflict between the two main characters. What do you think? Have any ideas?

Don't let me run the play! Feel free to offer up ideas.
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

I have a tendency to play wildcards, damaged people, "I've had it rough and I can deal with it." kinda characters. I would be fine with my character having a more edgy reputation, maybe spends a lot of time in auto shop class? Or metal working or something. As for keeping it lemon or not, I'd be more than willing to take it past that after memberships are dolled out, if we're approved >.< *fingers crossed*

imaginationpen

Haha, yes.. keep those fingers crossed :P But until then... I don't mind that kind of character, it sounds good with me :] Do you have any idea as far as what you want with my character? I was thinking a more girlish, quiet boy. Maybe into art? So we'd kind of have a geek x rocker? kind of... haha. How girly do you want him, if at all? LOL. did you want to find/share pictures?
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

If I were to go for girly, I think it would be more in the sense of a sensitive, timid boy, not necessarily girly in the sense of effeminate, but as long as that's covered, that artsy geek x rocker sounds great :D

imaginationpen

Ok that sounds good to me. Do you want my boy to have anything special about him? Want to go off of descriptions or pictures? and do you know where we can start? I'm not sure where we can post RP threads on here, lol.
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

Just descriptions will work alright, and I'm not sure where we can post yet... :O

imaginationpen

I think that to the right on the forum page, there is a link below the 'Non-Adult Roleplay Request', that says actual Non-Adult Roleplay. I think that is where we can post. Do you have a name preference for the kids? What about... Joshua or Benjiman for mine? Any other details you'd like to iron out before someone makes be starting post (i can do that)?
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

Those names sound great, Benjiman sounds a little softer and probably more suited to your character. I had a character similar to this one once called Lucas, and I could bust him out for this :D

imaginationpen

Okie. Sounds good to me! Um, Lucas and Benjiman. What do we want to call our story? What will the name of the school be?
What about the season? I can make the starting post when we decide this... unless you'd rather?
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

Beginning of the school year (so, like, fall), and probably a St. something or other for the school. If you want to do the start off and describe stuff like uniform and your appearance and stuff, go ahead.

imaginationpen

Ok, Sounds good. I will start it. Real fast, though... what are their ages?
plots + current + o/o

ElijahRhodes

18, I'd say, unless this will take over a long spanning time period, in which case they can age to the point of us being able to make it not lemon.

imaginationpen

Ok Eli, I posted in the non-adult roleplay section. it's called St. Ritter school for boys (elijah x imagi). can't wait :]
plots + current + o/o