Snow Bunnies

Started by Samhain, November 06, 2008, 10:20:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

QuoteSanshi is a transfer student from Egypt who is planning on eventually staying in the States.  The freedom of America compared to her home is exciting, but while she has eagerly joined into the social scene, her experience hasn't made it to actual sex - although it's come pretty close on occasion.  (Think comic interruption rather than reluctance.)

This will be her first time experiencing snowfall, and she's looking forward to the trip like a kid at Christmas.

She is being hosted with Corey's family (probably not at his apartment, but they've gotten to know each other a little), and doesn't actually have a steady partner.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Combicon

Would pictures be allowed?

Emma Soft.
5'8" (can be changed)

Emma would probably consider herself an indoor girl, loving to spend time at home, just reading, or snuggling up to Arik when they were at home, however she does enjoy the outdoors. To put it simply, she enjoys her life. She has no intention of ever learning to drive, and although she wouldn't admit it, when even in a car on a motorway she is a little scared, even if she completely trusts the driver. Aside from that, she is generally very open, and has few things that would embarrass her' should she be sleeping over at a good friends, she would probably wear the bare minimum without being considered sluttish.

Doomsday

Pictures are welcome, I just can't think of an appropriate one for Corey. Maybe

Samhain

I know I said blonde but I think I'll change my mind.  :-*

Samhain

Ezraylia

My On's and Off's
Music washes away from the soul, the dust of every day life ~Berthold Auerbach

Oniya

All ready here ^^  (Sorry, I don't have a good picture to share :-[)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Brandon

Im ready to start

Copy/pasted from earlier

Name: Kyle Shorben

Description: Kyle stands a full six feet tall with an athletic build for a man of his size. He wears his light brown hair short and keeps his face clean shaven. Probably the most notable is the brillaint emerald green eyes he has that seem to shine with intelligence and energy. Under his clothes he has a few scars here and thereHis clothes vary but he tends to favor tee shirts and jeans that are tight against his skin

Background: Kyle isnt your average college goer in fact up till a year ago he was a soldier in the army. After 5 years of service and 2 deployments in that time he decided that it was time to get out and has continued trying to get his masters degree in business.
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Combicon

I'm done and ready to start. n.n

Doomsday