[Interest Check] The All-Male Monster Brothel [MxM] [Freeform!] [closed now!]

Started by Blythe, May 09, 2016, 05:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Maksim is approved, Tinkertoy. Post him up in the CS thread. :)

Quote from: Nachtmahr on May 12, 2016, 01:12:52 AM
Well, I'm definitely debating this internally right now. ^^ I'm sort of thinking of giving this a shot as my first group game in a long, long time.

<3

If you need to bounce any character ideas or plot ideas, please feel free to PM me or post them here for some feedback. ^^

Sparrowhawke

*coughs*

Name: Morgan

Age: Physically around 22, approximately 87 years old, though he can't remember for sure.

Race: Human, technically

Employee or client?: Prostitute

Personality: Morgan's personality is a little hard to pin down, as he's suffered a large number of things that have fractured his mind into unpredictable pieces. He tends to live entirely for experiences, the more intense the better, whatever they are. He rides emotional highs and lows like an addict. He can form 'attachments' and obsessions quite quickly, whether to people or to particular experiences, but can lose interest in them just as quickly. So far the only obsession to last has been with the... thing, that made him what he is. Nothing else quite compares.

World of Origin: Earth

History: [Spoiler'd for mentions of all kinds abuse]
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Morgan was, up until his early twenties, a perfectly ordinary human male. He's still not sure of what brought the creature's attention, but somehow he caught the eye of an angel. Unfortunately for him, he quickly learned that angels weren't all fluffy wings and love, like most media would have had him believe. No one ever told him just how many eyes they have. He was taken in as the creature's 'pet,' and given the power to return to life after dying. He discovered this after the first night of both physical and psychological torture, after which he was left for a time to try and piece his life back together. He had almost succeeded by the second visit, which was as traumatizing as the first.

The cycle of these 'visits,' coupled with the fact that he was no longer aging, meant his relationships with other humans quickly broke down. He was forced to move from place to place, never getting established enough to find work or shelter, having to live off the streets and quickly resorting to selling his body for money. It wasn't long before he took to alcohol and drug use, trying to find ways to feel a little bit better for a while. As the years turned to decades, his mind began to cope with what was happening to him by trying to find control wherever he could. He began to 'sin' intentionally, triggering the visits to become even more brutal. He also began to seek similar experiences outside of these visits, intentionally starting fights that he couldn't win, and trying to be wherever he thought trouble would come.

Now, close to seven decades later, he has been 'gifted' to the brothel by the angel, where he is popular with those of more extreme tastes. It seems nothing is 'off-limits' for him, as no matter how severely he is mutilated, he heals back to his healthy state within a few hours of 'dying.'

Ons and Offs: The only off here, really, is scat. Everything else I am down to have done to him or have him do.

Nadir

(blame Sparrow)

Name: Acheron

Race: Angel

Employee or client?: Client

Personality: Sadistic, righteous, oppressive, cruel, manipulative, horrifyingly insane

World of Origin: Will claim Earth, if asked. Demons will scoff at this.

History: Acheron has been a holy warrior of the empire of Heaven for an eternity, until it fell (to civil war, to the unending hoards of demons, to a lack of faith? no one knows) and has since been wandering, continuing the fight in different ways. Some time after the end of the empire (or even before that) he found diversion in "bringing mortals to the light," sharing with them small pieces of angelic wonder.

He gets pleasure from making ruins of mortal minds and bodies, finds purpose in absolving their sins while doing so and sometimes leaves them with a blessing - though those who bear them know they are worse than any curse imagined. He has brought the brothel one such blessed creature, in partial payment of a bargain struck. What could make an angel become indebted to seven demons?

What indeed.

Ons and Offs: Ons are mindfuckery, heavy gore, body horror, worship and religious nonsense. Offs are purity.

(this one is going to be even less used than Bitter-Grace)

Suiko

Putting character sheet here!

Name: Eerie & Aeori

Race: Vampire - the typical view plus some additions to make them a little more interesting. No sunlight, no holy water and no breeding (not that that would come up). They have strength that goes beyond their small size, and can move fairly quickly too. Their strength largely depends on their close proximity and how much/little they've had to drink - if they are separated or starved then their power greatly diminishes. They can't work apart. They have some hypnotic abilities in their eyes, should they wish to charm anyone, and can freely wander about on the walls and ceilings. Their teeth are always sharper than normal, but upon feeding or playtime their canines lengthen considerably.

Employee or client?: Employee - they've not got a concrete position yet. They've seen a few clients but have a surprising love of cooking which makes them be drawn to the kitchen. Can they be whore and chef?

Personality: Eerie is the shorter, quieter of the pair. He very rarely speaks to anyone other than his twin, who will often have to convey whatever he wants to say. By no means is he meek or shy though - if anything he can be more forward than his brother, despite his silent attitude. His eyes are incredibly expressive of his wants and are capable of charming most anyone out of their pants. He is a very touchy-feely type of person, who enjoys physical contact to the point that some might find him uncomfortable to be around - this is just his way though, and he never means any real harm.

He is fiercely devoted to his brother and never strays more than a few steps from him. He would defend Aeori to the death and beyond if need be - a sentiment shared by his other twin.

Aeori is perhaps slightly more independent than Eerie, but he would still never leave his side. He freely converses with anyone, and is very open to playing or teasing in whatever form it might come. He has a taste for the darker things in life and freely admits that his tastes can be a bit extreme - both he and his brother have healthy appetites that few seem able to keep up with. Aeori is more serious than his little twin - more seductive and sly as opposed to Eerie's more touchy approach.

They are a unit - they move together and anyone desiring one must take the other too. Any attempts to hurt the other will result in a quick and harsh display of violence... but hopefully it will never come to that.

World of Origin: Earth's Catholic Italy.

History: They were born to a whore at one of the many seedy underground brothels littering the back alleys. Their story was not a unique one as they grew up under society's shadow, forced to prostitute themselves at a much-too young age in order to make ends meet for their mother. From the time they could walk, they were never apart, and while this earned them some peculiar looks, no one had any care for a couple of street children. Life was hard, but they somehow carved out a living and a roof over their heads... until the day their mother died.

Sickness was rampant, and she suffered horribly in the weeks before whatever illness took her. It felt Eerie and Aeori alone in the world, and they travelled the alleyways in search of somewhere new to call home. Aeori began to notice Eerie growing quieter and slower - his little brother would struggle to keep up and occasionally double over in coughing fits. He was sick, possibly with whatever had cursed their mother. However much Aeori begged and pleaded with passers-by for help, not one soul stopped - until later than night.

The moon hung high overhead and a man approached them as they held each other in some depressed gutter. He promised Eerie's recovery and safety, and a home for the two of them... but it came at the cost of their humanity. There was no hesitation in either of them as they accepted, and it was on that day that they were changed into what they are now. For a time they lingered with their sire, who taught them the ways of the brood and how to use their abilities well, but soon they grew bored of such a restricted life. They were creatures who wanted freedom! Not a gilded cage.

They stole away one night and crept along the streets, keeping their heads low for fear of being found. They were discovered - but not by their sire. A robed figure loomed out of the darkness and extended a hand to them - the chance at freedom to do as they liked within the great walls of a lavish mansion. They would know comfort the likes of which they had never seen, and would be guaranteed a steady supply of blood and safety. There was no real choice - the pair accepted, and since then they have lived in the brothel. It has been around a month since their entry, and they're still finding their feet.

Ons and Offs: Mostly any - though anything involving heir separating would be a definite off for them - not that I'm against doing that to torture them - and of course they would very much enjoy bloodplay.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

King Serperior

Likely a bad idea, but Dim gave me the idea of a secondary character who is in security to play if I want to give my main a break.  >.>

Name:  Prince Navine (Nay-Vein) Kain

Race:  Ancient Vampire;  Ancient Vampires are almost as old as time itself and there are very few of them remaining in the worlds and dimensions.  In fact, there are only nine families remaining compared to 100 that there used to be thousands and thousands of years ago.  Only the smartest and strongest survived, permanently rooting themselves for the rest of eternity.  Ancient Vampires carry none of the traditional weaknesses of a Vampire and possess the rare Blood Magic.

Employee or client?:  Employee; Security

Personality:  Navine is really, really laid back and always seems to act like he has all the time in the word, which he does technically.  He is likely to let rules bend a little if he likes the person he captures and let the small things occasionally slide under the rug.  However, if a situation really calls for fast and hard action, he is a formidable force of nature.  Despite the immense magic at his disposal, Navine is very reluctant to use it as that magic shows his true form as a being of terror and violence.  No, if anything, he would much prefer to use words and diplomacy to prevent a fight before it starts.  I guess you can say that he is a pacifist.  Though, one wouldn't think so if they looked into his quarters and saw the various knives and daggers that adorned the walls and sat in display shelves.  Navine has always been fond of such blades.  In fact, he keeps his family's blood ritual dagger on his hip at all times, within easy reach should he ever need to use it.

World of Origin:  Castle Vangale, deep in the Nevermire, a parallel realm that connects all Earths together.

History:  Prince Navine is the youngest son of Lord Arren Kain, one of the nine remaining royal families of Ancient Vampire.  Lord Arren is many hundreds of thousands of years old and prefers to keep to the old ways of watching and waiting, only reaching out to affect events in the smallest of ways.  Prince Navine, however, did not like this isolationism mindset and quickly became the black sheep of the family.  Tired of having to sulk around the castle like his family and their servants, Navine left to explore the Nevermire at the age of 900 and spent two-hundred years wandering the realm of Fae, Ancient Vampire, Elves, and even a powerful Oracle tribe of Centaur.  Eventually, through the directions of a friend, Navine discovered the brothel where he resides today.  Knowing his father would disapprove, Prince Navine approached one of the Seven and donated a fortune large enough to keep a medium-sized nation running for twenty years and took up a job on the security force, where he has been working for the last hundred years.

Ons and Offs:  Located here;  Navine loves biting, teasing, and general light-hearted fun, but does occasionally indulge in knife-play (Note that knifeplay is going to be an exception to my usual Offs and only will come into play after discussions).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Blythe

@ Sparrah: Morgan is approved. You know the drill. Post him in the CS thread. :)

@ Dim: Acheron as well!

@ Khoraz: Approved (of course), but I do have a couple of questions! The Brothel does experience day and night--how do your vampires handle daytime? Also, I'm totes fine with them being chefs, but as vampires, what sort of tolerance for 'human' food do they have?

@ King: *stares* GET HIM IN THE THREAD *fans self* Also approved, but similar question that I had for Kho--how's Navine do with sunlight?

GM Update: No more Security employees will be accepted! We still need PR (public relations--this is advertising!) personnel, accounting, and management personnel, though! Prostitutes are always welcome. And we could use a couple of clients! Maybe switches or Doms, ideally.

icecradle

I have an idea for a jekyl and hyde/ the hulk type client, I'm just brainstorming personalities =D
AA // OO // Requests

King Serperior

Quote from: Blythe on May 13, 2016, 12:38:04 PM
@ King: *stares* GET HIM IN THE THREAD *fans self* Also approved, but similar question that I had for Kho--how's Navine do with sunlight?
Sunlight is seen as mostly an annoyance to Ancient Vampires such as Navine.  It doesn't harm him per-say, but the Blood Magic that makes him powerful is reduced to a quarter of its strength when used under direct sunlight as it is a purely dark and evil magic.

That said, Thanks!  *Hurries the Prince off*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Suiko

They'd have to close the curtains or just avoid the rays - they could happily sit in a bright room so long as they weren't in the direct light. Their room will be in the basement too.

As for their cooking ability - they can taste food, they just get no nurishment from it. They just like cooking ^^;
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Blythe

Quote from: King Serperior on May 13, 2016, 12:42:04 PM
Sunlight is seen as mostly an annoyance to Ancient Vampires such as Navine.  It doesn't harm him per-say, but the Blood Magic that makes him powerful is reduced to a quarter of its strength when used under direct sunlight as it is a purely dark and evil magic.

That said, Thanks!  *Hurries the Prince off*

Sounds great! Thanks for answering my question; it's just something I tend to ask about vampires because lots of folks have many varied ideas for them. ^^

Quote from: Khoraz on May 13, 2016, 12:42:21 PM
They'd have to close the curtains or just avoid the rays - they could happily sit in a bright room so long as they weren't in the direct light. Their room will be in the basement too.

As for their cooking ability - they can taste food, they just get no nurishment from it. They just like cooking ^^;

Sounds excellent--in other words, they can be active during the day, but just need to be a little careful? I like that!

(Also, yes to vampire chefs. This makes me smile because of a system game character I ran once in an anime-themed game. Your twins give me nostalgia for the old character I used to play. I am a very happy Blyrus right now! <3 )

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Timeless

*rubs chin* >__> Clients.. Is it bad that I am debating on an orc, half giant or.. something akin to Ghost Rider?

Need. To. Control. Self.

Nadir

Blythe

King Serperior

Name:  Originally was called 'Caleb Morgan,' but now is only known as 'The Artist.'

Race:  Demonoid (humans who have sold their souls to demons who are strong enough to fully embrace full demonization;  Already, The Artist has lived 100x longer than most humans who had sold their souls and will likely become a full demon within the next century;  The Artist has six chains that wrap around his clawed arms when not in use that move with a mind of their own.  Two chains are hooked, claw-like on the end, reminiscent of some Frankenstein fusion of handcuffs and meat hooks.  Two more chains have a sharp barb on the end, perfect for stabbing and slicing.  The final two chains end with what look like clamping pincers for holding those who try to escape or cause pain.)

Employee or client?:  Client, pays by capturing 'toys' for some of the brothel's more bloodthirsty clients and employees.

Personality:  Calm, cool, and collected, very few things shake The Artist.  He is sometimes cold and impersonal and sometimes warm and eager to share a drink, making him rather unpredictable.  He tends to watch from across the room, judging people for things they did, didn't do, or might do.  Sometimes, he even wonders what would make them squeal in pain or gasp in pleasure and how fast he can make them go from one extreme to the next.

World of Origin:  Earth

History:  Caleb Morgan was a cop in his old life, a rising star who was destined for greatness.  On the last week before he was to receive a major promotion, he was called to lead an assault on a drug production facility at a beef slaughterhouse.  Everything went wrong when they kicked down the door for they were outnumbered and outgunned.  An explosion caught Caleb and sent him flying into the hooks and chains a story below.  Dying, in excruciating pain, and hearing the sounds of his men falling around him, he called out to someone, anyone for help.  That was when HE came and offered him a way out.  Without thinking, Caleb made the pact.  His hair lengthened and turned blood-red, like the being who saved him.  The chains that killed him then became part of him as six of them adhered themselves to his shoulders and wrapped around arms that were now more metal than flesh and tipped with razor sharp claws.  Around his palms pulsed a horrific mix of reds and blacks.  His body restored as The Artist, he climbed from the pit and slaughtered everyone in the building, friend or foe, it mattered not.  When The Artist finally came to, covered from head to toe in blood and surrounded by gore dripping from the walls and ceilings, he fell to his knees in manic laughter.  Nearly a century after his rebirth, The Artist discovered an opening to the Monster Brothel and has returned there ever since...

Ons and Offs:  As long as it stays within Elliquiy's rules and doesn't involve vomit or scat, then please discuss with me OOC about something first.  This is by far my most extreme character I have ever made, so please respect it if I say no.  Otherwise, let's go!  Above anything else, The Artist loves bondage and will use it at all times.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Blythe

Approved; post him up in the Character Sheets thread, King. :)

(Also, yiiiiis clients who love bondage!  :D )

King Serperior

Yay!  The best part is that The Artist brings his own bondage equipment with him.  :P

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Kye

Noting my interest.  I will be working on a character between posts.  <3

DarkAria

Also interested. Will be working on my character between posts as well.
My Ons/Offs---My Apologies/Absences

Not currently seeking new writing partners or games

Blythe

Kye

Quote from: Dim Hon on May 15, 2016, 08:36:59 PM
*squiggles with glee*

<3 *adores*

Quote from: DarkAria on May 15, 2016, 08:54:31 PM

Yay!!

Quote from: Blythe on May 15, 2016, 09:05:01 PM
YAY PEOPLE <3

*happy GM is happy*

*is distracted by Avi*  You know, I really need to not look at it while trying to make a character.   ::)

King Serperior

Quote from: DarkAria on May 15, 2016, 08:54:31 PM
Quote from: Kyrsa on May 15, 2016, 08:36:30 PM
Noting my interest.  I will be working on a character between posts.  <3
*Gasp*

So many more awesome people are in now!  <3

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

DarkAria

Quote from: Kyrsa on May 15, 2016, 09:14:38 PM

*is distracted by Avi*  You know, I really need to not look at it while trying to make a character.   ::)

Seriously. Blythe's Avi is distracting as hell. I stared at it for about ten minutes earlier before I figured out what I was doing. Need to be on my bookmarks while working so I don't get hypnotized by the awesomeness. Again.  ;D

Quote from: King Serperior on May 15, 2016, 09:38:08 PM
*Gasp*

So many more awesome people are in now!  <3

Hi KS! <3

Quote from: Blythe on May 15, 2016, 09:05:01 PM
YAY PEOPLE <3

*happy GM is happy*

*waves* Yay happy! All this excitement is contagious.
My Ons/Offs---My Apologies/Absences

Not currently seeking new writing partners or games