Kill la Kill Inspired Small Group game! (Pathfinder)

Started by who149, July 03, 2014, 12:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

who149

I learned that I can't do Large group games at all! Oopsies! Oh well. I'll just throw a "never again" stamp there and apologize. However, after a bit of coercion and having fun hosting a small group game, I have been convinced to host another game.

The basics are this! Like Kill la Kill, we have highly embarrassing outfits that basically cling too our heroes. A small band of traveling women stumble into a lab owned by a lewd enchanter of great power, and get themselves attached too powerful (if highly humiliating) outfits!

The outfit itself has a grand worth of 50,000GP on its own. The outfit is your Armor/Magic-Items all rolled into one, as well as giving the wearers amazing power! So basically level 8

So.
-4 Female Characters
-4d6 drop the lowest, reroll 1's for ability score.
-40,000 GP that go into the outfit. (Which you may purchase magic items, but they will count as the suits abilities rather then there own items.) Also 15,000 GP in non-related things.
-Level 8.
-Max HP first level, re-roll 1's and 2's every other level
-two traits allowed.

And a bit more on the suits. They are all extremely embarrassing, but far too powerful to ever take off. This will naturally cause much interest in your outfits! (which by the way, can be moved in such a way too reveal the wearers breast and lower bits)

I'm also looking for this to be more of a chaotic game, filled with bi-sexual girls whom are mostly after their own interest. Where random rampage is not only allowed, but encouraged.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

NicciKotor

Bunnygirl Ninja it is then!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

You can tell that she is a ninja because of the scarf. Only proper and respected ninjas wear scarfs.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Sinestra

I just finished watching Kill la Kill a week ago, and all I can say is YES PLEASE THANK YOU.

Will make a character ASAP. :)
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Sinestra

Ok, so quick question(s)...

The 8 levels we have in a class... does that mean those levels are basically granted by our Outfits/Godrobes etc? Or were we level 8s before on a dungeon-run?

Also, more a suggestion than a question... and maybe this is something you already intended... will the outfits have Intelligences? And if so, should we make these things as Intelligent magical items or will that happen in-game?

And secondly prior to lastly, where are starting, per say? Or will we start as our regular selves, do a little pre-outfit-obtaining RP, and then get the outfits? I kind of thing that level of RPing would be something interesting instead of just starting with the outfits. I'm not saying do an adventure per say, but say start the game as we're halfway through a dungeon etc or something like that?

Might be interesting that we all start as "Level 1s" who've just started adventuring and we find the outfits.
"I don't mind that most fictional women look like they have F cups at minimum. I do, however, mind that their brains aren't nearly as... 'developed'."

Faeli

I haven't ever watched kill la kill... but I do love me some Pathfinder games!

*waves a little flag with "yay" written on it!*

Character?

Sinestra

She absolutely looks like she would be at home in Kill la Kill...

While I'm sure you could look at Wikipedia or Youtube for Kill la Kill stuff and you'll find a... lot. Millions of videos... the basic premise is...

The world's largest clothing company (70-90% market share of all clothing) has secretly discovered something called "Life Fibers", a strange thread-like substance that, when infused into clothing, has supernatural-like effects on the wearer, bolstering their personalities and making them manifest special abilities related to what they're most passionate about (in addition to incredible durability). However, the more of an outfit that is made of "Life Fibers", the more unstable the person wearing it becomes... anything more than 30% of the outfit and the average person loses their minds and goes on a rampage unless someone stops them. However the higher % of an outfit made of the stuff, the more powerful the abilities and manifestations become.

However, in order to... 'test'... the abilities to their fullest, the daughter of the company's CEO, takes over a mountain-top high school in Honnoji, Japan, where she reigns as an Empress amongst the student body as she bestows her fellow students with Life Fiber school uniforms based on their academic and school-club performances as well as their loyalty to her. The school becomes a military-like dictatorship, with supernatural students abusing those lesser than them. The uniforms, given "Star" ratings 1, 2 or 3 (representing the x10% of Life Fibers) create a hierarchy within the school that dictates social and financial standing for the student's families. Students deemed unworthy for these special uniforms are called "No Star" students and live in slums...

Throw into this mix a transfer student wielding what appears to be a sword made out of one-half a pair of giant scissors. She's come to Honnoji academy in search of information regarding her father's murder and immediately single's out the Student-Empress as someone who might know something. An impressive fighter with almost unlimited tenacity, the transfer student must wage a war against the Student-Empress and those loyal to her, all the while maintaining her education, friendships and mastering a strange power that nearly falls right into her lap, but is unable to escape from.

The whole show is a parody of the Genre, with some subtle and some intense commentary on society as a whole, let alone anime. Tropes fill the entire anime, making fun of them, and at times succumbing to them itself. Embaressment, pride, desires, revenge, and control are central themes with the occasional bondage reference. To my knowledge it's the only anime that has both men and women do the whole "Magical Girl Transformation Scene" on screen repeatedly. I really enjoyed the anime, and if you can handle it's genre and style, I recommend it.

And for anything really more, feel free to look over some trailers online etc. :)

Sinestra

Chaos? Rampages? Well then...

I think maybe something a little darker? I kind of imagine the claws of her top move, squeeze and pierce down slightly during heated combats or just outright grope her at inopportune times. She herself isn't THAT dark or evil, but the outfit is... so there's a dichotomy there. :) Her suit's the monster... although she might well follow it.

Character?

Class wise, still a little up in the air... if we're really leaning to a sort of "Go wild, be chaotic" etc, an Anti-Paladin or something evil-y might not be out of place. I much prefer Ms. Student Council President anyway. ;)

who149

When I said "Inspired" I mostly meant that it revolved around wearing outfits that made the wearer insanely powerful, and typically be lewd.

The setting...will mostly be of typical pathfinder afair... I'm sorry for that confusion. I did think of having the school setting but after a bit of discussion with a friend, it wouldn't have worked as well. Again. Sorry for the confusion! ^^;;; That would be my fault! (maybe I should change the name?)

Anyway, yeah. It'll mostly be of your typical party afair, as I do agree sticking to a single setting wouldn't be that great.
Go down to down, and let the newfound power go to your head sort of deal!

And yeah, the suit levels come from your suit for the most part (Basically your characters without it are level 1). I'm still sorta on the fence about having the suit with a full consciousness, so that can go either way. I am perfectly fine that the suit may to some level has desires that seem to go into the mind of the wearer. I am very much looking for something along the lines of a "Evil adventuring party" style game (Or at least high hedonist).

HOWEVER! Your outfits all look fantastic! And yeah, I do hope you'd still be interested even after all i've told you. 

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

No no, I meant she was my favorite character from the show... Satsuki.

Well if this is going to be evil / morally-open kind of a party... I think my character would very likely be just a big of a monster as her outfit is. :) I'll come up with a sheet today or tomorrow...

who149

Ons and offs!

Muse

oooh, this would be great.  :)  Do you have room for one more? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

who149

Ons and offs!

Muse

Meep! 

Sinestra is playing The Maiden with the Mirthless Smile?  Using a whip?  Exactly how evil do you want us? 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sinestra on July 03, 2014, 07:21:37 AM
No no, I meant she was my favorite character from the show... Satsuki.

Well if this is going to be evil / morally-open kind of a party... I think my character would very likely be just a big of a monster as her outfit is. :) I'll come up with a sheet today or tomorrow...

I figured that we were more along the lines of a gang of street punk girls that stumble onto these outfits and proceed to use them for our personal benefit. Not necessarily evil, just doing basic things like robbing rich assholes, kidnapping and raping girls for our personal amusement, teasing boys with our powers, messing with local law enforcement, and other fun mayhem.

Also, it would make sense that the lewd enchanter that we stumble into his lab would create outfits that encompass the standard range of kinky outfits for girls to wear. I have the bunnysuit covered, but there is still nurse, maid, dominatrix, catsuit, belly dancer, harem slavegirl, and bdsm slavegirl.

NicciKotor

Azame, Level 8 Human Ninja with Godrobe Kazikarinku

http://plothook.net/RPG/profiler/view.php?id=13627

Faeli

Hrmmm... it looks like both Sine and I are psudo-dominatrix-y characters.  Sin, think we could tie our backstories together?  I think it would be better for party dynamics if we weren't competing to be the most badass in the party.  I'm quite willing to have my character be slightly afraid of yours and therefore obedient, but it is up to you :)

NicciKotor

It would be rather tedious to have two dominatrix in the party out of four girls. So the two of you will have to mud wrestle it out for the amusement of the peasants over who gets the title.

Muse

*waves* 

Anyone else k now what class they're interested in? 

Groups this size kinda need to make sure they have all their bases covered. 

My rolls:  17, 16, 16, 14, 15, 8

Sinestra

Quote from: Faeli on July 03, 2014, 11:36:18 AM
Hrmmm... it looks like both Sine and I are psudo-dominatrix-y characters.  Sin, think we could tie our backstories together?  I think it would be better for party dynamics if we weren't competing to be the most badass in the party.  I'm quite willing to have my character be slightly afraid of yours and therefore obedient, but it is up to you :)

They could be sisters, mine being the older-sister...

They could just be good friends from before the falling-into-mage-lab and that carries over...

Really any kind of thing, I'm good with.

Sinestra

Quote from: Muse on July 03, 2014, 06:41:54 PM
*waves* 

Anyone else k now what class they're interested in? 

Groups this size kinda need to make sure they have all their bases covered. 

My rolls:  17, 16, 16, 14, 15, 8

I was thinking heavy armor-type class... Anti-Paladin is we REALLY wanna go evil, or maybe just a Fighter or something similar. Something which can be at the front line and take damage while dishing some out.

OH! That's a good question... the actual "Armor" of these outfits... I'm assuming we can just take whatever armor we want, technically? I mean, say I wanted Full Plate, I imagine that despite being "Full Plate" the outfit is still embarrassingly uncovering? And if so, I imagine we still take all the mechanics of the armor into play... cost, armor check penalty etc etc?

who149

Of course! The outfits are basically simulations of any thing you can put on your body! Say you want a Belt of Giant Strength? Well. For the cost of it, you can put the effect on your outfit. So if you want Magic full plate armor, then your skimpy barely covering cloth outfit will offer the same defense! (and hindrance too keep with balance. So Max Dex Bonus still applies)

The outfits are also self cleaning, and even keep the wearer nice and clean themselves. And rather then blood, the outfits are powered via sexual intercourse! Just to keep things lewd.

Ons and offs!

Sinestra

I really don't think you needed to say they were powered by sex... I'm PRETTY sure this group will have no problems at all maintaining a high amount of activity. Lol

Sinestra

OH! Allowable sources!

I'm assuming anything non-third party?

Book of Erotic Fantasy from 3.5 edition for anything naughty?

NicciKotor

But it would give us a healthy motivation to keep it up into more and more heightened levels of debauchery. The godrobes can be powered and sustained by sexual activity, and if we don't keep it up our powers can diminish. No more ki powers or spells or losing your BAB if we don't get a daily orgy going on. It would also be the only way to recharge spells and ki and what not, via sexual satisfaction.

Faeli

Quote from: Sinestra on July 03, 2014, 08:23:57 PM
They could be sisters, mine being the older-sister...

They could just be good friends from before the falling-into-mage-lab and that carries over...

Really any kind of thing, I'm good with.

Well, seeing as we're all bi, I'd rather not us be sisters (since incest may not be everyone's cup of tea) but we could certainly be prior associates.  If you are going Anti-Paladin, I can probably end up as a dark Cleric of some sort... possibly of some God you acknowledge but don't directly follow?