School for the Super-Gifted NEEDS MORE LADIES!!!! LOOKING FOR FRESH RECRUITS!!!

Started by Chreestafer, July 02, 2015, 11:09:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Whitebread

Soon.....

I have people's room assignments.  I just need to verify that I haven't put a genderswitching character in a non-genderswitching dorm. 

The majority of characters are 17 or 18 with one or two outliers, so I don't think we'll worry about separate classes.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Drake Valentine

So, my character is fine then?

I didn't bother with History with him yet, given wasn't sure if powers where they may be at would be okay, if so, I will work on History.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Captain Whitebread

Dark Abyss?  I don't have an issue with him but I am one of three.  If you're looking for a non-DC name for him, I'd suggest Lasombra.

Chreestafer

ok, everyone LISTEN UP!

im going to start contacting you all about being accepted as well as character editing! Just relax and it'll all be over shortly ;)
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

apygoos

Captain Whitebread

JoanieSappho

Captain Whitebread

Caehlim

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 19, 2015, 06:27:36 PMim going to start contacting you all about being accepted as well as character editing! Just relax and it'll all be over shortly ;)

Cool. :)
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

apygoos

Captain Whitebread

Given some of the NPCs, he'll have some friends, some competition and more than one bully.  You're room mate is okay though, even if you don't have a lot of things in common.

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

vatovie

Oh cool.  So we can just post our characters in the accepted thread?

PhantomPistoleer

WIP

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Player Name:  Phantom Pistoleer
Character Name:  Algernon Alcoa
Character Alias:  Seraph
Student or Teacher:  Student
Sexual Orientation:  Bisexual

Super Powers / Abilities:

• Flight:  Seraph has feathery wings which allow him to travel at 150 mph.
  • Flight Adaptation:  Seraph's body has adapted to flight:  his eyes can withstand high speeds and can see 10x further than the human eye; his lungs can extract oxygen at high altitudes. 
  • Enhanced Physiology:  Seraph has above human strength (800 lbs. over-head squat), endurance, and reflexes.
Weakness:

• Space:  Seraph needs space to spread his wings to fly.[/li
Bio / History:

Algernon was born to a Spanish duke and his mistress, but the Duke loved Algernon because the child was strong, handsome, and charming.  In turn, young Algernon spent much of his time accompanying the Duke, and was never in want for anything.  When he got older, Algernon attended a prestigious secondary school in England along with the sons of some of the most prestigious families of Europe.  It was there that he was endowed with his very noticeable mutation: feathery wings that spanned nearly twelve feet.  However, he was able to continue attending school.

Algernon was sent abroad to the United States in an effort to separate him from one of his siblings.  Though he has had sexual dalliances with classmates, maids, au pairs, and even his father's wife, it wasn't until he was discovered in bed with his step-sister that the Duke dispatched the winged young man to study in the United States.

Basic Ons:  Formula 1 Racing, GQ, Breitling Watches, Water Polo, European Soccer;
Basic Offs:  Poverty, Unattractive People, Prudes;
Sexual Ons:  Bondage, Group Sex, Public Sex, and Master/Slave;
Sexual Offs:  Romance, Monogamy, Pregnancy;

Extras:
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List

Caehlim

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 19, 2015, 09:59:57 PM
I'll make this quick, everyone thus far is accepted ;)

Sorry, can I just clarify. Do you mean that everyone who posted a character in the thread before that point has been accepted or that you've contacted all the people who have been accepted?

Captain Whitebread

Chreestafer

Quote from: Caehlim on July 19, 2015, 10:38:20 PM
Sorry, can I just clarify. Do you mean that everyone who posted a character in the thread before that point has been accepted or that you've contacted all the people who have been accepted?

Those who have posted a character in this thread thus far have been accepted.
Ons and Offs
F-List

Caehlim

Chreestafer

So, everyone...

What are your thoughts on 2 characters?  If given the chance, how many of you would chose to play a 2nd character?
Ons and Offs
F-List

mia h

If found acting like an idiot, apply Gibbs-slap to reboot system.

apygoos

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 20, 2015, 06:45:49 AM
So, everyone...

What are your thoughts on 2 characters?  If given the chance, how many of you would chose to play a 2nd character?
i would play a second one eventually mayhaps

all depends on how everything pans out

Sasquatch421

I'd probably stick to a single character for the moment, but having the option there is always good.

JoanieSappho

Drake Valentine

Quote from: Chreestafer on July 20, 2015, 06:45:49 AM
So, everyone...

I will only play one, otherwise I will be stressing myself too much with other group games I am in.

I don't mind other people playing multiples if they can reasonably control two characters within a game; though I seen players be able to actively maintain four or so characters in one game.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused}