Who will post next? 2011.06.26

Started by Harley, June 26, 2011, 01:55:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caxi76

*picks self up from the ground* Who-what?

Camille you still here?
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Anesa

Yep, I'm here Caxi!  And why were you down on the ground?

Caxi wanna come back one more time?  *Grins, knowing how "one more time" is meaningless*

Caxi76

*grins* here and ready for infinite returns!

Cami! I think a Haiku fell on me when I wasnt looking
"Que ideia a de que no Carnaval as pessoas se mascaram. No Carnaval desmascaram-se."

"Who came up with that idea, that on Carnival people mask themselves. On Carnival, they unmask."

Anesa

Gotta watch that Haiku chick!  She's fast and lethal!  ;P

Caxi?  *Smiles*  Did you miss me while I was gone?

Mister Grimm

Not Caxi, but did you miss me \>:V/?

-wait s for Caxi-
I've got all the things I need. It's the nature of my breed.
I'm independent, s m o o t h and confident.
Always in command with a graceful element and a tasteful compliment.
Do you know who I am?
I'm a deadly handsome man.

haikuoftears

*stands up, teeters, tumbles over Ryder* oops, sorreh.

Caxi76

of course I missed you Cami..* blinks* You too Ryder  * looks at toppled Haiku*

where's Cami?

haikuoftears

Over he-- wait, I'm not her *tackles Caxi* gotcha

Anesa

Grins and steps inside the door.  I was just lurking in the hallway, hoping you'd call!

*Swats Haiku for ninja'ing me!*  LOL

Do you wanna, Caxi?  ;)

Caxi76

Trickery! Wait the real Cami! Of course I do..

Real cami!

Anesa

I'm as real as they come, baby!  ;P

Real (fine) Caxi!

haikuoftears

I know you are, Cami but sadly tis me =P

Anesa

Not me, silly..lol  HIM!  *Points*

Caxi, aren't you fine?

Caxi76

yeah I'm okay...

Of course its hard on me comparing myself to you Cami

>.>

Anesa

Heh!  Oh you silly man!

Are you coming back to see me?

Caxi76

*appears out of growing shadows* Of course!

Wait,  too much shadow, Cami are your there ?

Anesa

*Feels around in all the shadow* Caxi?  I can't see you...

Are you there Caxi?

Caxi76

*holds who he thinks is Cami close *  Yeah over did it on the shadows..this is you Cami, right?

Anesa

*Nods, feeling his sexy arms around her*  Whew!  I say you over did it!  I can't see a thing! *Moves her hand up to touch his face, but sticks a finger up his nose instead!*

Oops...sorry Caxi!

Caxi76

*wiggles his nose and smirks* quite all right on the plus side it isnt smoke or gravy >.>

Besides  its nice being in the dark with ya Cami

Anesa

*Feels something poking her*  Okay Caxi.  Hand check!

;P  Are you being naughty with me?  ;)

Caxi76

*grins* Maaaybe

would that be a bad thing Cami ?

haikuoftears

hey, I've been forgotten! -slumps in the middle of the floor and glares at Cami- hug!

Caxi76

*stumbles a bit on Haiku*  Aww  its just dark is all

*attempts to find and hug Haiku*

haikuoftears

-feels someone step on her, squeaks and drags Caxi down- hey!