~Sweet Melodies~{F for M/F - M or F Wanted}{Fandom Predominant}

Started by SweetSerenade, March 01, 2013, 04:42:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Twist the wrists
bind the hands
awaken dreams written in sands

A quick notation, unless the setting is completely non-adult, all characters will be 16+. I am primarily looking for Fandom Rps at this time. If you do not see a fandom on the list please feel free to ask me about it! (Note I do not rp One Piece, Bleach, or Jojo. Nor will I rp any setting that has a 'competitive' gaming aspect to it, like League of Legends or Overwatch.)

I WILL PLAY MALE CANONS IF A FEMALE ROLEPLAYER IS WILLING TO DOUBLE. You play the male I want, I play the one you want.

Greetings, dear reader, I am SweetSerenade. I have been known by many names, over the course of my nearly 22 years of roleplaying, but this is the one I am donning for your realm. I will be guiding you, through my personal world, allowing you the chance to see and understand a few of the things that hide behind these beautiful amber eyes. In this thread, you will find many things, the most foremost is a mind that seeks to satisfy the world with a beautiful turn of phrase.

I am twenty-nine years of age, as of this moment. I remember so many shows, from the days of my childhood. Things that made me laugh, comics that made me cry. Well, either way... as it stands, I'm here looking for roleplay partners.I'm pretty easy to work with, or so I personally feel. I'm a rather decent writer, and I take pride in giving my partners a good story.

I am a University student, in my Junior year. I am also married and have a child, these things may impact my ability to do posting in a fast-paced manner.

I have been on E for nearing six years now, and have really enjoyed my time here.  This request thread will contain a few sections, one of which will be a section with 'customer satisfaction' reports. These are small requests I make of my roleplay partners, asking them about how they feel with the roleplay, as well as what they might say to other people interested in writing with me. Consider this like... reviews you would see on the inside of a book.

You may post here, or PM me about a roleplay. But please read through everything, even though it's a lot, so you know what is expected on both of our ends.

Table of Contents
Introduction to SweetSerenade
SweetSerenade's On/Off's and Rules
SweetSerenade's Plots and Pairings
SweetSerenade's Current Games and Plays
SweetSerenade's Satisfied Customers

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

SweetSerenade

Welcome! In this section you will find my Ons and Offs as well as the rules I follow in roleplaying. I would greatly appreciate if you actually read what I write. My On's and Off's are very important to me.

Sweet's Insta Ons

Romance
Passion
Fanbased(From the Series) male characters
Pretty men
Fae/Sidhe/Seeleigh/Unseeleigh
Seduction
Dominant Characters
Switch Characters
Playing Female OCs
Doubling(I play two characters, you play two characters) or more!
Plot based!
More to be added as needed!

Sweet's Offs

Yaoi
Incest
Furry
Any of my Offs located here (Understand some exceptions will be made, but do not ask for them, I will offer if I am in the mood.)
Submissives

Sweet's Rules

1. I rarely do anything but Series based roleplays. As such, do not ask me for pairings that are typical to be seen. Teacher/Student, Mother/Son... anything like that will be ignored. I don't do 'cardboard printed' roleplay scenes, and will not accept any requests for these.

2. As I am a Series only roleplayer (99% of the time) I have a few rules that apply to this aspect. The first one is, I will not do JUST OCs(Original Characters) in the world that is being roleplayed. I like the worlds because of the characters.

3. That being said, I'd like it to be known that NO I will not play Tifa for you. No I will not play some big tittied idiot character. I don't play large breasted characters, ever. Sorry I hate anatomically incorrect characters. They annoy me.

4. That being said, if you play a Canon for my OC, I'll play one for your OC.

5. You are required to provide me with details of your OC, I'm very strict on OCs not being Marty/Mary Sues, and will not roleplay with one. - As a note, for some of the harder to find roleplays... I have not been able to properly fine tune some of my characters. If something arises and my character seems like they would break my own rule, please tell me right away. I prefer to be told so I can tear the character down and rebuild them.

6. All of your posts need to have quality and quantity. I usually give out at least six paragraphs for an intro, and usually do one to three paragraphs for a normal post. This will vary based on the scene, and what is going on.

Also part of this rule, I will not roleplay with chat style roleplayers. If your posts are made using *'s for action, and your characters spoke words are not put in " 's, I will not roleplay with you. No matter how much you write, or how good of a quality you have.

7. On a topic of quality, run your posts through spell check. It's not that hard, and you'll find your posts look a lot nicer for it. Further more, proper punctuation and grammar(Knowing your where/were's their/there/they're 's is important.). I don't care if your sentences don't flow completely. If you sound like a reject from 'Who can be worse then My Immortal' contest, then I won't Rp with you.

8. Talk to me, I'm good at helping plots flow, and if you aren't feeling it, tell me instead of vanishing.

9. If you are going to be gone more then a week at a time, please give me a warning ahead of schedule. I'll try my best to give you the same respect.

10. That being said, post situations... I want at least a post every other day, if you can manage. Allowances are given for military personal who cannot get to a computer often, and students are included in this. People who have reasons to be unable to make active posts, will be given leeway. But if you are on every single day posting several posts for others, and don't post for me, I take that as a red flag, especially if you don't send me a Pm saying 'Hey I am just not in the mood for the Rp right now, give me some time'.

11. Another thing to mention, keep Canon characters in their personalities. This applies to sexual kinks as well. Don't have someone with no predisposition for Pain play, like it. It's ridiculous. Fetishes and the like can be discussed and talked about, within reason. Depends on how well you charm me.

12. I will not roleplay over messengers, as of this moment. It will only be over the forum, as I am not really one to enjoy PM roleplays as it stands. I may make exceptions, if a person is offering me something I really want, in that I may take the roleplay to Skype. But my personal messengers will not be handed out to just anyone, I'm very careful about my safety and existence.

Table of Contents

SweetSerenade

Sweet's Plots and Pairings

Specialty Plots

These are plots I am specifically craving.

Some of these are Non-Con, some are modifiable based on my partner. But I would really like to get them going. :D

Note: All but TWO of the Specialty Plots are Series based. Veils of Myth, and What is Love are original plots - not based on series.

Specialty plot guide :
*** - I really want this
****- Oh gods please!
***** - Please have my children, I really really want this!

Time and Time Again (My Little Ponies/Doctor Who Crossover)*****

This is a story that wouldn't involve any of the Mane 6, though they can make appearances periodically if it is wanted. This is a 'humanized' ponies world. Where they are not ponies, but humans with different abilities. Earth Ponies look like normal humans, Unicorns are humans with a horn from their forehead (think the Unicorn people from the Acorna Novel series), and Pegasai are winged humans.

I am looking for a Doctor Whooves roleplayer, for this one. A Tenth Doctor Whooves, or an Eleventh Doctor Whooves. In the reality of it you need knowledge of Doctor Who to make it through this story - as well as knowledge of My Little Ponies. This is a humanized world, set just shortly before the Second Season begins. All characters have been aged up, the youngest of the mane 6 is 16 (Pinkie Pie), and all characters are humans.

I would be looking to roleplay as my character Quillian Ghyrm(details in a spoiler below)

This plot would details that Doctor Whooves is just 'The Doctor' in Ponyville and Equestria. In fact Equestria used to be fully pony, until something swept over it. Changing all of the creatures into humanized versions, and nopony remembers when they were not a humanized creature. No pony but Doctor Whooves and the Alicorns. Who now strive to find a way to fix things. What will happen, and how will they amend what has happened to the world?

Quillian Basics

Quillian Ghrym is the Alicorn of Death. Her job is just that, she handles death in Equestria.
Biography:

To understand what my job is, one must understand magic rather well. I am someone that works more closely to the Darkness of Princess Luna. My magic has always been a bit different, just like my name.

We aren't really sure who my parents are, I was just left at the University of Canterlot as a small Filly. I grew up in the Foster system there. Somethign about the fact that I am not a normal Pegasus, or Unicorn, meant something. I'm not sure why people really cared.

I grew up and quickly realized that though I had magic like other unicorns, there was something darker in my nature. Upon graduation I was added to a special section of the Royal Guard. My job is to guide the souls of those that pass. Because Ponies do die, oh yes they do. And my job is to make sure that they make it safely to the other side.

One finds that in a lifetime of solitude tied to the infinite nature of magic itself, and the intricacies of the nature of death, a Pony finds that they sometimes have no time for friends. Despite what one would think, I have never had a friend - other than my studies. No, I'm not quite like Twilight Sparkle. She had family... I literally had no one.

Most people don't bother talking to me, they pass me by because of my nature. To find those that aren't scared of me is a rare experience. One I appreciate and enjoy. Though that being taken I have social-anxieties and awkward moments. I don't /know/ how to act around people. But I am protective of little ones, mostly because I feel that they deserve the protection that my parents obviously never gave me.

Quillian Head Shot, Humanized

Quillian Pony with her friend Rusty (not part of this Quillian's storyline)

Kaleido Star: Rise of Fate*****

This is a series based roleplay, and will be happening at the Kaleido Stage. It is based after the end of the series, following just shortly after the Phoenix OVA. An understanding of Kaleido Star is absolutely essential to this roleplay. The player who does this plot will need to be capable of handling multiple characters, doing multiple things, and capable of handling creative juices. I have a two-ish pairings that happen in this roleplay, and they will require the utmost knowledge to accomplish.

Sora is now twenty-two, and she's had a long run on the Kaleido Stage, her rise to fame and bringing the 'Age of Light' to the stage, has been a beautiful and fulfilling dream. But due to the way she trained herself, the fact that she never really learned the basics,  the fact that she always put herself into such difficult maneuvers, all of this has taken a toll on her body. During her last performance, she blew out her shoulder. She damaged it to such a point that she'll need at least three years of extensive therapy, to even begin doing simple tricks again.

The Kaleido Stage has taken a huge blow with this news, as they don't have any performer ready to take her place. Productions have been held off for at least four months, as they work on trying to find someone who can fill in the shoes that Sora left behind. Ken, who has stood beside her this whole time, contacts Layla Hamilton. He asks the old star, if she would come back to the area to help out Sora get over the loss of her shoulder usage.

During all this, Ken, has been noticing something behind the scenes. A woman came in about six months ago, and has been a good stage worker. She helps on the technical aspect, knows how to fix up parts of the performance sets, and seems to generally be damn good at her job. But all of that is not what Ken notices. The woman's age isn't known by anyone on the crew, the only people that know those things are Kalos and Yuri. What most people don't know, is that after all is said and done, after all the cleaning is done, all of the work of the day done, this woman goes straight to the practice rooms.

Aithne, is a woman who was born and raised in a circus. Her family had been in the circus since the early conception years of circus'. She is a born and bred carnival performer. But she left the stage four years previously, due to an accident. She has been a performer her whole life, and knows no other life. So what could cause such a woman to turn away from the stage, and not even perform even small parts? That's up to the characters to find out. Perhaps they can finally convince her, to pick up her dream again... and perform on the stage that is so loved by many.

With the Kaleido Stage in desperate need of a leading lady, what will they do? May Wong has been spread her wings and is now leading a stage over in China. Rosetta has been put on a six month long tour as a master of her trade. There seems to be no one capable of taking the stage, what will Kaleido Stage do?

Characters Needed for Play: Leon Oswald, Yuri Killian, Ken Robbins, Sora Naegino, Layla Hamilton, a variety of NPCs
Characters I'm willing to play: Yuri Killian, Ken Robbins, Sora Naegino, Layla Hamilton, Aithne(The Mysterious performer)
Pairings Available: YurixOC, SoraxKenxLayla, LeonxOC

Requirements for the roleplay:
Knowledge of how the series works, and the characters within.
Yuri can be played against an OC, I'll play Yuri or an OC in that pairing.
The dynamic of the SoraxKenxLayla will be rather interesting to bloom. Ken has been in love with Sora for a long time, and I know Sora had some form of feelings for Layla. In the process of Ken and Layla trying to help Sora, a relationship can bloom. I can play both girls, or one of the girls, or ken and one of the girls, or even just ken. But both of the other parts are needed as well.
Leon and Aithne, as Leon is the leading male in this situation, a relationship... sexual tension, what have you, can easily form between the people involved. (I am also open to a YurixOCxLeon pairing, if my partner is up for playing both of the males. A sort of... competition for affections can take place.)

What is Love?

We define love and sex, as many things. But what if those lines were blurred and tested? What if they weren't as defined as one really believed them to be? That is what this roleplay idea is about.

My character, is a girl raised as a boy. She's rolled with the boys, fought with the boys, even looks like a slightly girly boy. No one has ever known her as a girl, and her identification is rarely ever questioned. Yes she's registered as a female, and considers herself female, but she doesn't really spend time acting like one. She has been interested in nothing but women, because she has been around males so often... she has no interest in them.

Then enters your character, he's been raised as a woman his entire life. Looks rather effeminate, and has never taken an interest in females. He's been gay, for the entirety of his sexual experiences. Whatever else you want to fill in, is up to you.

Enter the scene! My character thinks yours is a girl, and yours thinks mine is a boy. Gender never really came up in conversation, and they met at a nearby coffee shop. They are slowly going to come to love each other, and have been friends for about a year now. Meeting up every other saturday, for a cup of coffee at the shop. Then we come to the defining moment, they start to realize their feelings... and wish to take them to the next level..

What happens when they realize the differences in gender?

Neither character is submissive in this roleplay, I would prefer my partner to be playing a switch or a dominant. Something that will spark challenge and confusion in the bedroom. Especially since the fact that MC lacks the penis that YC is looking for, and YC lacks the vagina/boobs that MC is looking for. XD Let's see what sort of lines we can blur, what kind of stories we can spark!

The Will of Fire (Naruto World Ideas) 1/3(Song of Blood) 1/3(Ties that Bind)

The Will of Fire

Warning: If you have not read/watched Naruto, up to the current chapter/episode, there are spoilers contained within. Read at your own digression, and choice.

It is often shown, in the Naruto series, that the Will of Fire is a rather important part of the culture in Konoha. This Will of Fire, is passed on from generation to generation. It has been the flame that burns bright, in the hearts of all of the Shinobi in Konoha. The generations that came before, nurture, protect, and teach, the generations that follow. This system, is in place, so that the Will of Fire is always protected. The great Hokage's of the village, are the most powerful, respected, and cherished, members of their village.

Twelve years before the start of the series, a great demon broke free of his human vessel. The Kyuubi ravaged the village of Konoha, while under the control of the man called 'Tobi'. This man, attacked Kushina Uzumaki while she was in labor. One of the few times, in a Jinchuriki's life, that she would be truly weak to an attack. In doing so, he attacked the wife of the current Hokage Minato Namikaze. These two people, Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki, sacrificed their lives. They sacrificed their lives, and future, to contain the Kyuubi, to save the village they loved.

But during this time, while the attack was happening, the youths of the village, were contained. Anyone under the age of 17, was put behind a barrier. A barrier that would keep them contained, and not allow them to leave. A barrier that would protect them, and keep them safe, should the village be destroyed by the Kyuubi. They were the sparks that would reignite the Will of Fire. This is their story, the story of those behind that barrier. On this night, that would change them, mold their thoughts, for their entire lives.

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a few roleplays, all of these are Non-Adult, and most of them are pretty cute and fluffy. I have an OC that I would like to play.  I will provide basics on the plots I am looking for. Once that is done, I will offer you a small understanding of the character I am looking to play.

The Ties that Bind

Would be a precursor to the main plot I am looking for. This plot revolves around Minato Namikaze, and Kushina Uzumaki. I am looking for someone (or someones) willing to play these characters. It is well known, that Kushina was treated harshly, in her early years in Konoha. This plot revolves around her nature, and her kind heart.

One day, the Hokage's wife finds a young girl (about seven years old) who is not even yet out of the Academy. She has been bullied, and is crying. Claiming she wishes she wasn't born what she was, and saying that she wished she didn't have the gifts she does. What does the Hokage's wife do? How will she handle this little red haired girl?

What I would like in this, is someone who would see Kushina's compassionate nature. How it goes, is up to you. But I would like to see Kushina taking Chika(The little girl) under her wing, and showing her comfort and acceptance.

This could potentially last awhile, and lead up all the way to Kushina's pregnancy, with my character helping her in the course of it. Subsequently building up, to the fateful night.

The Song of Blood

Twelve years ago, the Kyuubi was released and attacked Konoha. This is the story of those behind the barrier. I would like to play against a Kakashi in this, but if not that is alright. Any of the characters, from the series, who were behind the barrier. Who are old enough to understand/remember, what was happening. I'd be playing my character Chika, as well as Rin(Kakashi's Teammate). Possibly a few others as needed.

If you need help on figuring out characters and ages, I am more then willing to help out.

Character Profile
My Character For these Scenes

Name : Chika Kururugi
Age: 7(for The Ties that Bind)/11(For The Song of Blood)
Rank: Academy Student(Ties that Bind)/Genin(Song of Blood)

Appearance:
Chika, even when younger, has a very delicate appearance. She looks practically carved from ice. This comes from her mother, as do her pale icy green eyes. Her father, passed on his red hair to her. The red hair of the Kururugi's the marking of their Kekkei Genkai(More on that later). Red hair that starts out a deep crimson at the roots, and grows out to a frothy red/white at the tips. Chika generally keeps her hair in a braid, which falls to about her mid back. As a child, she was known to wear a dark blue tunic like top with black knee length shorts. Her headband has always rested around her neck. On her right wrist, she wears a crystal beaded bracelet, with a small metal plate with the symbol of Yukigakure. She wears this for her mother, who was originally from that village.

Personality:
Chika is a rather intelligent child. When she was younger, she would cry a lot, due to the bullying she was put through by others. As she got a little older, she became a bit cold towards the world. This was a formation that happened, because of the way her clan treated her. Her own clan, treated her as if she was an atrocity. She tries to keep a smile on her face, and tries to keep others happy. But she has some difficulties, with keeping up that happy facade.

She doesn't trust the world around her, and questions a lot of the motives of the adults around her. She is quite... intelligent for her youth. Her capabilities with her bloodline, are rather refined, but she pushes herself quite hard. She will always drive herself into the ground, in any form of training she does. This is so she is in the finest shape she can be, and so she can keep herself protected.

History:
Born to a Konoha Shinobi, of the Kururugi clan, who found a wife while on a mission. Chika's mother was a Yukigakure Shinobi, of an Ice Manipulation clan. Her mother and father ended up crossing blades, and when neither could win... they found something more complete on that battle field. Chika was the result. Her mother, willingly gave up being a shinboi, in order to get a visa for staying in Konoha. The Yukigakure Shinobi, ended up setting up a business.

The moment Chika was born, she was damned in her clan. Females, were never born in the Kururugi clan. Females were only brought in through marriage. It was a Patriarch based clan, and they hadn't had a female born in generations. The last time a female had been born, had been before Konoha had been formed. The resulting tragedy, the female caused, put on the stricture that female children were to be strictly regulated.

Though none had been born in a long time, when Chika was born, they did not forget. Chika was faced with prejudice, and harassment, from her own clan. It didn't help, that she was born a genius with the clans Kekkei Genkai. She had an innate understanding of the human body, and the world around her. As a result, she excelled at the lessons placed before her, by her father. Her father, and her grandfather, being the only members of the clan who treated the female child with any sort of niceness.

Ties that Bind - She would be about seven years old, and be still getting over a lot of the adversity around her.

Song of Blood - She gained her rank of Genin at 8, her teammates believed the whispers of the 'cursed Kururugi' and their team dynamic was very damaged. Her own team was afraid, and nervous about their redhaired teammates abilities.

Abilities:
As an Academy Student, she only has access to her Kekkei Genkai, which she has been trained in since a young age. She does her best to keep control of herself, and behave.

As a Genin - She has a talent with Water Manipulation. Through the aid of 'ice' pellets, she can perform some Yukigakure techniques, of which her mother has given her some slight training on. Otherwise, she's on the normal level of a Genin.

Kekkei Genkai -
Chi Fukkaku, Chishio soujuu (Blood style, blood manipulation) (Credited to Eclipse-sama)
When a member of the Kururugi branch, uses this Jutsu, it can be manipulated in many ways. They can manipulate blood, whether it be theirs, someone else, or an animals. Blood is their skill, and when combined with Chakra can do many things. They have mastered the art of using blood as weapons, most of the time using it to form kunai or Shuriken, or Senbon. The strength of the weapon, depends on the amount of chakra pressed and compressed into the blood. As well as the amount of blood used for such a task. Through lots of training, and a lot of skill, a Kururugi member has the ability to actually draw blood from their body or others. Most of the time, it's their own, that comes the easiest. To draw blood from others, you must have an open wound, with blood coming from it, because it makes it easier for the chakra strands to take hold, sink in and draw more blood out. Most Kururugi's spend years perfecting this.

Most Kururugi's tend to be Medic-Nin or ANBU. They make superb Medic-Nin, because they can train to not only pull blood from the body, but put it back in. So say if you need a transfusion done, they will make a small cut in one person's arm, draw blood out, and then put it into the other person's body through an open wound. Then they would hold the blood in the body, by spreading their Chakra through the bloodstream, using extreme concentration, and then allowing another Medic Nin to heal the wounds.

Unlike their Kobori cousins, Kururugi's are incapable of reproducing blood at a rapid pace. Thus making a great flaw in their armor. For if a Kururugi uses too much of their own blood, they risk passing out. That is why a Kururugi trains to use other peoples blood, and not their own. Though they know how to use their own, it is a required part of training, to learn to use the blood of others.

Chika was born with a unique understanding, of the more advanced aspects of the bloodline. It's why she trains so hard, because the easier concepts are actually more difficult for her. What I mean by advanced techniques,  is something in particular.

'Uta no Chi' (Song of Blood), is a more advanced technique, that the Elders of the clan keep from the younger members. Though some are born with a more innate understanding of this ability. A Kururugi with access to the Uta no Chi, is a Kururugi that is constantly using a slow drain of chakra. You see the Uta no Chi, can sense the innate blood/chakra signatures of the people around the Kururugi. Since a young age, Chika has been listening to the blood songs of all of the villagers around her.

The Uta no Chi, is primarily used by older members in Medical procedures, and Recon missions. The Uta no Chi, allows the shinobi using it to sense the 'life strands' of the person they are feeling. This life strand, can tell the Medical or ANBU shinobi, what state the person is in. Usually it cannot be used upon people that the Kururugi has never met before. But if they focus enough, they may be able to track down enemy heartbeats. Other then that, the Uta no Chi is an advanced skill that most Kururugi's never learn.

It is in their family recordings, that the last Female Kururugi was a Master of their Bloodline. Sort of the Madara Uchiha, of her clan, when it came to the level of her talents with her Kekkei Genkai. It appears female members are born with that level of control. It's ironic, since the most powerful members of their clan, are the ones most despised.

There are many weaknesses to it, that I will gladly specify, if my partner wishes to know.

Ending Notes
Yes, I am asking to play an OC, and will even bounce around through a few canons of the appropriate generation. But my character is something I have worked on, quite hard, and would really like to roleplay these plots.

In the first plot, I really want a Kushina first and foremost. Another player, playing Minato would just be a bonus. Not anything that happens often, just him popping in during the course of the roleplay.

For the second one, I would really like a Kakashi. (In Song of Blood, he would be 15-16 as he is 28 at the start of Naruto. Meaning he was 12 years younger then that, at the time of the Kyuubi attack.) If you cannot play Kakashi, that is alright. I would just really like any other shinobi from that age range, who would be behind the barrier.

Breaking the Cat*

WARNING: Non-Con, Heavy Violence, Abuse... this is not the plot for you if you are squeamish.

The female in that picture if Koneko Shinigami(Nekokana), she is from a Feline Beast Tamer clan. Far back in her maternal line(Nekokana) her family bred with the beastly summons of the feline variety. Their descendants gained attributes because of this. They are amazing trackers, and intel gathering shinobi. The Shinigami, are the 'Spirits of Death' in the aspect that they are almost always ANBU. They are used for assassination missions, because of their ability to resist Genjutsu's, and produce those very same techniques.

For this plot, I want one of the villains from naruto, to capture my character and try to gather information from her. This is supposed to be a non-consensual scene, that encompasses more then physical dominance. I need a partner that will fuck with her head and body, use her body against her. Make her enjoy the pleasure that they are giving. This means bringing her to orgasm, making her beg for it, making her beg to be fucked. But she has to earn it. We can talk in detail on what we are doing. I have several ideas, depending on the 'villain' you wish to play.

Koneko is 4'11'' very petite, and extremely athletic. She also goes through a yearly estrus cycle, part of her feline heritage, and she usually takes medicine to combat it. Other then that, she is a virgin, because she has affections towards someone in her village... though she doesn't feel she could ever compete towards being with him. The picture is a sketch, so you don't understand her coloration. She has blond hair, that has black markings similar to cheetah spots. Her eyes are amber brown, and attain a cat slit when she is highly emotional (or aroused). Her skin tone is even, with a speckling of scars all over.

Call My Name*****  1/3

Well it's been 20 years since Sarah escaped the Labyrinth, and Jareth hasn't been doing well since then. Grumpy and moody, in need of some release. He turns towards his Crystal and hopes for another escape into the human world. People don't read his story anymore. Sarah made sure that the novels got added to a list of banned books. So no young woman would ever make the mistake that she had. But Sarah had one copy left. Her own beloved dog-eared copy. That sits inside a special room in the home she grew up in.

A home she has now turned into a library. One that my character attends to, and has slowly come accustomed to wandering. Her life isn't the best, with a father that treasured her - and died while she was young , and a mother that remarried. But it's worse considering her stepfather could be much better then he is. Most people complain about being turned into Cinderella, but Aisling really is Cinderella. Her mother and stepfather had twin boys, hellions and a half each on their own.

And she has to care for them and all the household chores. While her stepfather works and mother goes to AA Meetings, Aisling is left to feel that she just wants the world to die around her. Her feelings increase as she turns 16 and her stepfather begins to abuse her. Since her mothers not home, someone has to provide him what he wants. She takes this in stride for many years, doesn't break from it. But after one particularly vicious beating she runs to Sarah's library and finds a book. The words whispered aren't the usual ones... but they open the door none the less

Instead of someone wishing away an annoying little brother to the Labyrinth, they wish away themselves.

Looking for a roleplay partner to play Jareth. Darker hints and willing to discuss kinks and things involved. Would even roleplay out an almost completed Non-Con scene, with the stepfather, as an opening. I don't usually do incest (even pseudo), but I'd be willing to for this. I really really want a good partner for this.

The Shikigami Master*****

This requires a knowledge of the videogame 'Inuyasha - Juso No Kamen', known as Secret of the Cursed Mask in America. This also requires knowledge on the ending of the Inuyasha series. For this, we will both be playing multiple characters, if it's amiable, or we can both only play the main couple.

This is set Six years after the end of the Videogame, the ending we will be using is the Female Ending with Sesshomaru. Kaname Kururugi, the girl who was thrown into the past... then returned to her time, has grown up.  She has spent all these years, separated from her friends. She has spent all this time, pining away for the man she came to love. I shouldn't say man, I should say demon. This is why knowledge of the game, and it's endings are important. This is a Canon only roleplay, one of my few roleplays that have this kind of setting.

Ideas for this roleplay include : Kaname finds a way back to the past. This comes at a cost, and the cost will be interesting to play out. We can do this a variety of settings, depending on the player. I am looking for you to play Sesshomaru. We can do this in Non-Adult, with an Adult thread for any of our sex scenes (fade to black with the couple) or do this completely in non-adult, with none of the other characters involved(This includes Rin)...

Any takers?

Repo Days

Serena is known as Artemis on the Underground Network of The City that Geneco Runs. She is a street fighter, a tough woman that has grown up on the streets. She pays for everything through her fighting, and as such she has been known to be a rather rough woman to be around. Despite the fact that she can be achingly attractive. She has scars on her - a few obvious on her face. She was a woman that worked her ass off in her fights, hand to hand and knife being her specialty. She never entered a gun fight, though she has good aim with guns.

She never touched Zydrate, and never got any form of enhancements to her body, she believed pure natural fighting was the best way to go.  She got in a fight one day, her opponent was one she had faced before. She faced off against him, and he cheated. He maced her in the face, and still she fought, seeking her prize of a pot of nearly 2 Million units of money. He was infuriated by this so he pulled a knife during what was supposed to be ONLY a hand to hand fight.

He got her straight across the face, starting just before her right temple and straight across her face, over her nose and her eyes. He was disqualified and the pot went to the runner up. Not 'Artemis' but the young man that she had beaten to face her old opponent. Her eyes destroyed , and and ambulance arriving, she was taken to the Geneco Hospital, and was given cybernetic eyes. In her old eye color of a stark harsh pale blue. When she woke up - she was told what had happened, and she was forced to sign the contract.

She went back into the fighting circuit, working her ass off to try and get jobs. But her opponents claimed she was cheating - had an unfair advantage because of her eyes. She was blacklisted and had to find other ways to pay off her debts. But she couldn't make enough at her new job, helping an old man run an Old Fashioned Bakery. One day a Repo came to get her (Not Nathan), he attacked her, and she fought back. Surprisingly enough she KILLED the Repo that had come after her. Using his own scalpel on him in the process.

Rotti Largo having heard this - ordered the young woman to appear before him. Expecting to see a brute of a woman, muscular and heavy - he got a surprise. Serena Nox was only 5'9'', slim musculature of a fighter. No enhancements other then her eyes. Her hair was pulled back into a harsh bun at the base of her neck, with a set of bangs that swept over her right eye. Her hair was surprisingly natural and just as pale as her eyes. Hence why she was nicknamed 'Artemis' after the old goddess of the moon. Rotti Largo was impressed. He cut her a deal, be a Repo and she would repay her debt for her eyes.

He did not let her know that said contract would last for 20 years, but she took the job. It was either that or the Hence girls behind Rotti would shoot her. She'd prefer to live - and it gave her a purpose a way to fight. For the Repo all trained together to be at the top of their game. She was one of three females on Rotti's payroll as an assassin, the other two being his Henchgirls his bodyguards.

Now the plot is simple, I'm looking for Grave Robber. There is one Rp based AFTER Rotti Largo dies, in which Amber Sweet is running Geneco. Grave Robber decides to start selling Zydrate from the Geneco labs (Of which Sweet has given him) and then he decides to tell Sweet to Fuck off. In return Amber sends a Repoman after Grave Robber. One of the Best, since Nathan Wallace is dead. She orders 'Artemis' to retrieve Grave Robber's Zydrate stores, and return them to Geneco.

Since Grave Robber won't fuck her, he's as good as dead to her. Amber has no use for him, and she doesn't even care if 'Artemis' dies in the process either. She's a tool a puppet and is about as useful as any other Repoman.

The Other plot would require a little more AU, and during the time period before Repo even started. Back before Shiloh ever found out anything. Back when Shiloh was probably around 13-14. Now I understand Nathan is Head over heels for his wife still, which is why this would more then likely be something more sexual based - and based off of an attraction to a very athletic and talented young woman. It could start out when 'Artemis' was first brought into be a Repo, Nathan could be assigned to be her trainer in being a Repo.

Veils of Myth  *****

It is often spoken about, in many cultures, that long ago many strange and wonderful creatures were among us. This was a very long time ago, think back around the time of Atlantis. Back when people truly believed that magic, and the Gods existed. There were many races, that slid into place within the confines of certain family groups. Identified by there common markers. Sure there were smaller races, that could hide more easily among the humans, but the main races were the ones spoken of most often.

As time went on, the darkness of men started to develop into a plague. Even the creatures that filled their world, could not truly fight this darkness off as well as fight the darkness of their own races. As time went on, the creatures started to get worse and the races that protected began to get attacked. The whole group, punished for the misdeeds of a few members. It wasn't right, but humans are horrible creatures in the long run. They used their gifts stupidly, and for petty reasons, and over time it was decided to send all of it away.

A large group of magic users got together, from all of the races, and the humans that believed and had good hearts. They gathered up the 'Abyssians' and sent them away into the farthest outreaches of the universe. They sang a barrier of protection into existence, and this barrier has kept humanity safe. But it didn't keep the races safe, when the time came, small pocket dimensions had to be made for those that needed a safer home. The Fae, with there godlike predecessors, did not need this. They already had their own realm of Underhill. The Vampires, worked tirelessly to make their own dimension, ruled by their royalty and built with the forefathers hands. The Weres of all different shapes and forms, were given their own dimension as well. The same followed for The Phantoms, and The Dragons, as well as the Demons, and The Angels, and lastly the only race left that needed a home away from the earth, the Merepeople.

These pocket dimensions had gates guarding them. These main gates were tied to one human of a family line, these were called Guardians. Each Guardian of a race, passed on their genetics to their children, and these abilities were used for the betterment of the races. Time passed, and the races were turned into Myths, unable to be truly believed by humans. The last known connection that humans had, was Avalon, the Isle of Avalon. But with the advent of the White Christ, the destruction of the last true chance for the races to co-mingle, was lost.

Now we reach Modern Day, and the races have slowly mingled in within the humans. The Government knows, and offers the Guardians substantial exchanges, to allow them to create identification for the creatures as they come through. In return, some of each of the races, offers their soldiers towards the human Government where the Gateways open. Now in the year 2011, all of the Gateways are gathered on one Continent, the new world. What will become of the creatures within those Gateways, and the humans they wish to interact with?

This is a world that has been without magic for so long, how can we be sure that the races can come in again, without risking themselves? And what is the darkness seeping into the world, that the Seers of all the races, fear so badly? One may never know, or perhaps it will slowly unfold.

The Guardian Families:

Guardian of the Fae: Aisling Draige(24)
Guardian of the Vampires: Catherine Donovan(22)
Guardian of the Merepeople: Serenity Bates(27)
Guardian of the Dragons: Daria Grant(25)(Twin to Damian)(The previous Guardian of the Dragons married the Previous Gaurdian of the Weres)
Guardian of the Weres: Damian Grant(25)(Twin to Daria)(The previous Guardian of the Dragons married the Previous Gaurdian of the Weres)
Guardian of the Phantoms: Aithne McCarrick(40 years, yet unmarried no children. Phantoms worry they may never have another Guardian)
Guardian of the Demons: Yukiko Kurosaki(32)
Guardian of the Angels: Gregory Virnoff(43, seven children none have the mark yet)

Guardians are marked at birth, by a symbol that will make them the Guardian they will be. Only one in each family, in each Generation is born with this mark. Each mark is placed on a separate part of the body. All of the Guardians gather once a year, to discuss things with the government and each other, and have each others numbers on Speeddial for protection purposes. When a creature comes through the Gateway of a Guardian, the Guardian's mark burns. To warn them, not only about how many but the strength of the creature coming through.

Fae: Mark is on the crook of shoulder and neck, it's a three point crown.
Vampire: A red crescent moon, in the small of the back.
Merepeople: A crested wave mark(think tribal), luminescent blue, left hip.
Dragons: A small tribal dragon, that rests right over the heart. Black as night.
Weres: A circle etched into the skin just behind the right earlobe, this looks like a full moons outline.
Phantoms: Oddly enough it's a half masquerade mask, tiny, and resting on the right bicep.
Demons: The symbol of eternity, etched on their right wrist.
Angels: Tribal like wing markings, between the shoulder blades.

Guardian of the Fae

Aisling is the failure of her family, in their eyes. She isn't good at fighting, and has barely any skills in magics. She is intelligent, and good at her job as the Guardian. She has been asexual up until this point, it's a curse of the Guardian. They are unable to feel arousal, or interact sexually, until they meet the one that will be their mate. They have rules and guidelines they have to follow. For this plot, I am looking for a Fae/Sidhe Lord, I would like one of the older ones... one of the Lords assigned to the seasons.

More Guardian Plots to come as requested!

Basic Pairings/Plots

Key of Plots and Pairings

This is how to understand my pairing and plot layouts, plots that have no specific plot as of the moment will be listed in this style. When I have specific plots/pairings that I want to do, I will make a special tag for them.

MM(Yaoi Capable)
MF(Hetero Capable)
FF(Yuri Capable)
Insanely Craving
Really Craving
Craving
Beg Me
!! Plot(Ask for Details)
<3's the more of them the more I want the roleplay!
.. - Ask me what this means
** Means Canon Pairings
*& Means Canon OC Pairings
&& Oc and OC Pairings *Make sure to follow my rules
In Bold will be the characters I play
In Italics are the characters I am looking for

Anime/Manga:

((I can't list all of them, if you don't see one you are interested in ask.. I might or might not do it.))
Spirited Away MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *& Female OC, Male OC
Haku, possibly other Male or Female OC's

Sailor Moon MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, ..,   **, *&, &&(Only if a &* is going on and I am the &) Ami, Makoto, Rei, Hotaru(Older), Usagi, Haruka, Michiru, Setsuna, Ask for Others, and OCs
Any Canon Male, The Starlights(Stars Season of Sailor Moon), and OCs

Naruto MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., **, *&, &&(Takes some convincing, but you might manage it.)
Yuugao Uzuki, Any female from the series unless stated otherwise, Any Male, OCs.
Any Canon Male usually unless stated otherwise, and OCs

Princess Tutu MF,  FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, ..,  **, *&, &&.(Will not play a purely canon role in this, I prefer doubling if you wish me to play a canon male for you. I love playing OCs in this.)
Myto, Rue, Ahiru, OCs
Fakir, Rue, OCs

Kaleido Star MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, *&, &&
Sora, Layla, OCs
Ken, Fool(Plot related), Leon, Dio, Yuri, OCs

Gravitation MF, MM, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, ..,  *&, **, &&
Shuichi, Yuki, Ask for others, OCs
Taki Aizawa, Shuichi, Yuki, ask for others, OCs

As for other Animes, I will add more as they are asked for!

Movie

The Santa Clause MF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, *&
Charlie, OC, ask for others
Bernard, OC

Rise of the Guardians MF, <3 x Forever, !!,.., *& Female OC (Either a Human, or a Immortal OC)
Jack Frost

Labyrinth MF, <3 x Forever, !!, .., *& Female OC or Toby(Only if Doubling is taking place, this is Toby all grown up. NOT the Manga version of Labyrinth.)
Jareth
Ask for Others

Videogames

Kingdom Hearts MF, FF <3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask about Canons, OCs
Any Canon Male, OCs

Final Fantasy VII MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Female Martial Arts, Ask about characters, OCs
What are you good at?, OCs

Legend of Zelda OoT MF, <3<3<3<3, !!, ..(Maybe), *&, &&
Ask about characters, OCs
Link, ShadowLink, Oc's

Ask for others

Books

Dragon Riders of Pern, By Anne McCaffery MF, FF, MM, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, *&, **, &&.
Ask about people from the series, or we can do a completely AU of our own Pass, OCs
I would love a good Jaxom and Ruth for a plot I have!, Any other canons if we do a Canon timeline, OCs

Carpathian Series by Christine Feehan MF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask about canons, OCs
What can you play?, OCs

C.L. Wilsons Tairen Soul Series MF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask about canons, OCs
Who can you play? OCs

Merrideth Gentry Series MF, <3 x One Million, !!, .., *&,**,&&
Ask about canons, OCs
Almost Any Canon Male, OCs

Mercedes Lackey's sERRated Edge Series(The fae, particular timeline is Elizabeth I era.0) MF, <3 x 2 million, !!, .., *&, **, &&
Ask About Canons, OCs
Who can you play?, OCs

Ask about others?

Comic Book

ElfQuest - MF, <3xa gajillion, .., !!, *&, **
Ask about canons, though I am not likely to play most of them. OCs
Skywise would be love, OMG love... OCs
I'm very picky about this, we will have to discuss timelines and such, since I have not read the whole series >.<

X-men - MF, <3, !!, *&
Jean Gray (Only for Scott, but this is a rare pairing, so I have to suggest it when I'm in the mood.), No other Canon females, Female OCs
Scott 'Cyclops' (Very rarely will I do the pairing that involves this character, I have to be in the right mood.), Gambit

Band

Band Member/Fan MF <3<3<3<3<3<3 !! .. &&
I can play Miyavi from S.K.I.N. if someone wants doubling, and OC Fans.
Gackt, Big Bang Members, DBSK Members, SuJu Members.

Original Roleplays

Such as different races, once asked for I will add them according to my liking of them. Just ask, since I don't really know...
YOU will have to come to ME with a plot(Though I have a few for Fae/Human), to even catch my interest. But maybe you will, just let me know. Also when it comes to what role I'll play, it's always the human unless stated otherwise.

God/Human
Fae/Human
Vampire/Human
Lycan/Human
Angel/Human
Demon/Human
Incubus/Human

Exchange Student/Normal Student(College Level) - I would prefer if the exchange Student was a rather attractive asian. Asians rather float my boat... -winks- Can be mixed with Celebrity people as well. I don't like Americans, so don't even try for an American character.

A sort of PenPal thing might be cool also...

Convention Roleplay MF, FF, <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3, !!, .., **(Our Characters are the OCs), *&(OC Cosplay with Canon Cosplay).
Basics of this roleplay is simple, my character(s) and Your(s) are convention goers at an anime convention. They cosplay as characters that they like cosplaying as, and they meet up and interact at the convention. Taking turns to flirting.
Ask about cosplays/crossplays you are interested in seeing, OCs
I love bishies with long hair, if your cosplayer has the long hair of his character... Expect lots love. I will so love the character. XD. Female Cosplays are optional sorta, but I really am looking for guys for this one. OC cosplays are usable as well, but please have a picture of your OC's cosplay/crossplay.

Alternative Plot for the one above - where YOUR(Not mine, Yours only) character is REALLY that character, put into the universe of the roleplay. Which means they have to learn to adapt in /our/ world.

Table of Contents

SweetSerenade

Sweet's Current Games and Plays

Here is where you will find some details on my current games, who I am playing with, as well as what is happening. You can use this as a guideline for what you can expect of me as a roleplayer.

Active Roleplays
Counter -  19 Roleplays – Last updated 1/24/2019
14 "Fandom" Settings/5 Original Settings

• Drakonos Chronicles:Dragon's Oath - With ZephyrInk - Magic is all around us, but more so than one might think. One chance, one change, could have an impact that could last a lifetime. Dragons are real, magic is real, but is the path ahead as real as it may seem? One woman is about to find out as she's thrust into a world of magic that she has little control over. Does she have what it takes to embark on the journy of taking the Dragon's Oath?

• Chronicles of a Host Club - Lily - With ZephyrInk - A Host with a strange past ends up charming a woman with a damaged past. Can the two of them find a future in a world that's set against them?

• True Light - With ClockworkInferno - The path ahead is rife with despair and pain, but at the end of the journey will true light shine through to piece the white veil and release the shattered reality that has bound so many souls together? The lives of Four young adults is about to be changed even more drastically than it was before. Dark and Krad - the results of the 'Dark Wings' creation of the Hikari known as Kohri. Satoshi and Daisuke, the current generations tamers. Riku, the young woman that Daisuke has come to love - but must continue to lie to. Ichigo, a young woman drawn into the circle of light created by the three friends that accepted her. Shadow, the Maiden lost - forgotten, turned to a secret. These lives, these loves, all tied together in a cycle that has continued for a long time. Can they discover the truth before it's too late?

• Digital Balance - With AmandaShow - The digital realm and the normal realm have been apart for many ages. But a change happens and darkness rises. Four souls find themselves cast into a prophecy beyond their control. A young woman torn from a traumatic past, cast aside and unknown as to what or who she truly is. A young man who grew into an adult that had lost his way, his crest now far from his reach and needing to be regained. A young couple, fresh in their love, and bright with their joy. These souls are thrown into the throes of another Digital War and are needed to save the future once more. (RP being transfered from another location, due to both players deciding we want it here.)

• Feudal Memories - With AmandaShow - A young woman went on a journey many years ago, and when she left she left a part of herself behind. Now many years later she returns, in hopes of being in the only place she feels she truly belongs. Many years ago he traveled with a young woman for a short time, but something about her has haunted him since she left. Now with her return the two have a host of issues to tackle within the realm around them, can they find a way to overcome the difficulties that have presented themselves?

• Our Hopes and Expectations - With Theta Sigma  - The Doctor meets a Shadow from his past.

• Darker Dreams - With Theta Sigma - A woman on a mission, a man in a box. Crazy things happening where they should not. What will happen?

• Take me Out - With Theta Sigma - A University Student finds herself in an awkward position when her friends submit her to a Charity Game show even.

• Wonderland Dreamings - With Eikichi - Allison is a strange woman with an even stranger passion for fantasy, now she has slipped through a mirror into a world that is altogether strange.

• Chasing Daydreams – With Gannameade – A mutant woman with an interesting business, a Mutant man constantly running from his own. Will this Bar owner prove to be more than a certain Gambler can handle?

• Mischief of a Magical Nature - With MissRoziel - The story of another nature, the unfolding twisting world of the Marauder's and their compatriots. The story of those that fought when The Dark Lord first rose and consumed the world.

• Of Youkai and Dreams - With Avalon29 - A young woman returns to the very Shrine she broke her arm more than twelve years before. Dreams of a fox like man still haunt her, and she wonders if she left a part of her behind.

• Return to the Feudal Era - With Nimander - Kaname Kururugi is a woman that went on a fantastic adventure many years ago. Now she has found a way to return to those she loves the most, what does the future have in store for a woman set on returning to the past?

• Travel the World, And the Seven Seas - With ObscureObsenities - A young woman is drawn into the twisted realm of the Labyrinth. She is aided by the Labyrinth's once master Jareth, they must work together to fix what has been wrought.

• A Slip in Time - With ThePrince - What will happen when the Great Demon Lord Sesshomaru finds himself in a simple human realm? How will he get home, and how will he prevent his more baser natures from taking root.

• Broken Petals - Rose - With Majere Dreavan - A broken woman, and a strange Host club with men that are not as they seem. Can the shadows of the past be moved beyond, or is this woman doomed to repeat her past mistakes?

• Underground - With Thesundmaid - A woman with a past she doesn't know, a bloodline she doesn't understand. A King with a kingdom falling to ruin. What could these two have to do with each other?

• Jingle Bells - With TheSunmaid - A "The Santa Clause" roleplay, where Bernard is sent to help with a believer of Santa, what will become of the woman that wants to desperately to keep the spirit of Christmas alive?

• Bloody Magic - With thesunmaid - Buffy Verse - A woman with an interesting past finds herself in a position where she runs across someone she once knew long ago. Spike isn't in much of a good mood given the way that things have done with Buffy, perhaps this distraction is just what he needed.

Group Games

BakemonoShiki -Run By SweetSerenade and Avalon29 - Playing Angelischiel, Noel Renard, and several GM NPCs.
Ecchi Island - Spring Break Returns - Run by Idlewyld - Playing Noel, Marius, Selene, Akai, and Kumi
Buffy Chosen Ones - Run by Thesunmaid - Playing Aithne
Henshin Heroes and Heroines - Run by Steir - Playing The Maiden Huntress and Puck
Pokemon Trails - Run by Premier - Playing Evelyn and Devilyn Reeves

Table of Contents

SweetSerenade

This is a section where you can find some words from my roleplay partners, this will help you give a more in depth understanding of a roleplay experience with me. The reviews here, are a means for you to understand how I roleplay, what my partners feel or think while they are playing with me, or the general feel of a roleplay with me. These are meant to help you understand, similar to critiques on novels, to help get a general idea of where a writer stands. I hope you enjoy them. If you happen to be reading one of my roleplays, and are not an active roleplay partner(or even if you are), and want to leave a review on a roleplay in particular, please PM me what you want to leave as a review. I'll make a special section for 'Story' Reviews, instead of just a general review of my roleplaying as a whole. :D

GallifreyanGriff

Both of our roleplays together are fantastic, and I look forward to each post. If there is one thing I can assure you, SweetSerenade is a fantastic partner and the characters she plays feel like actual real people. They are so fleshed out, it's incredibly impressive.
I'm far from fantastic at writing reviews, but I would highly recommend SweetSerenade as a partner. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

Tenshinhan

SS is really good at making very interesting characters, that are complex, and unique

Gary Stargazer

Anyhoo I think you're very fun to play with, you seem to match my pace and flow very well. If I wrote a little extra you seemed to match the pace of it, if I wrote a little less you also adapted to it. It never felt like you were trying to out do me or make me do all the work. I liked the char descriptions and such as well.

Again though I've not RPed much in story based RP's most of mine are down and dirty cyber play, sooo... yeah you're only like my second RP partner in a story based one that was one on one.

KishiKenshin

Sweet Serenade is a talented writer with a deep and vivid imagination.  Her OCs are complex, empathetic characters, each with their own 'voice' and personality.  It makes each interaction interesting and 'alive.'  Sweet pays close attention to the O/Os of her writing partner and is great at communicating openly and effectively.  She writes substantive posts that are appropriate in length to the previous posts and the story as a whole.  She doesn't add fluff where none is needed and she is also great at incorporating details to bring the scene to life.  Sweet posts regularly and frequently, often staying through an entire scene and letting her partner know when she plans to leave.  In addition, she's friendly, personable, and just plain fun.  I highly recommend her as a writing partner.

Steir

Sweet is a roleplayer who will sit down and discuss with you what she wants, what she doesn't want, and what she expects when joining a game. This all sounds daunting at first, since most GMs would want their way in the game they are running and may be intimidated by all this. I assure you that it's akin to skydiving - it only looks scary right before you jump. After that it would be awesome.

She enjoys roleplaying a great deal and as long as your game gives what she's looking for she'll love it as much (or more than) you do.

changingsaint

Overall I think you're a fantastic RP partner. You're eloquent/well written, open and communicative, and a friendly person. I can be a bit picky with who I RP with but the fact that we've been writing for about a year is good stuff to me, and we haven't had any major bumps in the road or issues about writing.

Nephos

Sweet is a good and fun person to play any type of game with. If you have any problems with a game you have with her, she will discuss it with you and try to help any way she can. Attentive, patient, descriptive, helpful, and supportive.

I feel that I have become a better writer while playing with Sweet. She will match exactly what you give her and challenge you to give more and do better. Anytime I have a new game idea Sweet is one of my first choices because of the time and care she puts into her games.

Avalon29

Sweet is someone who is a joy to write with. She certainly knows how to plot and working together to create a story together is completely tons of fun. She has no trouble pitching ideas and working together to create something both parties come to enjoy. Even after the game starts she's patient and understanding, willing to wait as long as need be for a post whenever life gets busy. She has a passion for writing that you can tell from reading her replies.  Roleplaying with her is always a good time and you're certain to enjoy it once things get going.

AmandaShow

I’ve known Sweet for a few years now. We’ve written together across several RP boards and chat apps and in that time, I’ve changed jobs, homes, relationships, computers and had countless RP partners but I’ve only ever needed one SweetSerenade. From our very first PM rp in a chatroom lost to time, I knew I had found a special writer. Her work speaks for itself but indulge for a few lines while I detail out why you wanna write with her too! Her characters are some of the most vivid I’ve seen in roleplay and her prose have always challenged me to step up my own writing game and deliver the best story possible. If all THAT doesn’t sell you, let me leave you with one final revelation: I exclusively write FxF pairings on E. Hetero RPs just do not interest me as a gay woman. HOWEVER! Sweet has wrangled me in for no less than 3 (!) hetero roleplays and I could not be happier with the results. She is the one and only exception I make and if THAT doesn’t sell you, I doubt anything else will xP

Table of Contents

SweetSerenade

The thread is finally open! I will be adding in a few personalized plots, for your enjoyment. Just getting to a few of my other posts first, and getting a few technical things of my new computer... :D

SweetSerenade

Update! Added Three Specialty Plots, for the enjoyment of the people reading.

'Call My Name'
'The Shikigami Master'
'Repo Days'

SweetSerenade

Added the plots 'Breaking the Cat' and 'Veils of Myth', I am open and looking for roleplays, I can handle a lot at one time. :D Anyone interested can post here, or PM me about working out an idea of what we want to do :D

SweetSerenade

Updated with Main Category Plot for Naruto Roleplays 'Will of Fire' (Focused around me playing my OC Chika Kururugi)

Sub Plots added "Ties that Bind" and "Song of Blood" With a character profile. These are Non-Adult plots, but the character itself can be aged up (With an Adult Profile) but those are just some plots that can be done. I will also add a section, for other characters that I have. :D

SweetSerenade

Updated with a few more roleplay links, as well as reviews from my partners. Working on a few more plots, still available and open for play!

SweetSerenade

'Vanilla Illuminati' added to Sweet's Games section

A few details added to specialty roleplays. Still looking :D Always up for a game!

SweetSerenade

Updated with a large Kaleido Star craving! Even working on plots, and finishing off the series. On season two, and pushing my way through! Please let me know if you know this series, I would absolutely love to roleplay it!

SweetSerenade

SweetSerenade

Updated Specialty plots, any specialty plots with more then three *'s are something I am really craving.

I am really craving the following plots:
Call My Name
The Shikigami Master
Breaking the Cat
and Kaleido Star: Rise of Fate

I'm willing to even discuss some of my 'no' kinks, if they fit within the story itself. Please get in touch! Really looking for these stories :D

SweetSerenade

Updated my craving on the Kaleido Star plot. :D
Please get in touch if you are interested in a roleplay :D

SweetSerenade

The Following plots have been upgraded to a five star craving
Breaking The Cat
The Shikigami Master

SweetSerenade

One Slot for Call My Name, and One Slot for Veils of Myth, taken.

Two more slots available for each of them. Updated Veils of Myth with a craving level. :D

SweetSerenade

Small update in the beginning of my post, made a quick shout out that specifically states I will roleplay with female roleplayers.

SweetSerenade

Game Call my Name, has been dropped. That plot is still available, and a large craving.

PS. Please read my A/A's - There is an important update in there, for anyone seeking to roleplay with me.

SweetSerenade

Back in the roleplaying game, almost completely caught up on roleplays. If anyone is interested in starting up a game, let me know.

SweetSerenade

Two new roleplays added to my roleplay list

Three slots for roleplays taken, possibly four, and a fifth in the works.

Despite having so many Rps, I am still open to many many more! Please hit me up :D

SweetSerenade

New Roleplays added to the list, still have two in the works. Despite this, I am still available for more roleplays! :D

SweetSerenade

All of my roleplays are going well! Please be in touch, if you are interested in any games.

SweetSerenade

A small update to my played games, a few things added. A story moved. I am catching up on all of my RPs now

and I will be adding a 'Group Roleplay' Section.

I AM available for group rp quests, but understand I am very picky about them. If it doesn't catch my interest, I'm sorry. I will only have five group rp slots. I have two filled as of now. I'll add their details in later.

SweetSerenade

Group Roleplays added and updated

I have several roleplaying slots left - I never let people know just how many I have.

I will be leaving for Seattle this weekend, and will be spending a good portion of friday night/saturday - possibly saturday night, on the computer. :"D