What is the avatar above you thinking! 2010.03.18

Started by Blaed, March 18, 2010, 04:29:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fae Brin

I've had that comment about 3 or 4 times.

But mine-- her expression doesn't have a lot of emotion. It's hard to judge her. I'm having trouble myself. It's either good-- blank canvas-- or bad-- no canvas at all...

Maybe I've got too much blue on today...
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Macavity69

I wonder why I'm always in the spotlight ....
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

Mithlomwen

Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

Adammair

How shall I tempt you...? That is a good question.

DiverseDesires

Can I put the axe down now please?  My arm is starting to ache
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Fae Brin

Can't... button... boobs... in the way!
The idea hovered and shivered delicately, like a soap bubble, and she dared not even look at it directly in case it burst. 
But she was familiar with the way of ideas, and she let it
shimmer, looking away, thinking about something else.
and a subtle fear [capture d] my  h  e  a  r  t.
already [wet] and we're gonna go s w i m ming

Jossiph

how did my panties get way up there? o.O'

Doomsday

All I need is a crackling fire and for mommy to come kiss Santa Claus.

Endorphin

All I need is a helmet and I'd pass for Darth Vader for sure!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

Come and finish what I started babe....... 
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Endorphin

And maybe we can finish what I started too!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

DiverseDesires

'This undressing busness is even better than I thought it would be'

Endorphin

Wow! That guy is hot. If only I could undo this button sooner!

DiverseDesires

'I need some attention - come give it me'

Endorphin

You know what, I'm just going to get undressed right here with the window wide open for all to see!

DiverseDesires

Insanityenviesme

To strip, or not to strip...that is the question!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

DiverseDesires

'I'm not sure about this shade of red.......'

Doomsday

"I'll be the sexiest bride ever!" and she WAS

DiverseDesires

I need a good woman, and a woman that is sooo...... good

Rolo

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

DiverseDesires

They said if I keep my hands like this I won't explode