School for the Super-Gifted NEEDS MORE LADIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FRESH RECRUITS!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 02, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wander

Looks like the game is fairly filled out, I'll withdraw my interest and maybe come by again if I see you need newer characters at a later date.

mia h

There are 3 teachers and 10 students so I don't think the game is exactly bursting at the seams
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

bend

I have the feeling Alexi and Layla are going to be great friends... not romantic interests, but they have lots of things in common.
- A&A - On & Offs -

apygoos

lots of interesting characters and abilities so far. wonder what the interest there may be in the nerdy speedster :3

Captain Whitebread

The bullies will need a target.  I nominate him.

I'll need to review all the characters but I think we have more outsiders than insiders.  No cool kid cliques for us!
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Chreestafer

Just so everyone knows, I have elected Foxy Oni and Captain Whitebread as my Co-Gms, so if anyone has questions or concerns please feel free to contact them as well.

After I'm home from work I'll work on getting some things up and letting people know whose been excepted and all.

I need everyone to add two more things to your character sheets.

Put a personality section as well as a sexual orientation section.

Thanks!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 08, 2015, 07:46:16 AM
The bullies will need a target.  I nominate him.
thats part of the idea, likely with a  signature taunt  of "what ya gonna do, run away?"
as long as its worked out on the sides im down wtih it.

Quote from: Captain Whitebread on July 08, 2015, 07:46:16 AM

I'll need to review all the characters but I think we have more outsiders than insiders.  No cool kid cliques for us!
And thats how the justice squad was born

Sasquatch421

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 08, 2015, 08:17:44 AM
Just so everyone knows, I have elected Foxy Oni and Captain Whitebread as my Co-Gms, so if anyone has questions or concerns please feel free to contact them as well.

After I'm home from work I'll work on getting some things up and letting people know whose been excepted and all.

I need everyone to add two more things to your character sheets.

Put a personality section as well as a sexual orientation section.

Thanks!

Heh, Alexi's should be pretty interesting.... Sexual Orientation: Whatever she feels like at the time. Are you really going to tell her no?

Captain Whitebread

Adam would, unless she lost the extra pair of arms.

This is high school.  For many of them 'Fluctuating/Evolving' could be listed under sexuality because this is the time when a lot of people are dealing with questions that didn't even realize they were asking....

Sasquatch421

I was only joking, but yeah I kinda remember about high school. It's been about 20 years though... It also depends on the person, some teens had time to realize those questions and then you had some like me that never had the time to even think about it.

Quote from: bend on July 08, 2015, 05:06:23 AM
I have the feeling Alexi and Layla are going to be great friends... not romantic interests, but they have lots of things in common.

I can see them jamming in the garage while they mess with vehicles and bikes!

mia h

That's something I was going to ask, the high school is it a day school or a boarding school?
If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

vatovie

Player Name: Vatovie
Character Name: Gareth Brown
Character Alias: Strongarm
Student or Teacher: Student
Sexual Orientation: Straight.
Photos:

Super Powers / Abilities :

Invincibility: His body can't be hurt or damaged from the outside.

Large size: He is a full 8ft tall and has worked to be a wall of muscle.  This makes him much stronger than your average human to what is barely Superhuman levels.

Soul fire fists: He can make his fists glow with a blue flame that will burn the souls of those it touches. It won't effect him but it causes anyone fighting him to get significantly weaker more he punches them.  It can even kill them if that's the only soul in their body. If done well it can be used to burn off a soul living in a body it doesn't belong in.

Weaknesses:

Poison: Still effects  him like any normal person.

Mind Control: He doesn't have a strong will at all. 

Disease: He can still easily get sick.
Bio / History: He is a always has been a very nice guy.  Sure he was a football player and a boxer but he always avoided trouble and helped those who needed it. 

He was already huge so he saw it as no issue when he grew even more. Sure it was cool he was a full on giant now but not super human. That is until he got past 7ft. Then he started to think differently.

He was always tough but there is a big difference between that and not being able to get hurt at all.  From there he decided he was super and the next thing was to train it and see what else he had.

He had to drop out of school.  They didn't really get the whole being a giant thing or at all how to deal with it.  He didn't fit in desks.  Pencils didn't fit in hands.  It sucked.  He wasn't happy about that though.  It was in this anger and training he learned what his fists could really do. 

So he practiced while his family looked for a school for him.  Finally finding fairly recently.  A school for heroes like him.

Personality: He is kind and caring and for the most part a true hero.  Sure he isn't into the nicest things sexually but he is always respectful of the other person's wishes.  It's more about the control and making them happy than anything else.  He really wants to make everyone happy.

Basic Ons: Sports, music (Any kind that requires instrumental talent. So pretty much all of it. ), kindness, reading
Basic Offs: Rudeness, bullying.
Sexual Ons: Control, breeding, romance, bondage, making others happy,
Sexual Offs: Pain(I mean you can try but all the flogging in the world is at beat annoying. Being dominated, being controlled

Extra:

Chreestafer

Quote from: mia h on July 08, 2015, 02:08:48 PM
That's something I was going to ask, the high school is it a day school or a boarding school?

I was thinking it might be nice and easier to be a boarding school, but what are others thoughts?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

i say you ahve some hat board, and others that commute

JoanieSappho

Boarding would work for me, but either's fine.

Captain Whitebread

Sasquatch421

Boarding might be best as there are some characters without families or come from further away, but it could be allowed if you live close enough to commute.

vatovie

Boarding school is probably best. Also what do you guys think of The very nice Mountain. I mean Strongarm.

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.

Chreestafer

Ok Boarding School it is :)

Im thinking this for the guys rooms
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

and this for the ladies
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ons and Offs
F-List

Chreestafer

depending on our turn out im thinking each room can have two students occupying it as roomates, a patern tha'll be selected at random. 
Ons and Offs
F-List

vatovie

Sounds good but what about Co ed rooms.  We have some gender changers so I think Co ed rooms are needed.

Chreestafer

i was thinking that as well, i need to talk it all over with the other GM's

and taking that into consideration i was debating on those players to be roomed together
Ons and Offs
F-List

Jefepato

Captain Whitebread

Gender changers would have a single room.

Boarding houses tend to segregate their sexes so pairing gender changers technically puts opposite sexes in the same room and that would not be permitted.  They'd need rooms that were not attached to the other dorms either.  Yes, I'm letting reality intrude on our fantasy. 

And Vatovie?  His power screams super villain, even if he's a really nice guy.  If he loses his temper, somebody is getting reduced to a soul-less husk.  How well can you RP crushing guilt and remorse?  <wide evil grinTM>