RedEve's story ideas

Started by RedEve, April 14, 2019, 04:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

A Day at the Beach

My character is a young woman (depending on my partner's preference I see her as either a HS senior or a college freshman) who is spending a day at the beach.
Whilst there, she gets the attention of an older man and her day ends up including her first sexual experience with a much older individual.
Prior to this I see her as having exclusively slept with boys her own age.
This is likely going to be more of a short/one-shot type scenario, unless we can find some way to expand it beyond the single scene.
The age of her partner for this day can be discussed but I was thinking of something along the 40-45 years old range.
Exact character details are up for discussion.

The Sacrificial Bride

This would be a medieval setting (either historical or more fantasy based).
We can discuss the plot in more detail once I find an interested party, but the rough outlines of the story are this:
After the successful Reign of King Randall II, he is succeeded by his son Patrek I, a young King who is deemed as inferior to his father in all regards (intelligence, strength of character, political nous, judgment, ...).
Thankfully for Patrek, his father left the Realm in a good enough state that there is no immediate risk of a rebellion against his rule.
He really only has one problem: A Northern Lord, Lord Alliser Northam, has something of a claim to the throne himself. His claim is rather weak and during the Reign of the well-liked King Randall II, there was little chance of him staging a successful rebellion, even though he has the largest standing army of all of the Lords of the realm. There is some belief that Alliser's ambitions will be reignited now that the weaker Patrek is sitting on the throne. Only Patrek - upon the guidance of some of his father's remaining advisers - tries to nip the problem in the bud by offering his younger sister Genovieve as a bride to Lord Alliser. This puts the Lord into a conundrum. He realizes that the marriage is meant to bring him to heel, yet refusing the hand of the King's sisters in marriage would be deemed an affront he cannot afford. Thus he has no choice but to accept, though he is not content with the arrangement.

This would be a story about how the two of them get used to their renewed circumstances. Lord Alliser would have to get used to a young bride, whose identity has more or less destroyed his ambitions of becoming King himself. Princess Genovieve would suddenly have to leave the comforts of the palace in the capital for the Norther provinces, where she is to become the much younger wife to a Lord she knows to resent her family.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

RedEve

Tony the Tiger's inevitable return

Your character is Tony the Tiger, no relation to the Tiger on the cereal box but rather the nickname given to Anthony Stamets, a 1%er who has just done a nickel for drug-related crimes.
Before he went inside, he was in a relationship with a woman who cut off all ties once he went inside.
Tony feels somewhat aggrieved by this and goes by the trailer park where the woman lived following his release from prison. Only she is no longer there. The person who is still living in her old place is his ex-old lady's daughter.
A young woman who was still in high school when he went to jail but who is now in her early 20s and just about affording rent on the trailer she calls her home working various McJobs.
She remembers Tony and tells him that her mother departed the trailer park three years earlier, leaving her to fend for herself, which forced her to drop out of high school.
She has no idea where her mom is, but Tony's interest has already shifted from the mother to the daughter.

I see Tony as being in his early fifties and my girl as 20-21 years old. The story itself would revolve around Tony making my girl his new woman.
We can go either way in terms of how my character feels about that. Perhaps she always had a secret crush on the guy. Perhaps it's a much tougher sell.

RedEve

The Witch in the Woods

Your character is an early settler in the American colonies. The community you belong to in New England is relatively small. They are also somewhat superstitious in their beliefs, a feeling that seems to be increased by the stark dangers that await any settler who dares to venture too deep into the surrounding woods. As an accomplished hunter, your character is one of the handful of men who regularly goes deep into the woods to find game to supplement the community's food stores. As such, you are aware of the fact that a young woman who was banished from the town some years ago under the accusation of witchcraft supposedly lives somewhere in the woods. Abigail Smiths had been accused by several of the townfolks of having spoken in tongues and assorted weird behavior. It was only due to the intervention of some prominent members of the community that the young woman had avoided being burned at the stake and instead had been sent away.

One day, your character is stalking a large stag and just as he is about to put the animal down, he attracts its attention. In its panicked fight of flight response, the stag storms your character, knocking him unconsciousness in the process and leaving him bruised and injured on the ground. Hours later, you character awakens. Not in his town, but in a small cabin built of earth and wood. To his surprise and then horror, he recognizes his savior as Abigail, the supposed witch. With his injuries incapacitating him for the time being, he has no choice but to accept the woman's hospitality.Yet some part of hm wonders if the stories about her were true after all and if her kindness and generosity in saving him does not have some ulterior motive?

RedEve

Need a Ride?

Your character is an early 50-something individual who works for a Lyft/Uber style service after his contracting business went bankrupt.
As a driver, he meets a lot of different people across age, race and class boundaries.
One day, this leads to a casual sexual hook-up with a young female ride. To his surprise, he rocks the girls world, so much so that she returns several times over, needing a different kind of "ride" from him.
Through word of mouth, several of her girlfriends learn about him and he gets lavished with the attentions of many young women just like this first girl.
He discovers that he is apparently able to provide them with something they crave sexually and which other guys in their lives lack.

This would be a fairly simple game, basically a series of vignettes in which he meets and hooks up with a variety of young women, increasing in frequency as his reputation grows.

RedEve

Tom's holodeck romps

Tom Upham is the 18-year old son of Dominic Upham, a brilliant engineer who has earned some mainstream fame due to several inventions he was the lead designer on.

His latest pet project: holographic entertainment. Think the holodeck from Star Trek. This is something that he has worked on almost entirely by himself so far, with the help of a handful of underlings who have occasionally lent a hand. Because of the secrecy involved, the prototype holodeck is currently inside of Dominic's palatial home.

Naturally, this new invention has greatly intrigued Tom and on occasion his father has taken him inside the prototype holo chamber to show off what the device can already do. Thus his son has experienced the top of Mount Everest without having to scale it, or walked around 1930s Paris without having to leave the house.

But Tom's mind also quickly went to other, smuttier ideas and applications for this new invention. Ideas he obviously cannot share with his dad. But due to his dad's carelessness, Tom now knows the main access code to the program, and as his father's son, he has enough technical nous to play around with it...

Basically the premise of this game is a teenager who plays around with his dad's holodeck prototype when the dad is not around. Essentially playing through sexual scenarios.

How I saw the roles: I need a player to play Tom.  I would probably play Dominic (but primarily as an NPC). I would also play all of the creations that Tom interacts with inside of the holodeck.

The two core aspects I would like to focus on are the wish fulfillment from Tom's point of view (basically having his own endless sexual sandbox) and the risk of being found out by his dad hovering above everything he does. This risk would be ever present, but never critical, because Tom would delete the logs after each time he has secretly used the holo chamber. Of course, that would work only so long in terms of concealing what he is doing.

If interested, PM me as per usual.

RedEve

Since there is some confusion (my own fault) about the status of the older game ideas in this topic, I have created a color code to clarify things:

Not looking to play right now
Not actively looking to play right now but could be persuaded by the right player and the right idea(s)
Actively looking to play right now

RedEve

Memoirs of a Nymphomaniac

The title of this one is pretty self-explanatory. Basically I would like to play out the (mis)adventures of a female sex addict.
The various men she meets and hooks up with. I don't have many things set in stone for this, other than  modern, realistic setting.
Who the men are, how many of the scenarios we play out and in which context she meets each of them are things I'd like to discuss with prospective players.

RedEve

The Voyeur

This game idea is not as defined as some of the others in this topic.
The basic premise is this: The game starts off with a male character whose voyeuristic habits have led to an intense masturbatory fantasy relationship with a female acquaintance.
The notion I had was for this one-side obsession to then turn into a real physical relationship.
The exact roles are up for discussion and can be anything.
A few examples:
The High school senior obsessed with his hot teacher
The bored husband trapped in an unhappy marriage allowing his eyes to stray to the new hot neighbor
The lonely retiree finding himself increasingly intrigued by the woman living in the apartment building across the street from him

The idea is to play out both the voyeuristic pre-amble (at which point MC will not yet be aware of his obsession) as well as what follows after MC becomes aware of his attraction to her.

RedEve

No Amazon ever wasted good Dick

I am looking for a very smut-based game involving Nightwing and Wonder Woman.
I do mean extremely focused on their sexual encounters, so much so that I probably prefer not to devote any time to crime-fighting.
I see this entire story being about their affair.
As a set-up I would suggest that in this universe, Dick was previously with Kory but they broke up around a year ago.
Batman and Diana might have had some sort of will-they-won't-they dynamic going on, but they never did anything about it.
Eventually Diana turned her attention to Dick and his nice posterior.  ;)
I like the idea of Dick not entirely being over Kory and possibly have gravitated towards Diana to make Starfire jealous.
But it has since moved past that point.
So they would already be involved at the start of this game.

Exact plot details can be discussed.
My preferred post length for this would be in the 500-600 words range.

RedEve

Lockdown Romance

Your character (mid to late 50s) is a man who got a divorce rather late on in life, partially due to empty nest syndrome after his youngest son left for college and partially due to a longer, slow estrangement from his wife.
The divorce settlement leaves the house to his wife, which means your character moves into an apartment complex a as an older bachelor.
My character (mid to late 20s) is a young woman who lives in the same apartment complex and is surprised to find out that a person she knows has moved in to the unit next door: your character.
Our two characters know each other because your character's daughter was my character's high school BFF.
My character always - secretly - thought your character was hot and sexy for an older guy.
Yet now that he is divorced, it is the first time she can do something about it.
Possibly nothing would have come of it, but then Corona lockdown swept over the world and the pair gravitate towards each other.
Friendship turns into a physical relationship, which they can rather easily keep a secret during lockdown.
But now that lockdown is being eased, they will have to either end their affair or reveal it to the world...

RedEve

The Addiction

This is a fairly straightforward idea. Your character is a politician on the national stage (I'm thinking a Congressman) who has aspirations for bigger things. Potentially a Governorship in one of the bigger states or perhaps even the White House. He has been a staunch conservative ever since he came onto the political stage, living the idealized family life himself with his wife of almost forty years and his three now adult children.

This story idea would revolve around him developing a real sex addiction around the same time as he might fulfill his aspirations for a major executive office. After decades of mostly walking the walk, he now eagerly lets his eyes wander, frequently bedding interns, assistants, power groupies attracted by his status, women who are eager for a transactional sexual relationship in return for favors...

The idea is for this to eventually become problematic, not just because it threatens his conservative credentials but because his addiction becomes so bad he finds it hard to function in a day to day capacity, so much of his mental process being guided by his desire to get off with a variety of women.

I would play the various women he beds, as well as NPCs where we need them. You would play our sex-crazed politician. I wouldn't mind if the interested party used Stephen Lang as a face claim but if you prefer someone else this can of course be discussed!

RedEve

Home Invaders

My characters are two young women in their early to mid twenties who share a downtown apartment. Your character lives across the street from them, on the same floor in the apartment building opposite theirs.
Over the course of the last few months, following their moving in, your character has developed an obsession with them. To the point that he even tells his buddies about the two hot girls he has been watching, seeing them parade around in their underwear, occasionally even having seen one or both of them fuck a guy they brought home.
Eventually this spills over into his desire to teach them a lesson. He recruits a couple of his friends and one weekend, they enter the girls apartment and take them prisoner.
Then they spend the rest of the weekend turning the pair into the fucktoys.

Extra info: I don't really play pure NC very often. This is the closest I have advertised for in a long time. I do think this will turn from pure NC to dub-con somewhere along the line, where at least purely physically my characters will respond to the rough attentions.
Since this isn't my usual thing, I will be pretty picky about who I consider starting this game with. I would prefer if the other player portrays three men. The primary character - who has been watching them throughout - and two of his friends. I see the voyeur as being in his thirties. Perhaps one of his two friends is a bit older (mid to late forties). Also could be fun if one of the three isn't white.

RedEve

Nympho Substitute
At a prestigious private high school, the beloved veteran history teacher, Mrs. Brown, suffers a fracture which will keep her away from the institution for at least a few months.
In comes a young substitute (MC), who comes with a stellar resumé. What neither the principal nor the school board realize is that the young woman has a serious sex addiction and it does not take long for her to display inappropriate behavior on school premises...

This is a pretty straightforward story, my character is a young teacher who arrives at a stuffy, somewhat old-fashioned school suffering from entirely untreated sex addiction. This will result in her rather quickly indulging in hook-ups in and around the school campus. The men she hooks up with will include but are by no means limited to: fellow teachers, custodians, coaches, the principal and/or vice-principal, parents of some of the students, school board members, ... As well as eventually also some of her student. I would reserve the last category for when the game has been going on for a bit, since even she would struggle to accept the breach of a moral boundary that fucking a student entails. I imagine all of the students she teaches are juniors and seniors so that would also be the students she'd hook up with.
Your characters thus include all of the men she hooks up with, as well as any possible NPCs we might need for this game. I could also pitch in in portraying some of the NPCs, of course.

RedEve

November Bump!

Open to negotiating for all of the story ideas marked in green.
I am especially keen on trying The Voyeur as I have a couple of specific ideas for such a setting that might be fun.

RedEve

I adore my step mom! (currently taken)

Whilst I usually go for the younger woman/older man pairing I am interested in trying something different for a change.
This set-up is pretty basic in its current form.
My character is the second, trophy wife (25ish) to a successful older man (I'm leaning late forties/early fifties for this character).
The man has a son from his first marriage living with him - and thus also his girlfriend.
The father's business would take him away on frequent trips that might last anything from 5-10 days, which means that his girlfriend and his son are home alone during this time.
My idea is for the son's attraction to his step mom to turn into a full-blown sexual relationship, built during the time they spend together when the father is away from home.
I am leaning towards a HS junior for the son but this is up for negotiation (can make him a senior or even a HS graduate if we can find an explanation for his still living at home).
Part of this game would also be the contrast between father (successful/confident/conventionally handsome) and the son (insecure/nerdish/lanky).
The son would be the primary character portrayed by my game partner in this but I would also like them to portray the father (in those scenes where he is around).

RedEve

Vice Principal

Your character is the vice principal at the biggest school in the county. The town is a small midwestern place where the high school football team is king and not much has changed in the past two or three decades.
As the vice principal, much of the day to day stuff that comes with running a high school falls in your character's lap, including dealing with conflicts between staff members, as well as handling unruly students.
As such, your character remembers my character very well, for finding herself in his office almost weekly for breaking the dress code by wearing too revealing clothing, like skirts that were far too short or tops that were too low-cut. Even though your character could never admit to as much, there were times that the way my character was dressed got to him, not that his professionalism ever allowed him to do anything untoward.
In the present day, my character has graduated from high school 4-5 years ago, but she never went to college, thus she went straight into working after her HS graduation and remained in town. Your character has seen her around town and some of that former attraction is still there. Eventually there is a chance encounter that actually leads to a hook-up between them. There is a clear physical compatibility and a desire from both of them to continue the relationship. Only for your character, there is a risk of their hooking up being exposed. Even if my character no longer attends the high school and graduated years earlier, the small town mentality would still mean that people would assume that the vice principal had been inappropriate with my character back when she was still a high school student. And thus it might threaten his career.

The game would thus focus on two things: their relationship (which I see as starting out almost purely sexual at first until real feelings emerge too) and the threat of discovery, meaning they kind of have to sneak around.

My character would be 22-23 years old, I would suggest the vice-principal is in the 47-50 age range. I wouldn't be opposed to adding an interracial component to the game as well if the other player is interested, potentially making the vice-principal black or Asian? But that extra wrinkle isn't 100% necessary.

RedEve

I like big dicks and I cannot lie

My character has a simple kink. She is a massive size queen. Something that was already true in high school, where she slept with a quiet loner solely on the reputation that he had a massive trousersnake. This evolved into seeking out any guy with a big dick in her college town. After graduation, her fixation sort of became part of her hobby. Now she actually travels around the world to hook up with those men packing the biggest amount of heat. Thus she might book a flight to Moscow on the promise of getting to hook up with a local who is rumored to be beyond impressive in the cock department. She might travel to Peru on nothing but the online stories about a man in a small village who is said to be genuinely hung like a donkey. She happily scrapes together all of her extra cash to fly into Nairobi and see for herself if a local man truly has a dong worthy of breaking the Guinness record.

This is obviously meant to be a very tongue in cheek story, very light-hearted. So see it more as something funny/goofy/campy than anything even remotely serious.
Structurally I see it as a series of vignettes, each revolving around another big-dicked individual.

RedEve

Second Time Around [taken]

Your character is a middle-aged man (45) who married his college sweetheart straight after graduation. The married couple then had two kids in quick succession.
A girl Beth and a boy Ben, now 21 and 19 years old respectively and thus both off to university themselves.
Empty nest syndrome hit hard and it revealed that the couple had little in common apart from wanting to do right by their kids.
With said kids out of the house, there was little left to keep them together, so it wasn't a huge surprise when your character's wife informed him that she was leaving for a work colleague she had been having an affair with for a couple of months already. Still painful, but not surprising considering the long silent nights they had shared since Ben had left their home for college.
In the hope of sheering himself up after the seperation, your character buys himself a vacation to Greece, where he rents his own little beach house and enjoys the Mediterranean sun, the local cuisine and enough time to catch up on his reading.
After a little under a week of your character's two week vacation has passed, he is pleasantly surprised by the arrival of a neighbor in the rental beach house next to his: an attractive young woman.
The pair go from merely exchanging basic 'hi bye goodmorning good evening' style greetings, to some small talk, to eating dinner together. By the end of the second week of your characters vacation, he has ended up in bed a few times with the young lady vacationing next door. Even though the pair agree to exchange numbers and keep in touch after the vacation ends, your character does not believe he will hear from her again... Until my character shows up, telling him she wants to give their relationship a go in the real world and is willing to give up her job and move in with him, even though it would mean moving to another state for her.

This is the basic set-up of the scene. A few notes of what I am hoping to explore. It's basically centrally about a man's second chance at love, but also the complications that arise from it. My character will move into his suburban home but the age difference (I see her as being 25 years old) will make his neighbors frown and he will feel the judgement from at least some of his former friends and acquaintances. The second thing I would like to explore is a difference in sex drive. Your character suddenly is confronted with a young woman with a very big sexual appetite. Whilst his sex life for the last decade of living with his ex-wife had been pretty quiet and limited, sometimes many weeks passing without being intimate with his wife. But now he suddenly has a much younger wife who wants it daily, preferably more than once a day. So the second entry into adding some juicy complications to our plot lines would be how he coped with this reality.

RedEve

The Inheritance (taken)

Your character (M 19-20ish) is a college student. Whilst maintaining a good GPA, YC is a bit anonymous on campus, having a small circle of friends and limited to no success romantically.
One day, a lawyer informs YC of the fact that a great-uncle he barely even knew he had has left him a considerable sum of money. Lets say a mid-tier eight figure sum.
And YC decided to use at least some of the money to have some fun with. Thus college campus hijinks ensue.

I am looking for something light-hearted and even a bit corny. Think the kind of tone you might have found in teen comedies of the 1980s and 1990s that were as silly as they were raunchy.
The money aspect of it means some of the scenarios will be transactional, but I don't see much of it involving straight-up prostitution. I'd prefer silly scenarios, like one where he shows up at a sorority party with a wad of cash and offers any of the drunk girls in attendance 100 dollars if they flash him their boobs. The idea is to create a game with varying degrees of that kind of silliness.

I would play the young women who come upon his path, as well as any of the NPCs our game might need. I am looking for a partner to play the protagonist.

RedEve

A Summer House Pickle 

It's a family tradition for three siblings and their families/partners to vacation together, something dating back to their college years.
Your character (M/40ish) is the boyfriend of the youngest of the three siblings, the only sister among the three.
Her two older brothers have wives but also children.
This year, the couple is leaving for the annual get-together at a Miami beach house in less than great form.
Their marriage is going through the biggest crises in the fifteen years they have been together.
Your character is seriously considering divorce, but also sees this vacation as perhaps the last chance to salvage his marriage.
Unfortunately for him, upon his arrival, he finds a huge distraction in my character.
My character (F/18-19) is the eldest daughter of the oldest brother. And has recently blossomed into a beautiful young woman.
Also a bit of a tease and a flirt, who notices the eyes your character starts to make at her and ups the ante... To where they indulge in hook-ups that threaten the fragile equilibrium within the vacation home!

RedEve

Strangers in a Strange Land 

MC (F/26) is a young Indian woman whose company has sent her to their Tokyo offices. Her first time in Japan, she is experiencing major estrangement, especially outside of her office hours/leisure time.
YC (M/40-45ish) is a more traveled American individual who has been in Japan longer but still struggles to truly adapt to the country. Like MC, his Japanese languages skills are still limited.
The pair happen to live on the same floor in their apartment building and as they both speak English, gravitate towards each other. This establishes a relationship that might initially be primarily physical in nature, but might blossom into something more serious as the story progresses.
I see the smut and the plot keeping each other in fair balance for this one. Besides the sex, themes I would like to explore is the estrangement, how it leads to a faster/deeper bond between them.
Then also would like to play around a bit with age difference. I see it as a kink for her (liking he is older and more experience). Whilst perhaps he is a bit uncomfortable at her being considerably younger, at least initially.

RedEve

A Jailbait Crunch (Taken)

YC (M/45-55 age range) has moved into a new suburban neighborhood following his divorce, after his wife realized they had nothing much in common any more and no excuse to stay together as empty nesters.
Whilst his ex has mostly moved on and is even back in the dating game, YC has mostly remained celibate after his divorce, instead throwing himself into work. As a freelance IT tech, he has also extended the habit of working from home a lot of the time, even past the pandemic lockdowns. Thus during his hours spent in his home office, he has become aware of the couple next door, as well as their two kids, HS aged siblings. But it's especially the girl who has attracted YC's attention, a HS senior (MC 18 years old). In spite of the fact that he is old enough to be her father and the realization how even his frivolous thoughts about her would be frowned upon, he cannot help thinking about her, specifically for sexual scenarios that feed his masturbatory fantasies. His bachelor & celibate status also do not help how he gets lost in these fantasies. Things take a turn when during a neighborhood BBQ, he gets some subtle hints that there might be some mutual attraction there, that the girl might actually perceive him as a potential sexual partner instead of a random older man who lives on her street. Will he act on this new informatoin? And if so, what will be the repercussions?

Extra info: So I would like some build-up in this scenario, I don't envision the two characters to dive in bed by post three. For YC, the initial stages of the game will be about his increasing obsession with MC. For MC, it will be about her becoming increasingly aware of the older neighbor, as well as his interest in her. The BBQ will be the turning point upon which the rest of the story hinges, because it will be the catalyst for them actually engaging in a physical relationship. The remainder of the game will then be how they navigate this.
Face claim for YC is up for discussion, I would like to remain within the proposed age bracket. I didn't see him as the kind of silver fox that makes girls and women of all ages spontaneously ovulate at the mere sight of him. Which doesn't mean that I envision him as ugly/unattractive either. Perhaps more average, think middle-aged dad bod type.
Preferred post length and approximate post frequency: Neither are hard limits but I would like something like 300-500 words per post for this (more when it's appropriate for exposition/whatever). And perhaps 1-2 posts per week, per player. More when/if it's possible for both players, but not necessary.

RedEve

Father-Son Bonding

Plot: Ben* (YC n°1/19 years old) has finished his freshman year of college and is going to spend a three week vacation with his father Mark* (YC n°2/45-50 years old).
Ben's father and mother divorced when he was 14. Prior to his parents split-up, he was very close to his dad. But since then, they have grown a bit more distant, not through any real discord or resentment, but the simple reality of distance, as Ben lives with his mom and only spends a handful of holidays and a three week Summer vacation each year with his dad.
Mark wants to tighten the bond with his son again, and thinks this will go easier now his son is a young man and no longer a kid, having completed his first years of university.
Things take a turn at the upscale resort where they are spending their vacation (open to suggestions for locations for this, could be a swanky new resort in the Yucatan, could be the French Riviera, could be anywhere else that fits).
Specifically the father and son duo both soon have their heads turned by a pair of twin sisters who are also staying at the hotel (MC n°1 & 2/both 18 years old).
To the point where Mark and Ben soon find themselves in a Summer romance with the girls, even if the dynamic is initially a bit awkward for the pair of them.

Extra info: Looking for just one player to play both father and son. Not interested in turning this into a small group game with three or four players. Exact kinks we might explore in this scenario can be discussed, but would like them to at least also include partner swapping and group sex.

* names are just placeholders and can be changed to the player's actual preference, obviously

RedEve

Goblin Fever (taken)

Plot: Whilst it has long afflicted almost every Elven tribe, Goblin Fever is not really well known to non-elven races. That is because the Elves take numerous precautions to keep the affliction a secret, as not to give their enemies a new tactic to weaken their resolve. Every so often, an Elven warrioress will catch Goblin Fever: a state in which she no longer desires to dispose of the foul creatures, but instead craves their attention and readily spreads her legs for them, eager to couple with the nearest green creature with a sufficiently sizable goblin-cock. The elves who catch the fever are quickly isolated from the rest of the tribe, and so each Elven village has a small quarantined section of the forest they devote to the unfortunate Elves who catch the blighted goblin fever. The exact location where the feverish elves live is a secret only the elders of each village know about. What all the places have in common is that they are in remote areas of the forest and they are further warded with Elven magic to avoid unwanted visitors.
But one day, in one such place, a lost company of Goblins comes upon the afflicted Elves... Not realizing their mistake, the Goblins move in to enslave the knife-ears... only to discover that the Elves welcome the Goblin arrival and soon descend upon the unsuspecting green interlopers like a pack of lustful hyenas!

Extra info: This is going to be a silly and smut-heavy story. I imagine the Goblin Fever enclave will have around a dozen elves living in it. I would play 4-6 of them, with the rest being NPCs. I'm open to suggestions about how many Goblins should stumble upon them, but I would suggest they are at least outnumbering the elves.

RedEve

Witness Protection (taken)

My character (F/25) and your character (M/45-50) find their fates accidentally tied together when they witness a crime. Your character is an accountant whose circumstances - in essence some bad mob loans his business partner could not pay off - now finds himself using his skills to launder money for the mob family (Think the Marty character in Ozark).
My character is an escort whose services are occasionally used by the Don of the family. One evening, when YC is at the Don's house to go over some accounts and my character is just in the process of showering and getting ready to leave, a Captain within the Mob Family makes a move on the Don to replace him. He successfully kills the Don's men and then the Don himself. But in the confusion, two witnesses escape: both of our characters. With no where else to turn, they go to the F.B.I. for protection, which they receive. In exchange for their testimony against the new Mob Boss who just usurped the previous one quite violently, they will be relocated and given new identities. During the time they live together in a safe house prior to the trial, they grow closer and eventually start a relationship. Thus they demand to be relocated together once they have given their testimony.
This story would focus on their life together at the new location, under their new identities (as a married couple). The threat of being discovered by some associates of the man they put behind bars will simmer in the background but it will not immediately be the core focus of the story. Instead it's their adjustment to their new circumstances as well as their attraction to each other that I would like to devote most of the early plot attention to.
The mob family they testified against will have been one of the NYC families. So they are moved across the country, to a small town a little over an hours drive away from Phoenix, Arizona.

RedEve

Do you want to play with me?  (taken)

My character (F/24) is an IG girl who has gravitated towards some OF content too. Starting out modeling some skimpy lingerie, then evolving into strip acts. More recently she has included solo masturbation sessions into her repertoire. Yet there is a clear clamoring on all of her social media accounts from her fans to shoot some proper hardcore scenes with a man. The part of her that was initially resistant to the idea is being worn down by the realization she is probably leaving a ludicrous amount of money on the table by not actually shooting that content. Only she isn't currently in a relationship, so there is no immediate partner in the picture. And besides that, my character wants to keep her online professional life separated from her personal romantic life, so shooting OF porn with a boyfriend would be something she isn't keen on anyway. Thus she tries to identify a potential partner through some other means.

Looking for someone to play the guy she shoots her hardcore content with. Slight preference for the pair of them being contrasting characters, whatever that might mean (age/background/personality/circumstances/class/... pretty open in that regard). Also like the idea of him being rather buttoned up most of the time and thus the slightly gaudy nature of this arrangement would not be something he is immediately and naturally comfortable with. Potential for some romance to evolve out of their professional collaboration as well, but it wouldn't be the immediate focus of the story.

RedEve

Mom knows best!

My characters are a single mother (F/41) and her teenaged daughter (F/17). The mother had her daughter shortly after graduating college. The father was never in the picture, having deserted mother and child within a month of the daughter's birth. So the mother has raised her daughter by herself. And even though the mom occasionally had long-term boyfriends, the daughter never really had one true father figure. The idea behind this story would be for the pair of them to start sharing men. This means that the other player might be playing multiple characters they eventually hook up with, though most likely just one at a time. The impetus for this behavior would be one of them catching the other in the act of fucking their boyfriend. So it could be the mom coming home from work to find her boyfriend in bed with her daughter. Or it could be the daughter coming home and finding her HS crush busy reaming her mom. Whatever the scenario, this will lead not to feelings of jealousy but of arousal in the woman who "catches" the other in the act. And it will lead to the new dynamic where mom and daughter start sharing men. Even going out together to bring home one night stands they can share.

RedEve

The Family Gathering

My character (23/F) and your character (50+/M) are related. My characters mother is your characters cousin, making my character his first cousin, once removed. Thus your character has known mine for most of his life. Though they have really only seen each other at extended family gatherings like weddings, anniversaries and other large celebrations that include more than just the very immediate family. The last couple of such celebrations, your character has noticed that my character has blossomed into an attractive young woman. So much so that the desire to indulge in this attraction in a manner that would get your character in trouble if caught is becoming increasingly hard for him to ignore. Things escalate as the family once again gathers to celebrate my character's grandparents 60th wedding anniversary (thus your characters aunt and uncle). The entire extended family is staying at the same hotel, that doubles at the venue for the party. Most arrive the day prior to the celebration. After your character first runs into mine again he makes a decision: he is going to fuck my character no matter what it takes.

The scope of this game is a preamble (not longer than necessary) in which we set the scene at the hotel, followed by the sexual encounter. Or I should say encounters, since I imagine they will steal moments to sneak off and fuck some more after the first time. Your character will be one to take the initiative but I should make clear that this is a purely consensual game, so there will be no non-con aspect to how the first hook-up occurs. At worst, my character will initially be taken by surprise when it becomes clear your character actually wants to have sex with her.

RedEve

Bankers do it with interest!

The staff of a small town bank are going away on a team building weekend, on the dime of the bank manager. Their little team building trip is taking them to a spacious lake-house, for a weekend of group activities that include water-skiing, kayaking, hiking and assorted other water and wilderness fun. Most of the male staff are enthused by the presence of a brand-new colleague: an attractive young teller who has only worked at the bank for a couple of weeks and has been revealed to be a bit of the flirt.

The idea for this game is that multiple staff members of the bank will hook up with the teller (my character) over the course of the weekend.
So it will be a light-hearted, probably fairly smut-heavy game.
I see the total staff on the team-building weekend as around a dozen. Perhaps seven men and five women.
I don't envision all of the male staff to hook up with my character, but perhaps four or five out of the seven.
Male roles can include a middle-aged security guard, the bank manager, a shy/reserved clerk, a usually quite buttoned up analyst, ...

RedEve

Virtual Wannabe!

NSFW
After a VR tech start-up goes bankrupt, your character (M/early 20s) buys one of their prototype VR rigs on the cheap. A device which gives the user a totally immersive VR experience: sights, sounds, smells, touch...
As he studies the machine in question in more detail, he finds a few remaining programs in the memory bank which were apparently not deleted before the rigs were sold.
One such program is adult in nature. It features a virtual reality young woman whose behavior is wanton and borderline nymphomaniac.
Your character knows he probably shouldn't indulge in experiencing what is probably untested and potentially unsafe tech, but the possibilities are so enticing...

RedEve

Inventory Story (taken)

My character (F 25) is given the task to inventorise the furnishings and artwork inside of a palatial country manor house.
She has a background in both antiques and general art and thus is also meant to give an early appraisal of what might be the most valuable pieces within the collection.
Since the manor house in question is empty, she is assigned an assistant in the job who is to help her with the more physical tasking aspects of the undertaking.
Unlike my character, this individual is a local handyman (M 52) who has been hired for the duration of my characters assignment.
From the first moment they meet and start to work together, there is a sexual tension, which culminates in an initial hook-up, that turns into them not being able to keep their hands of each other for the rest of their time working together.

This would be pretty smut-centric after a preamble where they meet, start working together and soon end up in bed for the first time.

RedEve

Teen Dreams Community: Naughty Neighbor (Taken)

Your character (M/45-55age range) lives in an affluent, upper middle-class slice of suburbia where he is the odd one out as the solitary bachelor on the street. Having never married nor reared any children, he is surrounded by a community of parents. One day, YC makes the conscious choice to try and bed as many of his neighbor's teenaged daughters as he can manage.
The story would be a series of encounters as he beds one teenager after another.
A few things about how I see this story: I would play all of the HSers as 18 year olds, so in their last few months of HS before graduating.
This would not be a non-con or dub-con game. All girls would be willing participants, even if they haven't hooked up with any guy remotely his age prior to hooking up with YC.
For your character, this would partially be about hooking up with attractive young women, so a rather obvious motivation.
I also see a secondary motivation that we could play with: possibly he actively dislikes several of his neigbhors and bedding their teenaged daughters is his way of getting back at the parents. Though most probably he would not share this with the girls' themselves.
I see the male character as handsome and goodlooking for his age. Strong preference for anyone willing to play him as 50+ years old. Naturally dominant so he would very much take charge of the encounters.
Not wanting to set the scope of the story in stone, but if this takes off properly, I can envision him ultimately bedding 4-5 of the neighborhood girls.
The primary setting would be the suburban neighborhood they all live.

RedEve

A Day in the Life... (taken)

I would like to explore a single day in the life of a young woman in this game. My character will be going through the day and encountering various men, leading to 5-6 sexual encounters by the day's end. I am consciously leaving the nature of the encounters vague so we can brainstorm together to decide what they should be. A few random ideas: her being fucked by her boss, a random encounter with a handsome guy in her apartment building laundry room, a cheeky Uber driver who tries his luck, a delivery service employee who wants to give her more than just a package, ...
Contact me if you are interested and feel free to already give me some of your ideas. I would like a variety of ages, backgrounds and personalities for the guys she hooks up with over the course of the day.

RedEve

A Saint Constance Affair

Saint Constance is a Caribbean island with around 15000 permanent residents. Most of the locals work in the tourism industry, as the island welcomes a little over 500k visitors per year. A lot of them young folks on sabbaticals wanting to indulge in the tropical beauty. This story would revolve around an unlikely threesome that evolves when one such young tourist encounters two older gentleman. One of them the proprietor of Max Motors, one of the few auto shops on the island. The other Max' employee and mechanic Archibald, known as Archie. My character would be Summer Hastings, 22 years old, a girl on a trip around the world following her college graduation. To help pay for her trip she has worked various jobs along the way and this is how she would meet Max and Archie. As Max would offer her a room above his auto shop as well as modest payment for clerical work that mostly involves answering phones, receiving customers and sending out invoices. Living and working at Max Motors, she eventually grows closer to both men, culminating in physical relationships with both Max and Archie. Though not necessarily a situation in which she starts hooking up with both men at the exact same time.

Looking for a sizable age gap for this love triangle of sorts. Would like Max to be 55ish and white. Archie in the 60-65 age range and black. The auto shop would of course not be the only setting, as I can see Summer also exploring Saint Constance, possibly with one or both men as her guides.

RedEve

Confessions of a Suburban Cougar (taken: deep in pre-game negotations)

My character (F/45) is a divorced woman who has settled in an upper middle class slice of suburbia. Something of a minor local celebrity, my character is a fitness enthusiast who has had a bi-weekly morning fitness program on a local TV station for a couple of decades. Your character (M/18-20 age range) lives in the same neighborhood and has seen my character around. Potentially he knows her from TV (mostly channel surfing as her exercise show mostly aimed at middle-aged women is not something that would greatly interest him). There is an attraction there on his part, an attraction that my character becomes aware of and finds herself reciprocating.
The scope of this story would not necessarily be limited to the one younger man she hooks up with, though I would start from there and see how much more meat there is on the plot and the characters after we have played out this first illicit affair.
I have a slight preference for an interracial element where the young man she fucks is not white (no preference if we go for black/Asian/Hispanic or whatever other racial identity the other player might prefer).

RedEve

Summer with the Bowmans

Ralph (M/50) and Jethro (M/48) Bowman are two good old boys who live on their farm, a remote slice of land somewhere in the Midwest. Living on a property that has been in their family for four generations, the siblings sort of live away from society, in that they mostly keep to themselves, outside of shopping trips to the nearest town for supplies and groceries. And the occasional trip into town for some beers at the local watering hole.
My character (F/20) is a city girl from the wrong side of the tracks who left her home after graduating HS and has been aimlessly exploring the heartland ever since. Working odd jobs to support herself until she gets tired of one place and buys a bus ticket to move on. This would be the story of the Summer she spends with the Bowmans.

Extra info:
- I see this as a 100% consensual story. So this isn't some non-con hillbilly story. My character will fuck both Ralph and Jethro (names are just placeholders and can be changed to player preference) but it will be entirely consensual on her part.
- Whilst this will definitely feature threesome scenes, I don't see it as the primary focus and one-on-one hook-ups will be just as important. In fact, I would suggest she first hooks up repeatedly with one of the brothers before the other brother gets a turn too.
- She is a stranger to the Bowmans so I am not looking to add an incest angle to this story.

RedEve

The Hustle

Your character (M/30-ish) and my character (F/22) are roommates who share a two bedroom apartment. Your character sublets to mine. By a stroke of bad luck, both roommates lose their jobs at the same time and job hunting for a new gig goes slow. With rent and other costs due soon and neither of them having much savings to fall back upon, your character suggests a bold idea: since they have occasionally hooked up already - more as fuck buddies than as a serious item - perhaps they can somehow monetize their sexual relationship. The idea being to start an OF channel in which they will share their filmed hook-ups. Though apprehensive at first, my character agrees. To both of their surprises, their channel takes off, becoming a huge success with lots of subscribers. So much so that the money becomes too good to still treat this little hustle of theirs as a short-term thing and instead they have to consider making it their full-time real 'jobs'.

Pretty straightforward idea that is likely to be fairly smut-heavy. Beyond the sexual content, would also like to explore a pair of individuals who perhaps hadn't thought they'd ever end up in the sex industry having to adapt to their roles within that universe.

Don't really have specific demands for the guy character in this story. It would perhaps make sense if he comes from a tech savvy enough background to handle the technical demands of their new hustle.

RedEve

Everybody's Favorite!

This game would be set in the post-Civil War West, lets say late 1870s or early 1880s.
The setting is a mining town, owing its existence to the various silver deposits that have been found in the nearby hills.
My character (19/F) would be a newly arrived girl at the most popular saloon/brothel.
Her youthful beauty would make her instantly in great demand, with the proprietor of the saloon able to charge a premium for her time.
Looking for someone to play her various clients.

RedEve

The Enemy of My Enemy...

In an alternate universe Earth, super-powered individuals are real, some of them heroes, others villainous. Some of the super-powered heroic individuals are grouped together in a Justice League type team, to work together in their regular crime-fighting but also defend the Earth from greater threats. Once such threat emerges in the form of a very powerful race of humanoids descending onto the planet. An invading army of several hundred strong, with each individual warrior slightly below Superman levels in strength, meaning that two or three of them together would almost always beat a Superman level foe. The human heroes make a stand even though they are taken fully by surprise. With merely a handful of Earth heroes of similar or higher power levels than the invaders, the heroes of earth are soon defeated, with at least 90% of them perishing in the first wave of attacks.
Just as the attack occurred, Emerald Justice (my character) was chasing down a villain that has long been a thorn in her side (your character). Having him cornered in his base of operations, their showdown is interrupted when one of the alien invaders shows up. Emerald Justice being at roughly the same level as one invading race's soldiers, the battle is a closely fought thing, with her eventually emerging as victorious, though badly wounded. Your character now has an easy opportunity to get rid of a hero who has long been foiling his plans, only he realizes that there are now far more serious things at stake than their old rivalry. Thus instead of finishing off Emerald Justice, he brings her along as he flees his now badly damaged base, going to another safe house location of his...

The core idea for this game is one where a supervillain and a superhero have to forge an uneasy alliance to fight a common threat. And this would also include a sexual component eventually, though some time would need to pass for this aspect of the story to emerge.
Emerald Justice would have been among the five or six strongest earth heroes at the time of the attack. All of the higher powered ones would have been defeated, either in one on one combat with the invaders or by two or three invaders ganging up on them.
Essentially all of the heroes of a lower power level than Emerald Justice would have not lasted very long. So the 10% or so who survive the initial assault would have done so primarily by running and hiding after figuring out the invaders are way too powerful to face off with directly.
In terms of your character, I like it if he is a Lex Luthor like intellect. So even if he has powers of his own, they wouldn't be on her level, but he could have tech that allows him to operate at a similar level (like a power suit or something). And more importantly, he would be able to strategize ideas to overcome the invaders much greater power levels.

I would greatly prefer if this is all original characters. We can definitely have stand-ins for DC or Marvel heroes, but prefer if we make our own versions. Definitely need at least one Superman stand-in, just because both of our characters need to be shocked at the fact that Earth's greatest hero has fallen to the invaders, giving them some idea of the challenge ahead.

Some concept ideas for what the invaders might look like: