You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

October 16, 2018, 09:06:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Jaded - (F seeking M)  (Read 823 times)

Offline Zealously JadedTopic starter

• I'm being punished for all my offences, I wanna touch you but I'm afraid of the consequences.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • I'm really growing on you.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 5
Jaded - (F seeking M)
« on: February 14, 2018, 10:03:18 PM »
Life Imitates Art - New

Introduction:

Being famous is something that most people dream of one time or another. MC's dream started as a child doing commercials and ended a few months before on the set of a teen drama, but at 20 what else could she do? Her entire childhood was just filled with movies and tv shows, there was a time she had forgotten her real name, refering to herself as her character.

But now, she was a grown up free to persue...oh wait she was type cast, the cute but ditzy sister, could she finally free herself of her child actor past and actually become a real actress?

One idea for YC, he is an actor as well, older than my character, and usually serious, working his way up from the stage. He's being put up against this piece of Disney fluff? There is no way he would get on with her.

Another idea for YC (a little darker), he is a director forced by his contract to complete this pos before he gets the good movie, the one he wanted since he started, just a few weeks then it's off to fame and fortune. He knows who MC is and notes her willingness and naivete, perhaps he could bend her to his will and maybe enjoy himself for the next few weeks?

I want to hate you.

Introduction:

You turn on your computer when an email appears, it was sent at 2am from one of your employees.

"Mr X, I am writing you tonight because I have some grievances with you that I find difficult to say outloud...

That promotion, the corner office, the parking space next to the elevator was meant to be mine. Instead of promoting someone else, the boss brings his son in. What am I meant to do now? I cant stand those sympathetic looks as I bring you the daily reports, I just have to smile and play nice.

I can't stand you, but everyone loves you, you're easy going and charming, you think you have every woman around your finger but not me. Who am I kidding? I'm utterly infactuated by you but I want to hate you."

The next email was dated 2 minutes later.

"Mr X if you recieved an email from me...I was hacked... I have gained access back."

Sugar Rush

Introduction:

The screen flickers as you log into your email account, instead of being burried in the spam folder an email with the heading “Sugar Rush” catches your eye, before you hit delete you decide to take a sneak peek at the contents. Inside is an array of lovely ladies that 'are within X miles of where you live', of course they are...except...is that your...?

Sugar Rush

Themes:

Age/Class difference (preferably older male/younger female)
Possible blackmail
Teasing/Denial

Wants:

What I am looking for is an older character for my female character. Ideally they would be known to one another, perhaps a co-worker, neighbor or even a friend of a family member (honestly not a huge fan of incest so I will shoot that down instantly).[/s]

« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 06:45:41 PM by Zealously Jaded »

• I'm being punished for all my offences, I wanna touch you but I'm afraid of the consequences.
  • Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
Re: Jaded - (F seeking M)
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2018, 10:18:54 PM »
Edited the first post and combined a few stories.

Offline s6xs6x

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 11:53:27 AM »
The Sugar Rush plot sounds intriguing.  Message me and lets discuss some ideas, shall we?

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 08:37:08 PM »
Slight edit :)

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 11:32:28 PM »
Changed Jaded for I want to hate you.

• Lady
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2018, 06:55:14 AM »
Need idea added