My deep dark fantasies (Looking for F, Bon/non/switch)

Started by Dave, April 18, 2014, 02:16:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Some ideas I've had for roleplays, really looking to try and do both dom and sub for once, feel free to PM me if any of these seem interesting to you.

Twins
Your character has been dating a man for a few months now, and things have been going along very well. As great as he is however, you can't help but yearn to be dominated a little more by him, for all his favorable attributes he is very vanilla sexually, and refuses to do anything that might 'hurt you'. One thing he failed to tell you however, is his identical twin brother who had just recently gotten out of jail. The only differentiating factor between the two is the chained wolf tattooed on the 'evil' twin's chest. You come to his apartment one day to surprise your boyfriend, only to be greeted by someone completely different. But by the time you discover the truth it becomes a little too late, and the Twin begins to fulfill your unconscious submissive desires.

Headmistress
At a private university far away from any major civilization, the headmistress takes a very special interest in a new student. Calling him to visit her privately, he soon finds himself tied up and at her mercy, as she tells him to obey her every command. She begins to train her new pet to please her whenever she likes.

Blackmailed (Threesome)
Maybe a little cliché but a lot of fun in my opinion. At a university, two male students (me) finds incriminating pictures of one of my younger female professors from before she was a teacher, and uses it as leverage against her to make her perform sexual acts with them. Humiliation would be pretty big in this roleplay.

Bounty hunter
I don’t have a setting in mind for this one, only a loose idea. It would be a switching bondage roleplay, where a female bounty hunter has captured her target, and on the way to bringing him back for her reward, teases him and uses him sexually. Unfortunately for her on the way over he escapes and manages to capture her, deciding to seek revenge by making her become his sex slave.

Modeling job
A young, broke woman finds an ad described as a basic modeling job and takes it for the money. When she arrives however, she finds herself coerced, and maybe even forced into more compromising and sexual positions and outfits, for the promise of more cash which she desperately needs. There’d be a lot of pictures, and videos, and scenarios in this roleplay.

Under arrest (Threesome)
Two women out for a night on the town are pulled over rather abruptly by a police officer. When one of the girls makes a rude off-handed comment to the officer, it's soon revealed that this isn't the type of cop who they want to be upsetting. The two girls are handcuffed, thrown into the back of his police car, and taken far away to an old warehouse that he owns. Inside they find cages, a mattress, and all sorts of other toys that'll help make sure these girls learn their places, as the police officer begins to show them how helpless they really are.