Busty Banditas: A Western Comedy Sex Romp Serial

Started by RubySlippers, March 27, 2007, 11:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

The evil El Diablo is taking over village after village in Mexico, killing the men and raping the sheep I mean women. From these villages comes three banditas dedicated to defeated El Diablo and using all their deadly weapons. All wearing not too much clothing when they can help it.  ;)

Now I need three Banditas, a man maybe a Pickerton Detective about to get very lucky and players with huge senses of humor.  ;D

Enemies will be El Diablo the ugliest, biggest smelliest most hung Mexicano in Mexico. His elite fighting force the Dirty Devils. And his harem of drug crazed nympho and scantily clad women the Hellish Harlots.

Will be episodic with cliffhangers when I feel like a hsort break or to have some fun.

Episode One- Village Violated

Rules: Risus- basic rules.

For Banditas I would like a Mexicana, a Cringo and an China Girl sort. I need a gunslinger for one, a seductress for one and kick ass martial artist. The man is just there for comic relief and should not be really good save having a big gun to play with and lots of stamina.

Can get by on fewer players but I need at least two banditas, it is plural.  ;D

CirclMastr

Assuming the comedy relief guy can actually get in on some sexual antics, I'd like to sign up for that.

(Now if I could just get Babalooey out of my head, heh.)
Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

RubySlippers

Just avoid the nympho drug enhanced libedo harem.  ;)

CirclMastr

Ons & offs - https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8373.0
Statistics are like a bikini; what they reveal is significant, but what they conceal is even more important.

Brittlby

I'd be interested in the mexicana gunslinger or China girl depending on what's available.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

RubySlippers

How about a Mexicana/Chinese girl can do Luchadore/Kung Fu fighting and use a pistola? lol

Is supposed to be a bad Western after all.  ;D

Brittlby

Well better keep them seperate. You said you wanted three banditas. *laugh*
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

indarkestknight

Hrm... If no one minds a guy playing a girl, I'd be willing to do the Chinese martial artist chick...

Brittlby

Then I suppose I'll settle for the gunslinger. *laugh*

O/O