Im fun

Started by hyperion, March 16, 2009, 10:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hyperion

dunno if this is ok here or not, but I am interested in having a one on one rp through IM. I would prefer to have a ladyfolk from pacific time zone, so if interested, pm me, k?

hyperion

Creeper

You might have better luck putting out scenario ideas, as well as a Ons/Off post so that others who match your interest can find you.
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

hyperion

very true. I didn't have much time last time to set anything up.

hyperion

most likely, I am looking for someone to just spend my time with enjoying the talk and rp that might come up. I'm versatile, so I love the spur of the moment ones.

hyperion

so I found a few folks to rp with, but they all seem to be on the other side of the world or something . >_<; need people over here on pacific time, which seems to be tougher than hell

dancer09

I'm very versatile as well, female, pacific time zone and love "spur of the moment ones" as well.
Would love to rp with you anytime

Milanthe

Why don't you take a look at my thread Sweet Seduction and see if there's anything you might like.  Oh, and Dancer, you need to be approved before you can rp in any forums other than PG13 and under forums.  You need to go to the introduction threads and fill out the form.
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

dancer09

Sorry I was meaning after approval

hyperion

exelis, sweetheart, where would I find that topic at?

hyperion

wow.... been gone for a while, and nothin happens....so, anyone change their mind about some im fun with me?

Xillen

If you're mostly looking for a babble, and possibly diverge that into an RP, hop into the chatroom and start talking there :)

If you're looking for specific RP's, try to post some RP suggestions. These don't have to be full-blown stories. You could mention the very basics and work out the details with anyone willing to be your writing partner.

Also, for looking for realtime games, you might want to try the "Chat Help and Games" board.