Werewolf: the Apocalypse - Sept of the Shrouded Echo (Galliard needed!)

Started by Datawych, May 22, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Datawych

Right. Well, on that note, I guess it's as good a time as any to mention that as the Storyteller, I have final say in how the story unfolds.

I'm more than willing to work with players in order to make sure I'm telling a story that they enjoy and that they want to be a part of, but when they refuse to work with me in return, I'll have to put my foot down.

I don't like doing it, but I will if I'm forced to.

Moving on...

Nailcrosser - please get your character app. to me as soon as you can.

VioletPanda - have you made a decision on Theurge or Galliard?

Pumpkin Seeds - I have some more-detailed questions about your character. I'll PM you when I get a chance.

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

nailcrosser

Van Ramsey was born the youngest of five in Eugene, Oregon. His father, Leo, was a Get of Fenris Philodox whose renown extended beyond pack and tribe. Leo upheld the Litany as a paragon. His judgment and might inspired septs throughout the Pacific coast. Leo sought to teach his last son (and only Garou offspring) the importance of their roles and the laws of both Garou and Gaia. They spent many nights in the wilderness as his son grew. Nights of indoctrination and tests of fortitude, long before Van understood the rage and dreams of being a beast.

The first change occurred during one of these outings. The new moon loomed as Van discovered the truth. Leo taught him Garou history, traditions, and rites. Months passed before he had a true understanding. Once he felt he did, Van rejected his father's teachings as well as his destiny. The Garou were insane, steeped in Rage and musty traditions. The Weaver was at fault and the claws of his ancestors were soaked in the innocent blood of the Fera. Leo figured his son would prove difficult to impart wisdom on, but had not anticipated his hostility and betrayal. Enraged, he cast Van out of his household.

Van took to the streets like he was born for it. The Bone Gnawers suited him in the way his bloodline never could. Survival. That's what this was all about. Outlast the blind fools like his father and adapt with the times. The Gnawers weren't respected, but that was fine. In time, they'd be proven right. No honor, no glory. This is all a game, and Van wants to rig it.

Van lived in both the rotten hearts of cities and virgin wilderness throughout the west. He never stayed in a place or a pack for too long. He rifled through junkyards and broken buildings. He climbed mountains to talk to spirits. Observing, learning. It's been ten years, Van is 26 years old, and recently returned to Oregon. He missed the fog and tall trees. He's settled in Dayville and has no interest in returning to Eugene to confront his father. He hunts and scavenges with the Sept of the Shrouded Echo.

Van is full of questions and ideas, a true Ragabash. He can be brash and arrogant. He's dumber than he thinks. In spite of this, he makes friends easily. He's laid back and can make light out of any situation. He likes to tell stories, tall tales of his travels and of others he may or may not know.

(Made a few edits from the PM. Added more details and he's older)

VioletPanda

I'll be getting something out today. I'm so sorry for the wait- my sleep has been erratic and I've had job interviews to prepare for. I've hopefully got the job I interviewed for today.

Im currently watching a small child, so when I can focus fully on this backstop I'll get it to you.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Pumpkin Seeds

Quote from: Datawych on June 07, 2017, 12:37:55 AM
Pumpkin Seeds - I have some more-detailed questions about your character. I'll PM you when I get a chance.

At your service.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Datawych

Quote from: Muse on June 08, 2017, 02:26:49 AM
  Do you need more on Evan?
I'll have some questions for you as well, just not quite yet, since Danielle's already approved.

Datawych

Another update:

I've sent both Muse and Pumpkin Seeds some character feedback/criticism, but I'm still waiting on a response from PS.

Waiting on VioletPanda's application, as well.

VioletPanda

My A/A PageMy O/Os

RubySlippers

Datawych

Quote from: VioletPanda on June 11, 2017, 02:55:00 PM
I've never played a Metis before, sorry. I'm kinda stuck :/
You can PM me any specific questions, if that would help.

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 11, 2017, 08:11:40 PM
Are you using natures and demeanors?
I wasn't planning on using the mechanics for them, but feel free to use them for character description purposes.

Datawych

Another update!

Approved Players:

RubySlippers
Pumpkin Seeds
Muse
Nailcrosser
VioletPanda

And with that, we have a Blessed Pack and are all full up, though I may be looking for a few people who are interested in playing some occasional semi-NPCs some time down the road. Everyone feel free to start filling out your character sheets if you already haven't begun doing so.

I have a few more character questions for Nailcrosser and I owe VioletPanda a response to some PMs, but nothing that's stopping us from moving forward. I'll look into getting a character thread and an OOC up soon, too.

RubySlippers

I'm doing my character background story and getting some gear most of it will be made by her using spare junk metal and some small purchases for raw materials if needed, so will finish that and post my character with that when such a thread is opened so I can edit it as needed. And I want to note her Crinos form stats since its her only form she would bother taking.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

VioletPanda

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Datawych

Wanted to pop in and let everyone know that I have a lot on my plate work-wise for the next few days, so I probably won't be particularly active.

I've created a character thread and our OOC, though. Now would be a great time to begin discussions about how to tie each PC together into a more-coherent pack.

Datawych

We lost our Galliard, so I'm reopening applications. Just the one position is available.

Dream Lover

If you are still accepting characters, I may have a Galliard for you.
♪ I want a dream lover so I don't have to dream alone ♪