If I *blank*, Would You *Blank*?

Started by AriesChan, August 18, 2010, 02:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

sure

If I wanted to stay in and have a romantic even alone would you mind?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

I would for sure as I would appreciate if I could be with you on that.

If I want to go on a long drive, would you like to join me ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

Yes I would

If I ask you to cuddle me would you?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

adroitgrayman

You don't need to ask for that, just give me a hint and I am all yours. (winks)

If I need a full massage, would you be the one to give it to me ?
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

yes

If your massage turned erotic would you mind?

adroitgrayman

I would love that.

If the eroticism increases, would you go ahead ?

Autumn52

With you yes

If you wanted to stop and I didn't would you

Insanityenviesme

a. I'd never want to stop ever...and b. I enjoy giving more than receiving...So No..I probably wont stop..

If you sensed that I wanted to stop, would you stop or show me that I can last way longer?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Cayenne

I wouldn't stop, mostly because I don't always listen to myself!~

If I had no clothes, would you give me what you were wearing?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

Of course yes, subject to the condition that you like to wear it.

If I give you my clothes, would you like to watch me like that ?

Cayenne

I'd very much watch~

If I neglected to give them back, would you just get more?~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

I will.

If I go on a cruise all alone, would you come with me ?

Cayenne

Sort of a conundrum there, if you go on a cruise alone, and I come along you not alone - therefore the question becomes frazzled~  Of course I would go on a world cruise though!~

If I become hopelessly stuck in some small cavernous space we tried to squeeze through, would you stay with me till help arrived?~

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

Well, in that I mean that I was going all alone but there was an option for you to accompany me. (smiles)

And yes, I just can't leave such a cute and innocent lady all alone.

If your ex wants to get back to you, would you go to him/her ?

Cayenne

If they want what we had, then no.  The ship on that relationship has sailed.  If they want to start new, they can get in line, but know that they probably wouldn't be given a clean slate.

If I had a jealous EX, would you set them straight for me?~

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

If you really wanted me to do that, I will do without any questions.

If I am already a married man, would you get involved with me ?

Cayenne

No, it is not in me to destroy a relationship.

If I was wrong, would you tell me?

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

Sure, I would as a true friend.

If I am going on a long drive, would you drive the car or me?

Cayenne

Why must it be only one of us?~

If I lost the mind you loved, would you still love me all the same?~

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

Well, if I love you truly, it won't change.

If we are the only two going on long drive, you like others to join us too ?

Cayenne

Depends where we're going~ and how intimate the travels are supposed to be!

If I had strange desires, would you try to fulfill them?

ONs & OFF

adroitgrayman

Well, I would surely try to fulfill all your desires.

If I wanted to stay for a week with you at your home, would you allow me?

01lwilliams

Why not hey? Sounds a riot!

Would you try to lick your elbow if I asked?

Renee

no because i know I can't xD

If i was lost would you find me?

Autumn52

Sure if I could

If I was drowning would you save me?