The Scarlet Vixen (Whore House / Romance game) [Still open, need more people!]

Started by DigitLninja, December 03, 2012, 06:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

lol, ok Kitten you where part of the three I mentioned to play with, Zaer makes four though, and a character for the broken hearted female to fall back on.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Wolfie

DigitLninja

I have about 4 hours of work starting in 11 minutes from now, I'll have the game up before I pass out tonight ^_^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

DigitLninja

I have posted the link to the IC thread in the opening post.
Quotes to Live by:

CurvyKitten

So is Elena just arriving or should she had been there a few days?

DigitLninja

arriving I would say, I have posted links to the OOC and the mansion floor plan in the opening post, please post all communication in the OOC thread from now on.

Also    Zaer and Kitten I need you to post your characters in the OOC, just the student for now Kitten.
Quotes to Live by:

blackcatotaku

The rescued whore sounds like fun to me, I'm trying to figure out whats been taken and that is still available right? O8)

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie

DigitLninja

well with the tour beginning introducing yourself to the new girl may be a good idea.
Quotes to Live by:

Wolfie