Minor site outages?

Started by Blythe, February 08, 2015, 02:22:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blythe

Been having them for the past couple of hours or so where I intermittently can't get to E. Not sure if it's just me, but other than E, my 'net has been fine. Has been happening from 12 a.m. to right about now-ish, 2:20 a.m. USA central time. Just thought I'd post and see if it's been an issue for anyone else. >_>

Nico

Nope, not just you. Had trouble loading it twice.

Cold Heritage

I had a brief period - approximately 5ish minutes - approximately an hour and half before the time I post this where E would not load.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

WillowPup

Same problem here. Totally random too. Was talking on YIM at the time and a friend could get on fine while I couldn't- said the server was down via third party server ping websites, but he could log in fine. And at various times. Once for a few minutes, another for a few seconds.

GanonDwarf

The same thing is happening to me as well. Usually lasts about 5-10 minutes.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

Verasaille

Yes it happened to me as well. I think it may be some adjusting of the site or something to do with the host? I am just guessing.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Rogue

A while ago had a similar issue where a server in Atlanta went down. So probably a server crash some where in the line.