A very strange family (two F and one M needed)

Started by Chrystal, November 18, 2013, 08:05:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

Do you want us to PM you our char sheets so you can post them up in that reserved 2nd post?

What's the family name? Did we decide?

Chrystal

You can post them here, or post them in the OOC thread. I put the reserved post up so that I could put them all together so we would know where to find them.

I think the family name - IE Bethany's married name - is your choice, Hai. Her maiden name is mine - as it's my character's surname.

Would you like a template?

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Haibane

Nope, I'll copy your format when you put yours up. Family's name is going to be Hughes. Bethany, Debbie and Edward Hughes. Kids can choose their own middle name if they like and use that if they prefer to be called by it.

Chrystal

Okies.

I take it the late hubbie is Charles Hughes?

Character sheet will appear some time his weekend...

Haibane

King Serperior

Quote from: Chrystal on November 22, 2013, 02:55:51 PM
Character sheet will appear some time his weekend...
Okay, I will be a little busy this weekend, but I can work with that.

That said, I'm going to go ahead and bookmark the OOC.  I cannot wait  ^_^

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

apygoos