A Mystery to be solved with a partner possibly interested.

Started by Csharynn, May 21, 2016, 04:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Csharynn

Hey there Elliquiy, Kono here with a plot in mind involving mystery. I apologize for writing it from both perspectives but its merely to tell the opening of the story. It can be reworked, of course, as I am sure if I get a partner they will want to take control of a character to make it their own. Alright so this plot involves mystery as the two characters below will be on a search not only for someone but redemption deep within. Let me just put up the plot, if there is any interest we can talk more on it.

You're Not Alone.

The single road winds around and around between thick trees. On it travels a custom 1979 blue Chevy Nova, the male driver fights to stay awake having been on the road for hours straight. Filling the deep blue and orange sky are asperitas clouds, a clear indication bad weather would be on the way, and not a single stop was in sight. Truth be told he hadn't seen anyone for a while now. Looking for a second at the gas gauge he realized he would have to stop soon. Lifting his eyes to the road in time the man sees a woman running from the woods in his path. Pressing hard on the brakes the driver stops before an accident takes place, the last thing he needed was trouble. The woman is frantic, waving her hands, rounding the nova to the driver's side where her dirt-stained hands pound on his window. She looked as though she had been through some ordeal. The black tights under her skirt were skinned at the knees and the jean jacket saw better days. Against his better judgement he rolled his window down so she would stop screaming.

"Are you alright?"

"No. No. You have to help me."

"What's wrong?"

Distracted she looks around, pushes some hair behind her ear. As if she processed the question she returned her eyes to his.

"I was trying to get away, trying to get away because I grew tired of him doing what he was doing. I told him I wouldn't take it anymore. I took the car, Delilah, and left but he found us. He found us. He took Delilah!"

"Delilah?"

"My daughter! You have to help me, please."

Upon hearing her version of the story he was inclined not to get involved especially with what sounded like a domestic dispute but something about her eyes pulled him in or maybe it was the last shred of decency in him to do the right thing that he couldn't leave her.

"Get in, I'll take you to the cops or something."

With a desperate smile she is quick to go on the other side opening the passenger door. Settled beside him the man has an overwhelming feeling becoming involved with the woman was just the beginning of something terrible.

LaughtersAssassin

Hey Kono,

I really like your starter and I'm definitely interested in picking up where you left off as the male character. We can work out some details if you'd like. Let me know!

Csharynn

Whoo-hoo! Interest! Definitely. What I posted from the male perspective you can change if you want to make him your character. The only thing that should remain is how they meet. Like I mentioned this is about redemption and of course mystery as not all is what it seems.

LaughtersAssassin

Absolutely. I'm totally fine with your intro, so we can pick up from where you left off if you're alright with that. I like the way you wrote him, so I'll just go from there. Just a clarification...is this set in the past or is his car just old? I'm cool with either. I just wanted to make sure we were on the same page there before he goes pulling out a cell phone or something like that.

Csharynn

His car is just old. Did you have any other questions? If not I can work on the starter, I'll have it up in the appropriate section.

LaughtersAssassin

I think we should be good to go. I'll keep my eye open for the starter.

Csharynn