The Walking Dead [Interest check, EXTREME Zombie apocalipse Need Male Chars]

Started by Bloody Rose, October 26, 2011, 11:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Venom09

Bloody Rose

Venom09

alright then :) I'm excited for this can't wait for it to start :)

Bloody Rose

A mentor pmed me saying you can have underaged characters in the rp as long as they arent involved in sexual themes. So if you still wanna have your daughter I will accept it

playfullchick76

Thats interesting, as long as certain rules are followed, underage characters are okay, that sounds fair.

I'm thinking my character would be a young private or corporal, maybe the only survivor from a unit that was charged with attacking a zombie horde. She would have only been out of basic for a month or so before being pressed into action, hows that sound for my character.

Bloody Rose

Sounds okay, hope to see her soon. I will have the rp ready later today

Venom09

Athos

Any chance you're still accepting characters? I've been dying to get my zombie fix for a while now hehe.

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Bloody Rose

Athos

Current roleplay status:  Looking for new stories.

"Weep," said Athos, "Weep, heart full of love, youth and life! Alas, I would I could weep like you!"

Senti

Just nipped it. I think thought dont quote me on it child characters are alright with in certain contexts. However no pictures of children may be used. I hope that helps.

davidncsu

Hey all,
Are you still looking for more characters? I would really like to join and have a character similar to Daryl in the series. I will try to get a character sheet up by tomorrow but I am a little busy with two papers right now.

Urbanzorro

Here's my character, hopefully he'll be approved ;D

Name:Joseph Arturo Phd.
Skills:
Joseph knows how to read and write in several languages, he is very good at 'reading' people and getting into their heads to try and see what makes them tick. He knows how to use a gun, as well as a bow and arrow, and even a fencing sword as a result of his many years in collegiate sports programs in the UK(though his skills with some of these items have withered with time and lack of use). He also is a quite capable actor, story teller, and persuasive speaker. Never married, Joseph knows how to cook, clean, and do everything else that a single man would need to do for himself.
InventoryJoseph has his Black Pt Cruiser  He also has four large gas-cans for fuel in the back of his vehicle.

He has about two days worth of extra clothing, a hunting bow with roughly two dozen arrows and a hatchet for self defense.

As well as a small MP3 player and assorted accessories for it such as a car charger and headphones, and several bottles of scotch, bourbon, and wine in the car, which he uses to keep his flask filled and his blood suitably alcoholic.

Personality:Joseph can often come off as quite bitter, but that merely stems from his view of the world and the people in it. That having been said he can be quite caring about those he actually has feelings for and has a large amount of wit which he never fails to use on others. He was, before the zombie outbreak, one of the most liked professors at his college due to his ability to keep a group entertained.

Bio: Before the outbreak Joseph had led a relatively normal life. He was born and raised in a small town, where he remained up until graduating High School. At which point he entered college and majored in history. It was during his junior year that he joined a study abroad program and truly began to stand out from the hundreds of other history majors in his classes.

By the end of his initial college years Joseph, with the help of several professors and advisers, had achieved a double major of History and Literature with a minor in Philosophy. As soon as he graduated he went on to continue his studies. This time choosing to enroll in a college in the United Kingdom. After several more years he returned to the United States with a Masters degree in Philosophy, a Masters in English Literature, and a Phd in History.

His primary goal now was to give back, and soon enough he was, as a professor at UCLA, enjoying the sun, the beach, and those few students with a true 'spark'  who came along every so often and made him remember why he had begun teaching in the first place.

When the outbreak first hit Joseph had been part of a lecture tour taking place at several colleges around the United States. As such he was in New York, he and his colleges had all volunteered to join the program that was being run by a collaboration of their respective Universities.  The stated reason for the lecture tour was to offer their best and brightest educators' knowledge to others around the United States. But all the lecturer's knew that it was really just meant to show off and hopefully attract more students.

In any event the tour never took off, on the day of the first scheduled stop the first news of the events taking place around the world hit the general public. And no one seemed to be too interested in higher learning anymore.

Other:
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

the rp grinded to a halt apparently I dont think it will survive zorro

Miroque

I´l take this is going to be freeform? or is there some system on the background ?

anyway, Im huge fan of Zombies and The Walking Dead (Comic and the tv version of it aswell) and I´m posting character in short while.

Urbanzorro

That is a shame, are you guys experiencing a lack of posting? Overarching story? I'd love to help if I can.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Bloody Rose

davidncsu

I am sure once all the characters come in the story will pick up. Plus the last post in the story was two days ago doesn't seem like a huge amount of time.

Bloody Rose

lol yea I know that is why I haven't deleted it giving it a week for it to resume or more people to join in order to get it back on track. So are you two interested in joining?. Urbanzorro, approved

davidncsu

Yes I have been working on my character a bit in between breaks from my other work and classes. Thinking of doing a hunter type character like Daryl from the series with a similar personality but much more attractive and Colombian ;)

GnothiSeauton

If you're still looking for writers for this story, I'd like to put myself up for consideration.  I'm a big fan of the show and zombie stories in general, and almost always around for posting.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

davidncsu

Bloody Rose

Quote from: davidncsu on October 31, 2011, 01:32:56 PM
Yes I have been working on my character a bit in between breaks from my other work and classes. Thinking of doing a hunter type character like Daryl from the series with a similar personality but much more attractive and Colombian ;)

Daryl that is the guy with the crossbow?

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on October 31, 2011, 01:36:44 PM
If you're still looking for writers for this story, I'd like to put myself up for consideration.  I'm a big fan of the show and zombie stories in general, and almost always around for posting.

Go right ahead and post a char

Quote from: davidncsu on October 31, 2011, 01:39:16 PM
Go ahead and make a character sheet girl ;) haha

Right....

insaneplots

I'd be interested I took the liberty to make a character more so that is based off myself as far as skill set and such.

Name:  Jason Stakes
Skills(relevant to the game): Cooking, Chainmail, leather work, Survival, Kendo, Amateur Fire arms training(self taught Civillian level gun range/ hunting), creating Make shift weapons That don't always work.
Gear:  A Berretta Cx4 Storm 9MM Carbine, berretta 9mm Pistol 5 full ammo Boxxes and spare Clips A slong sleeve shirt of 14 gauge stainless steel Chainmail (heavy duty anti bite zombie wear.) Treated Diamond Wood Boken. Crowbar, Old Military Rucksack of Spare cloths. A beat up but still running 1988 Oldsmobile station wagon. A two full refuels of gass in several gas cans.
Personality: blunt, Jason doesn’t sugar coat and is all about survival. He can at times come off as a cold hearted bastard, other times he seems like the nicest guy. This has to do partially with a severe caffine addiction that since the outbreak one month before he has been unable to get a fix. He’s had mood swings towards the irritable and has become a heavier sleeper due to it.
Background: Jason was something of an outcast in new haven, he was picked on in highschool for being a geek and a freak. He grew up building a small house on his late grandparents land during highschool he was a competitive Kendo practitioner his greatest purchase was one of the finest crafted training weapons made a kendo Boken made of Diamond wood. When the outbreak hit he lost his family to the walkers and had to put them down himself. This has made him very cold not wanting to make connections to people because of a fear that he would have to repeat the process in the future. When rumors were beginning Jason pulled out his copy of the Zombie survival guide as a joke and began stockpiling ammo as well as getting himself some decent weapons His 9mm Carbine and pistol were selected for decent stopping power and that they used the same ammo and clips. The carbine has an aftermarket grip, sights and silencer fitted to it. He only has minimal training with it taking it out hunting only once before the outbreak.
Image: