The Avatar Above Me--part 2

Started by Riastradh, October 16, 2010, 05:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

Makes me want to tie her to my bed and squirm all over her.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

leelan

***has totally lost her train of thought thanks to Xandi, just stares...and stares...blinks...shakes her head fast***

Duh...um... So...

Xandi is lets just face it...freakin awesome and amazing!!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Dahling

is one that I agree with, completely.  -takes a moment to collect her thoughts and well, suggestions from everyone else, too.-

leelan

Makes me wonder if Shes ticklish...not sure why...
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

Autumn52

Dahling and Leelan makes me want to blindfold them and use a feather to trace the trail my lips will follow
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

leelan

*has made leelan pass out in fantasies*

Dahling

Makes me want to take advantage of her with Xandi's help.-

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

Makes me want to take her place in the shower....

Insanityenviesme

is more than welcome, should she finally decide to slip out of her dress
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Dahling

could help her out of said dress...

Insanityenviesme

should wander round into the showers then
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

Better still have some hot water left!

Insanityenviesme

will have to make do with his heated breath against her sumptuous neck
Moments of Sanity

Dahling

has made it plain how very easily I could live with that. ...and more.  ;)

Insanityenviesme

should be more specific about what she means by "more"
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

Berek

Makes me smile too - Hello Cole! :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

MiaFire

Is no longer online today to talk to. Damn laundry.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Dahling

MiaFire

Is likely not as evil as Snow White's wicked stepmother with that apple, but just in case, I'll stick to oranges. :P
-

Dahling

Will likely never know what fun there is to be had with apples, but could probably convince me to experiment with an orange or two.  ;)

leelan

Makes me quiver in fear and delight upon seeing Her return, and wants to snatch that apple!!

MiaFire

Hides her face behind beautiful hair.
-

leelan

Makes me want to caress her body gently then drip candlewax...