Alright, I need everybody's help on this.

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, March 17, 2010, 09:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, as some of you might have known, I was invited by a friend to have a spot on his event he is doing at 21ish, four days from now, and he invited me to join, as a seller =3 I would seel a mini version of my book, independent production, as he is helping me with everything. Thanks to our combined efforts, it will be something with a very low cost of production, and with a decent budget, so it won't be something crappy (Despite he is part of a writer's group named C.R.A.P.).

I have selected thirteen poems, all of them that I have on E. What I need of you? Well, I am writing a book so people would like it, therefore there is no one better to help me than the people.

I need you all to read said thirteen poems in EXACTLY that order:

1 - Midnight Song
2 - Words of Inspiration
3 - Behind the Sun
4 - Words of Inspiration II
5 - Valentine Romance
6 - Forever Well
7 - Earth Angel
8 - All Over Again
9 - Test time
10 - Shooting Star
11 - One Thousand Nights Later
12 - Humming Bird
13 - Good Night

Why am I asking you to do that?

A - I need help to choose a name for the book

B - I need to know if, reading those poems in order, we could think of a character who feel in love for someone, tried to be with that one, failed, tried to deny, and then gave up and went to sleep with his suffering.

This is not a scam to promote my blog, this is a RL help I need, and I will even post pictures of me and the book, if necessary. Please, that is my serious work and I need every help I can get

Thanks in advance.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Chevalier des Poissons

Well, Laurrel gave me one wonderful suggestion: Textured Dreams.

I would also like people to tell me if this name is good.

Also, you don't need to know/like poetry, I need to know what you feel by reading those poems in that order.

A & A

Chelemar

Pipedreamed Love

I like Textured Dreams too.  :)

By reading the poems from 1 to 10, I felt like I was reading that the protatonist was writing to the same person, to the same woman, after their relationship failed, first anger, then hope, then explanaion, blame...   Also while I liked 11, 12 and 13, they didn't seem to fit with the rest.

I enjoyed reading them all.

Hugs,

chele

Chevalier des Poissons

Oh, interesting =3 The idea of the poems 11~13 was to run from the predictable factor, so I didn't add 13 poems with the same theme. Thank you very much for all the feedback, Chelemar =3

So, I have two votes for Textured Dreams and one for Pipelined Love =3

A & A