Screen Name Changes??

Started by Little Darkling, December 15, 2016, 10:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Little Darkling

Hello,

I was wondering if it's possible to have my screen name changed?

I know it's an odd ball question but Im just curious... thanks!

Oniya

Every user is allowed one name change.  Just PM a Staff person with the name you want, and we'll get you sorted.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Little Darkling

WindFish

I was curious about this myself. Is there any specific staff we're supposed to ask? I believe I sent a name change request to Oniya, but I never got a response back.
Actively Searching For New One x Ones

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List

Oniya

Sorry about this!  I thought I had put that in for processing, but it looks like I missed!
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

WindFish

Alright. I'd appreciate a heads up when you make the change with the name I sent you.
Actively Searching For New One x Ones

Search Thread
O/Os
F-List