Current Cravings m/m m/f

Started by Serephino, June 11, 2009, 09:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

Original Civil War Era;

My character is a nurse, and the general's nephew.  He's very soft spoken and wouldn't hurt a fly; very easily taken advantage of.  I'm looking for someone to play a soldier that comes from a wealthy background to take an interest in him.  I want a romantic pairing, but there will also be violence and drama.

Cop/Chief's Son/Daughter;

My character is a young ex marine who has just become a cop.  One day while at the station he meets the chief's 16 yr old son.  The boy knows he's gay, but of course is completely in the closet.  He takes an interest in my character and they have a secret relationship.  I could also be convinced to do this as a m/f pairing.

A married woman wants a baby, but she just can't seem to get pregnant.  She gets a fertility test on herself and she's fine, so it must be her husband.  Instead of hurting her husband's male pride, she hits the internet looking for a 'sperm donor'.  Doing artificial insemination would be expensive and hard to hide so they arrange to meet and do it the old fashioned way.  It was only supposed to be a one time thing, or until she successfully got pregnant anyway.  It takes a few tries and she finds herself falling for the surrogate father.

Two kingdoms have been at war for a long time, but a peace arrangement has been made.  They decide to make it official and have their children marry.

Serephino

Fireeyes

If its still open I wouldn't mind doing the one with the two kingdoms at war.

Serephino