News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

RP Ideas (Seeking Females)

Started by AtteraTotusSanctus, August 04, 2011, 06:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AtteraTotusSanctus

My first time posting, so please bear with me

Here's some rp ideas I have. I'm more into modern day settings in my rp's, but I'm trying to get creative and think of some different settings and plots. If your interested in any of these, please feel free to pm me ^^

The Secretary- Romance RP

Your character is a secretary working for Wolfgang (my character), who is a big time lawyer. She has always liked Wolfgang, but was always too shy to directly tell him. One night before she leaves, he asks to take her out for dinner,drinks,dancing, an all around amazing night on the town. And at the end of the night, the two go back to his penthouse that sits high above the city.

The Teacher - dirtier RP

Your character is a young teacher (young 20s) working at a high school. She has always been attracted to one student in particular, my character (19 years old). After acting out in class one morning, she asks him to stay after class. After going to see the principal about how to discipline him, he tells her to stay after school with him for detention. She hates the idea of staying after school with a student she finds herself attracted to. Mostly, because she doesn't know what could happen.

The Call Boy- dirtier RP

Judas (my character) is one of the best male call boys in the city. He's known always pleasing his costumers. One day, your character is longing for pleasure, but the thought of purchasing a prostitute disturbs her a bit (though all of her friends have been raving about him). But reluctantly, she calls up and orders his service.

When she hears a knock at the door, she excited that she has someone to spend the night with, but nervous about not having done anything like this before...

Will post more plots after I get some ideas

If anyone is interested in these, or has some ideas to change or tweak my stories, or maybe has story ideas of there own. Message me and let me know ^^

AtteraTotusSanctus

AtteraTotusSanctus

Currently seeking some modern roleplay stories/settings. PM me rather then reply if anyone has story ideas.