The mind of Hans (M looking for F M/F)

Started by Hans, December 16, 2010, 06:58:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans

So I find myself with the prospect of tons of free time over the next month or so. (Winter Break FTW!) Anyway here are a few RPs I'd like to get into, PM me if your interested.

Few quick things about me:
I only play heterosexual males and I prefer actual women for sexually based roles. No offence meant, that's just me.
I am dominant and I don't like playing submissive characters (some exceptions)
I have no real preference when it comes to post length. I Just ask that you keep the spelling errors low and be grammatically correct enough that I can understand you.
I like drama but too much of it gets boring quick. Try to keep the teenage angst to a manageable level.

Out of options.
In this RP you would play a recently widowed woman who's down on her luck. Your ex-husband was a gambling addict who left you nothing but debt and your sister needs money to pay for her final round of Chemotherapy. You become an exotic dancer at an upscale gentlemen's club to make ends meat. But it soon becomes apparent that there is no way you will be able to afford to pay for your sister's treatment and clear your husband's debt. Thats when one of your regulars approaches you with an offer. He'll pay for your sister's treatment and your husband's debt, all you have to do is become his live in maid.

Basically just a good old fashioned Master/Maid light BDSM tale.

Bad Santa
It's the office Christmas party and your boss decided to hire a Santa Clause. Everyone has had too much to drink and it's approaching the end of the night so the office slut decides to take a seat on Santa's lap. After she feels what Santa is packing she knew exactly what she was getting for Christmas.
Merry Christmas Everybody!

At the Mercy of a Sith.
You play a young Jedi knight (Twi'lek or Human) that has shown great promise at the academy. When the Jedi hear a report of dead civilians being found with lightsaber and force lightning burns on their body, you and your master are dispatched to deal with the suspected Sith threat. Shortly after your arrival it becomes apparent that it was a trap after your ship blows up and you and your master are hit by a powerful barrage of Sith lightning. After a long and hard fought battle your master lays dead and you are in the possession of an unknown and powerful Sith.
The story would begin just after the battle and would focus on the Sith's attempts to turn the Jedi to the dark side using some interesting techniques.

Will post more as I think of them. PM me if your interested.
Help make reading cool. Only fuck people who own books.

Hans

Help make reading cool. Only fuck people who own books.