Vending Machine!

Started by EdwardShane, May 22, 2014, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

My favorite!  *slips the shirt on and watches the machine dispense a silver flute on which the melody that is Roni can be played*

Coin

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

King Serperior

The machine makes a whirring sound and spits out a pair of extra large clown shoes and a lollypop, cherry flavor.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rhedyn

The machine releases a beautiful butterfly into the air.

Coin.

Timidity

The machine rattles momentarily, only to release a toffee sculpture of Patrick Stewart just seconds later.

Coin.
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

EdwardShane

The machine blinks a couple times before staring unnervingly at Timidity.

Coin

Timidity

The machine whined before producing a bottle of tears.

Coin.
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Rhedyn

The machine reels out an unraveled roll of toilet paper, square by square, into a heap on the floor.

Coin.

Zuleika

The machine reels out hundreds of free condoms on the floor.

Coin.

EdwardShane

The machine dispenses exactly 472 bottle caps.

Coin

Beguile's Mistress

The machine emits a leprechaun that snarls and begins chasing your around the room.

Coin

Rhedyn

The machine drops out the leprechaun's pot of gold... one piece at a time.

Coin

Translucent Bard

The machine dispenses three giant squares of Hersey's chocolate.

Coin

EdwardShane

The machine spits out graham crackers and marshmellows. 

Coin

Rhedyn

The machine delivers a pretty gift box decorated with shiny paper and a ribbon... there's nothing inside it though.

Coin.

Marchoisas

The machine dispenses an asbestos cat.

Coin
Danger only makes things more fun!

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

Rhedyn

The machine fires out a round of skittles finally dropping the little bag they came in at the end.

Coin.

Marchoisas

The machine dispenses a paper dog.

Coin

Reached my limit of active RPs, so... efective now, I'm no longer available for more RPs until further update. Sorry peeps!

EdwardShane

The machine gives you a golden ticket.  Too bad it's expired...

Coin

Marchoisas

The machine opens its dispenser slot like a mouth and swalows you vhole.

Coin

Blythe

The machine rattles and eventually dispenses an adorable clockwork penguin that can fit in the palm of your hand!

Coin!

King Serperior

The machine explodes (miraculously leaving you unscathed) and Kurama the demon fox steps out.  The machine is then oddly rematerialized again.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Rhedyn

The machine dispenses a mysterious old key to who-knows-where.

Coin

King Serperior

The machine groans and deposits a pair of muddy, purple boots, one that is three sizes too small and one that is three sizes too large.

Coin!

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

EdwardShane

The machine gives you a baby voidling.  Congratulations, it's....a....well, it's a thing.

Coin

Rhedyn

The machine delivers a thank you note for all the coins you have given it so far.

Coin.